Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC (30527 Views)

More Photos Of Youth March For Bola Tinubu In Osun / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Peace Ambassadors Agency Advocates For 1 Million Youth Participation In the Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

I know for a fact that Kwankwaso was elected twice under the PDP platform and that Kano had been voting PDP also as Senators/Reps.

That was when Nigeria was a one party state with no credible opposition.
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by 12Monkeys: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
[s]
Moukandjo:

You lying IPIGs should stop being deluded & tell yourself the truth for once!
Buhari has been winning presidential elections in Kano ever since!
[/s]

And the same Buhari had been losing in Lagos and the south since 2003.

He will go back to his serial losing streak come March, 2019.
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by 12Monkeys: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
[s]
Xda59:

That was when Nigeria was a one party state with no credible opposition.
[/s]

We in the south and middle belt rejected him wholeheartedly.

Or have you forgotten what Tinubu said to the US ambassador in 2011 concerning the bigoted character of Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Ategberoson(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin marching for their demi god.

Well i don't see Buhari loosing 2019 Presidential election embarassed embarassed

same way people will say they don't see PDP winning IMO state
in 2019

politics go beyond hearsay or eyesore bro
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Moukandjo: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

And the same Buhari had been losing in Lagos and the south since 2003.

He will go back to his serial losing streak come March, 2019.
I didn't talk about Lagos; nobody did! We were talking about Kano! You IPIGs should just stop lying shamelessly that PDP has mouth in Kano against Buhari when it comes to presidential elections!

1 Like

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by skone: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ghen-Ghen...i pray it will not turn to crisis
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by AnanseK(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Angelparadise:

All you ass lickers of Fulani blood thirsty almijiris that refuse to tell the truth to your illiterate god that the wrath of God Almighty will be up on you zombies and their sponsors . May the prayers of those the blood thirsty Fulani terrorists killed their people come upon you and your family and generation. Jonathan was voted out became of boko haram and killers but your demonic evil self don't want buhari to be voted out or even tell him the killings is getting too much till your family is wipe out and only u enjoy the selfish gains buhari your god will give u.

Sorry, It pains you so much but no turning back. Buhari till 2023.

1 Like

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by 12Monkeys: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
[s]
Moukandjo:

I didn't talk about Lagos; nobody did! We were talking about Kano! You IPIGs should just stop lying shamelessly that PDP has mouth in Kano against Buhari when it comes to presidential elections!
[/s]

Lagos voted for that regional tribal party at the local and state levels but always voted for the PDP for the Presidency.

The reverse is the case in Kano, where PDP held sway at the local levels for 8yrs under Kwakwanso but always lost to the Jihadist suffering from chronic pile and anal cancer for the presidential race.
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Butterflyleo: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
kano is 15 percent of the entire wining votes

I can imagine Kano votes marching majestically in and being announced by Inec .

KANO STATE
APC: 5,722,633 VOTES
PDP: 347,218 VOTES

cheesy grin

E go red for PDP come the presidential elections. KANO always representing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by higherpower: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

only CPC zombies in Kano still support the jihadist
What do you call the ones In Imo, Abia, Ebonyi n Anambra States that are supporting him?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Oblang(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Angelparadise:

All you ass lickers of Fulani blood thirsty almijiris that refuse to tell the truth to your illiterate god that the wrath of God Almighty will be up on you zombies and their sponsors . May the prayers of those the blood thirsty Fulani terrorists killed their people come upon you and your family and generation. Jonathan was voted out became of boko haram and killers but your demonic evil self don't want buhari to be voted out or even tell him the killings is getting too much till your family is wipe out and only u enjoy the selfish gains buhari your god will give u.

Even inspite of the bokoharam, didn't u still vote for Jonathan enmass in ur village? So what's ur problem with those supporting Buhari. Why not let them have their own opinion like u have urs with Jonathan instead of coming here to curse ppl...
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ategberoson:

same way people will say they don't see PDP winning IMO state
in 2019

politics go beyond hearsay or eyesore bro

I work in the North East bro
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by 12Monkeys: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
[s]
higherpower:

What do you call the ones In Imo, Abia, Ebonyi n Anambra States that are supporting him?
[/s]

Deluded inconsequential attention seeking fools

For losers to be noticed on Social media here in the south, just show zombie level support for Buhari and you will get all the undeserved attention for your autistic choice.

Every nation has her own fair share of minority zombies that a simple hot slap can reset their brains to factory settings.
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Moukandjo: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

Lagos voted for that regional tribal party at the local and state levels but always voted for the PDP for the Presidency.

The reverse is the case in Kano, where PDP held sway at the local levels for 8yrs under Kwakwanso but always lost to the Jihadist suffering from chronic pile and anal cancer for the presidential race.
Again, boy, nobody talked about Lagos.
And why did you have to lie shamelessly about Kano in the first place? Or you thought nobody would catch you? You deluded IPIGs no dey tire for lies?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Ategberoson(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

I work in the North East bro

north had always love buhari and that haven't save him from his past lost not until after political realignment, social packages, and sympathetic exaggeration and saboteur among politicians gave him that victory in 2015

so who's gonna do that now? if you believe is those in northeast that would elect him what they couldn't do during his timeless loss in the past, you're only far from the truth
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by phreakabitoo: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Could it be that they paid all the almajiri destitute to do this, or are they just LAZY FULANI YOUTHS?
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Sirjamo: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Angelparadise:

Don't you people have anything else to wail about than Fulani issues? If such killings are new to you in Nigeria, why not ask your ancestors to give you history lessons!

1 Like

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ategberoson:

north had always love buhari and that haven't save him from his past lost not until after political realignment, social packages, and sympathetic exaggeration and saboteur among politicians gave him that victory in 2015

so who's gonna do that now? if you believe is those in northeast that would elect him what they couldn't do during his timeless loss in the past, you're only far from the truth

He is not coming this time as an opposition candidate. Watchout embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by che182: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

I know for a fact that Kwankwaso was elected twice under the PDP platform and that Kano had been voting PDP also as Senators/Reps.
He tested you to know what you really know about Kano politics and you just proved you know almost nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Ategberoson(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

He is not coming this time as an opposition candidate. Watchout embarassed

then I can conclude senator anyawu victory is still an imagination begging for reality since there is an incumbent force in IMO state presently
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Emvico34: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
justtoodark:

and if buhari is elected again...what you wan do...?

the only way buhari will not be reelected again is when the miliary take over....then democracy is over anyways....

that una cant even imagine that military can take over again realy baffles me.....

we are surroudered by dictators....didnt yot people noticed that fact...?

if military take over again,who wan challendge the nigerian military for una....??
olodo... Read what u wrote. U are one of the brain washed almajiries
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by beeblack: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
whether they like it or not, Buhari is going back to Dura next year. Just like dis man below.

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by sleemomymy: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
RZArecta2:
Frustrated almajiris who couldn't even make it to their quota system hired at 300 naira per head. Inshi people cool
just wait and see. the result of 2019 general election will shock you. SAI BABA TILL 2023

2 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Donspicey: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Effects Of Unemployment,,,,i Neva Knw Wen Doz Northern Youths Go Get Common Sense,,.#fear North
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by chingymingy: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
My own is that if you still support this useless PMB administration then,
1. You're a COW
2. You're a COWard or
3. You own a COW
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by chingymingy: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
I so pray your ill PMB wins oh come 2019. Na una his failed administration go tire
sleemomymy:
just wait and see. the result of 2019 general election will shock you. SAI BABA TILL 2023
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by asawanathegreat(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sponsored protest
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by chysam: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You people are planning to announce false results and Damn the consequences but you must fail trust me ..I already know the outcome of the next election and who will eventually be sworn in and it's not Buhari even though he might initially refuse to concede but international pressure will be too much and he will back down

Pls how much will it cost me to register with your codeine club?

1 Like

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Automatic3444(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nbote:
Kano youths know their left from their right? Even if it's a cow dats presented they'll still come out to chant "Sai nama".
I am sure more than 99% of dem have no idea what's going on in APC or what R-APC means or stands for.. A bottle of codeine and some pills of tramadol is enof for dem to chant anything u want

Guy u are right
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by higherpower: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

Deluded inconsequential attention seeking fools

For losers to be noticed on Social media here in the south, just show zombie level support for Buhari and you will get all the undeserved attention for your autistic choice.

Every nation has her own fair share of minority zombies that a simple hot slap can reset their brains to factory settings.

Do you know you didn't make the any sense?
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ategberoson:

then I can conclude senator anyawu victory is still an imagination begging for reality since there is an incumbent force in IMO state presently

Exactly bro never compulsory everyone who goes into a contest must win. Greetings from Maiduguri. Brb make i go watch football grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.