Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films (8423 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by rhymz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
Bennyboy11:

There is nothing to be won just a point to be made. There is a difference between gene and nationality which I think again you've missed entirely. It would be silly of her to deny her Nigerian connection not least because she has fans on both sides and it would not only be commercially naive to do so, but also uncalled for.

If you had followed the posts it would have put everything into context. You are the one coming up with unnecessary unrelated comments about scamming and pushing and Ghanaians claiming and not claiming which if I had stooped low would have ultimately ended up in the usual Ghana vs. Nigeria rubbish which I certainly don’t subscribe to, and by the way it indicates the pettiness of your thinking.

The points I made are very relevant and demonstrate the legitimacy of my initial comment but obviously it is completely wasted on you.

Seriously, am trying so hard not to call you an !diot with your unneccessary combativeness and pettiness.
You are not making any sense with your dilly-dallies.When I jokingly said she had okoro blood in her veins, it was a metaphor for her Nigerian lineage. I was not talking abt any "Nigerian gene" like you stupidly alluded, I was actually telling you that she has Nigerian Lineage as well since you wont admit it. And your arguement is seriously flawed, if I were to go by Ur jejune arguement; An American kid that has lived in Nigerian for say 30yrz and aquires many of their social idiosyncracies ceases to be an American coz she can no longer fit into the "American social circles" even though she and her parents are Americans. Your arguement is plain BS. . . People are free to identify themselves with any nationality not neccessarily because they were born and raised there alone, family ties, race and tribe all contribute. That is why you ve African Americans whom mostly ve never been to Africa but still see themselves as both Africans and Americans.
You can keep arguing blindly all day but that does not take away the fact that she is Nigerian-Ghanaian and there is nothing you can do abt that. . . Geeze what a piece of . . .
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by THEAMAKA(f): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
^ ^ ^
who is the girl in your profile? lmao.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by rhymz(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^ ^ ^
who is the girl in your profile? lmao.

Hehehe. . . My crazy friend in Sch. . .I told her I was goina put it up here she dared me, So I did! She is a nairalander too but rarely comments. . .and who is the fine chick on ya profile pick?
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
Munachi Abii ex MBGN
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Ifygurl: 12:51am On Aug 06, 2010
Bennyboy

I don't think londener first comment was meant for you.  I think she was just correcting what the article said, I.E: She's ghanaian.  That indicates that's she's fully Ghanaian, which she's not.  Yvonne Okoro seems to be proud of her dual citizenship.  She asked people to call her Mixed instead one (Nigerian) or the other (Ghanaian); alot of people seem to ignore the poor girl's wish, just like you are right now.

Also, why should we ignore people's nationality based on where they were breed up.
So we should ignore Micheal Ezururonye Nigerian identity because he was born and raised in Cameroon
We should ignore Oge okoye Nigerian identity because she was born and raised in London.
We should ignore Naeto C, ikechukwu and co Nigerian identity because they were born and raised in American
We should ignore Barack Obama Kenyan identity because he was born in America.
If going by that logic, there is alot of people in this world that wouldn't classify themselves with any nationality.
One of my friend was born and raised in Japan, he reside in America now and both his parents are white american so going by your logic, he's not American anymore but a freaking Japanese. Interesting.

Anyway, back to the topic
Yvonne okoro is alright actress. I just wish she can pick the roles she plays better. I see a great future for her though
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by THEAMAKA(f): 3:32am On Aug 06, 2010
rhymz:

Hehehe. . . My crazy friend in Sch. . .I told her I was goina put it up here she dared me, So I did! She is a nairalander too but rarely comments. . .and who is the fine chick on ya profile pick?
hahahaha, lol! she's really pretty tho.  wink

michelin89:

Munachi Abii ex MBGN
DANG! lol
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Nayah(f): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2010
lol benny beauty is relative, I've seen jackie in a movie where she was called "Samira" who married a christian guy while she was muslim, and another movie with Omotola in the role of her wicked old -in law and in these two movie Jackie was stunning. Npw I'm not talking about her accent or something but just about her presence and beautiful face, anyway everyone has its own tastes no? wink but this Yvonne rocks too of course
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by londoner: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ifygirl, dont even waste your time. The only issue bennyboy has with her heritage is that she is part NIGERIAN. Any other nationality he would have no issue with it.

He likes Yvonne and wants to distance her from something he doesnt like, which is Nigeria.

Simple. The lady in question has already cleared it up, there is no issue.

You think he doesn't see Boris Kodjo as half Ghanaian or Idris Elba? I doubt he applies his own RULES to celebrities who have one Ghanaian parent and have not lived in Ghana or speak the language.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by THEAMAKA(f): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^
spicy, i like you. smiley
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by londoner: 12:31am On Aug 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^
spicy, i like you. smiley

Thanks, lol

Sometimes we just have to cut the crap. Imagine him writing a essay trying to convince us and himself he was coming from a place different from the usual xenophobia/dislike of Nigerians.

He is fooling no one!
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by THEAMAKA(f): 2:25am On Aug 07, 2010
grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Bennyboy11: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2010
londoner:

Thanks, lol

Sometimes we just have to cut the crap. Imagine him writing a essay trying to convince us and himself he was coming from a place different from the usual xenophobia/dislike of Nigerians.

He is fooling no one!

At least one thing we can all agree on is that your initial comment was meant for me and ifygurl’s assertion that it wasn’t is indeed wrong.
What makes me question the thinking of you and rhymz is the fact that you jump to stupid conclusions with no basis what so ever. Why am I anti Nigerian because of my viewpoint? Wouldn’t common sense indicate to you that an anti Nigerian person would on contrary not be accepting of a person with a Nigerian parent in spite of them been born and bred in Ghana? It would be interesting to hear rthymz reason for his initial “scamming” comment which he now tries to gloss over. Both of you are clearly suspicious of Ghanaians and that is what is blinding you. What would I be doing on clearly Nigerian forum if I wanted nothing to do with Nigerians? Think!
I am not making any nationality rules just stating common sense. Nigerians and Ghanaians have intermarried and had children for ever and continue to do so. I grew up with several Ghanaian’s that had a parent from Nigeria or elsewhere and that didn’t make them any less Ghanaian than me. Ghana is home to them like me and they can be the president or whatever they choose like anybody else and rightly so. I
Of course Yvonne should state her Nigerian connections. What do you expect her to say that she doesn’t have a Nigerian parent? But how does that make her any less Ghanaian. Commercially how stupid would it be for her to say I am Ghanaian and not Nigerian? Think! When Obama acknowledges his Kenyan roots does it mean he is less American or that Kenya is now home? In the same interview she states that after her studies in France she wanted to come back and improve in her own little way the Ghana film industry. She returned to Ghollywood, and resides in Ghana. Ghana is clearly home.
The question is the initial comment that brought this debate about was that she is the best of the Ghanaian actresses do you really have a problem with that comment? Do you honestly think the article is wrong for referring to her as Ghanaian?
I asked a very simple question that I dare any of you to answer, would I be wrong to say Nadia Buari is a “Ghanaian Actress”?
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Bennyboy11: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2010
Nayah:

lol benny beauty is relative, I've seen jackie in a movie where she was called "Samira" who married a christian guy while she was muslim, and another movie with Omotola in the role of her  wicked old -in law and in these two movie Jackie was stunning. Npw I'm not talking about her accent or something but just about her presence and beautiful face, anyway everyone has its own tastes no? wink but this Yvonne rocks too of course

Nayah I think Jackie is very beautiful too facially they look very alike but just prefer yvonne. I think Nelson is more competition for Yvonne looks wise.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by londoner: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2010
@Bennynoy11, if you didn't understand the first time, let me repeat myself YOU ARE FOOLING NOBODY.

The lady in question has spoken for herself on the matter, you may want it to be different, but she is half Nigerian and fully agknowledges it.

Its laughable how you are now trying to claim that she states her Nigerian side because she feels forced to and not because that is how she sees herself, actress or not.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by rhymz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2010
You Ghanaians and your self-righteousness, who gives an "F" what you are here for? You bunch are same ol, same ol. . .always looking for an avenue to talk abt yourselves in a way that puts otherz in a bad light. I would not ve known you were Ghanaian if you had not shown your streaks. I saw your demeaning response to Londoner's statement that she was half Nigerian, you made it sound like she was making a wild guess with no factual basis. Or don't you find it curious that inspite of your claim, she has no Ghanaian name to her names? Instead she chose an English name and an Igbo name ( which is Nigerian) plus her surname which is also igbo. Why wont any Nigerian have problem with a report that addresses her as wholly Ghanaian yet she has Nigerian names and no Ghanaian names? And to answer your question about Nadia Buari, I say it is Ok to address her as a Ghanaian as long as it is Ok to address Yvonne Chinyere Okoro as a Nigerian-Ghanaian, am sure Nadia wont deny her other lineage when push turns to shove. Now go to sleep and stop taking panadole for sb else's headache. . . Na wa for all these charly boys sef!
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by rhymz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2010
You Ghanaians and your self-righteousness, who gives an "F" what you are here for? You bunch are same ol, same ol. . .always looking for an avenue to talk abt yourselves in a way that puts otherz in a bad light. I would not ve known you were Ghanaian if you had not shown your streaks. I saw your demeaning response to Londoner's statement that she was half Nigerian, you made it sound like she was making a wild guess with no factual basis. Or don't you find it curious that inspite of your claim, she has no Ghanaian name to her names? Instead she chose an English name and an Igbo name ( which is Nigerian) plus her surname which is also igbo. Why wont any Nigerian have problem with a report that addresses her as wholly Ghanaian yet she has Nigerian names and no Ghanaian names? And to answer your question about Nadia Buari, I say it is Ok to address her as a Ghanaian as long as it is Ok to address Yvonne Chinyere Okoro as a Nigerian-Ghanaian, am sure Nadia wont deny her other lineage when push turns to shove. Now go to sleep and stop taking panadole for sb else's headache. . . Na wa for all these charly boys sef!
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Bennyboy11: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2010
rhymz:

You Ghanaians and your self-righteousness, who gives an "F" what you are here for? You bunch are same ol, same ol. . .always looking for an avenue to talk abt yourselves in a way that puts otherz in a bad light. I would not ve known you were Ghanaian if you had not shown your streaks. I saw your demeaning response to  Londoner's statement that she was half Nigerian, you made it sound like she was making a wild guess with no factual basis. Or don't you find it curious that inspite of your claim, she has no Ghanaian name to her names? Instead she chose an English name and an Igbo name ( which is Nigerian) plus her surname which is also igbo. Why wont any Nigerian have problem with a report that addresses her as wholly Ghanaian yet she has Nigerian names and no Ghanaian names? And to answer your question about Nadia Buari, I say it is Ok to address her as a Ghanaian as long as it is Ok to address Yvonne Chinyere Okoro as a Nigerian-Ghanaian, am sure Nadia wont deny her other lineage when push turns to shove. Now go to sleep and stop taking panadole for sb else's headache. . . Na wa for all these charly boys sef
[/quote

See your true colours are out now, small minded stereotyping individual. I knew you wouldn't dare answer my questions sensibly. We Ghanaians are all the same are we? well don't be upset if people thinks all Nigerians are scammers
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by THEAMAKA(f): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2010
so he IS a Ghanaian, OMG!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

for one, I don't remember anyone saying she was any less Ghanaian, we are just acknowledging her Nigerian side.

I'm sure you still see Boris Kojo and Idris Elba as Ghanaians too, right?
well according to your logic, they are Americans and not Ghanaian.

besides, there are many anti-Nigerians on this website (including you)  tongue

Bennyboy11:

See your true colours are out now, small minded stereotyping individual. I knew you wouldn't dare answer my questions sensibly. We Ghanaians are all the same are we? well don't be upset if people thinks all Nigerians are scammers
and that comment was necessary because? you see what i mean?
get your exposed behind off of here.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Bennyboy11: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2010
THE AMAKA:

for one, I don't remember anyone saying she was any less Ghanaian, we are just acknowledging her Nigerian side.

For your information Idris Elba has never stepped foot in Ghana he is British. God, You are so unintelligent that you completely missed the point of the comment about not being upset if people are as stereotypical as him and say Nigerians are scammers.

Don't worry about it mate, it must be very complicated for you, never mind it wasn't even directed at you anyway.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by THEAMAKA(f): 2:14am On Aug 08, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol, whether british or not, you get my point
its not really what YOU think, its what the person in question sees themselves as.
so bottom line: who are you to say what Yvonne Okoro is or isn't?  undecided
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by rhymz(m): 3:51am On Aug 08, 2010
Same ol, same ol shiithead Ghanaians. Like I said before bennyboy, dont you find it curious that she has no Ghanaian name to identify her with?
People ve the write to choose what they want to be identified with and honestly, for Yvonne Chinyere Okoro to go by these names without incoperating a Ghanaian name in the list says a lot about her identity.
And lemme advise you bennyboy, I know you are itching to come clean about your intentions, all these subliminals are not helping your case, like Eminem would say: QUIT PLAYIN WITH THE SCISSORS AND SHIIT AND CUT THE CRAP! You guys leave your Ghanaweb and Co only to come on here, pretend to be Nigerians and then take your turns in bad mouthing everything that is Nigerian. No matter how hard you Ghanaians try to be unbiased, you lots just can't take your hands off the cookie jar. You can ask Shesi and Co how we caught em knickers down tryinna slip a candy bar thinking yeah we are being fooled, he even went as far as addressing himself with pronounce like "We" Nigerians and such. I know my country men are loud mouthed and can criticize emselves in the most demeaning way but I can still spot a Ghanaian from a 100 mile spewing hokum incognito. So don't even start with stereotype shiit coz you bunch are dsame; self-righteous, never-do-wrong, xenephobics that are not satisfied with trash talking abt Nigeria and Nigerians on your sites. Mehn! I couldn't care less what happens to lil Ghana or what that boring as$ Ghanaweb is all about but I wonder why you Charlie boys even bother coming here on your white horse and try to be the knights in shinning armours. Like is it neccessary? Or does it give you guys an ego boost? Mehn I tire O!
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by londoner: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2010
Bennyboy11, so Yvonne who has one Nigerian parent (her father may I add) and one Ghanaian parent is NOT half Nigerian to you, but Idris who has one Ghanaian parent and one Sierra Leonian parent is not even Half Ghanaian? Your "logic" makes no sense what so ever. I guess if he goes to Ghana next month, he will become half Ghanaian as if by magic. I suppose all those children born to two Ghanaian parents in the UK or US are not Ghanaian at all if they have not yet been to Ghana?

What is perhaps most telling of all is that, even when Yvonne has said publicly she is both Ghanaian and Nigerian, no matter which country she grew up in, was educated in, or which language she speaks, the FIRST thing you did was to agknowledge she said it, but explain it away as less than a real sense of being half Nigerian but some dirty little secret she is forced to tell the world because she may have Nigerian fans. As if you feel she would have denied it if she was not an actress, is that how you really think?

@Amaka, of course he is Ghanaian, I clocked that from his distain at the suggestion that she is half Nigerian. His resistance to the whole idea of her dual nationality exposed him rather quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if he is K4 or one of the usual suspects, just under a different user name.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Nayah(f): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2010
It's kind of funny all of these differences between us in Africa. Westerners have really completes their missions being Nigerian or Ghanian doesn't mean being african first? If this beautiful Yvonne is Nigerian or Ghanian or half ,is'nt she the same marvellous beautiful actress? Plus a lot of Nigerian and Ghanians married each other and share a lot in common, so do not really understand this fight.

Benny my dear, just understand the fact you could hurt people highlighting her ghanian blood while nigerians on this forum has proved she's nigerian as well. Try to understand they have the impression that you have an aversion for them, maybe not but your comment can hurt.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by londoner: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2010
@Nayah, nobody here has an issue with Yvonne having Ghanaian blood, that is evident. Not one person here made that an issue AT ALL. It is Bennyboy11 who has a problem with her Nigerian blood/dual nationality.

This is a site full of Nigerians and friends of Nigeria. His attitude to the issue is offensive, simply because we all know the root of it. That is the issue, Nayah.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Nayah(f): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2010
Londoner if you read again my previous post you'll see I try to make Benny understand why nairalanders were angry about his statement, but the fact is this arguing is useless sister.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by marcus1234: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2010
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Bennyboy11: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2010
@Nayah, my dear this has absolutely nothing to do with fighting over the girl’s bloodlines. I am only trying to establish an important point which is that what you are familiar with has a lot to do with what you are. How can I have a problem with her Nigerian connections when I’m a big fan of actresses such as Genevieve Nnaji . Besides I don’t think people should be hurt about this topic, why are Nigerians and Ghanaians enemies? There is absolutely nothing to be hurt about it’s not like she’s part Israeli part Palestinian.

Now to less intelligent comments, I won’t say anything else on this topic because even a brain dead monkey would have gotten the gist of my point by now. Anyway if you think I am choosing the girl’s nationality for her, check out her interview on ghanacelebs.com and youtube she conducted an interview in fante and was introduced as a Ghanaian actress which she didn’t have a problem with so go ahead and get the article referring to her as Ghanaian amended.
@Amaka, my friend my comment has nothing to do with being British, don’t divert attention from the fact that you have a problem reading and processing information. I simply expressed my disdain for his generalisation of Ghanaians and used a Nigerian scamming stereotype to drive my point home. If that confuses you then how the hell can you conduct a sensible debate?
@Londoner, you seem to be obsessed with me making rules which I haven’t by the way I’m just stating common sense. Anyway you also seem to be a special needs candidate. I said Idris Elba is british because he was born and bred in Britain, and Yvonne Ghanaian because she was born and bred in Ghana so what the hell are you confused about? If it’s still unclear take it to school on Monday and get your teacher to explain to you on a black board.
@Rhymes, are you serious about thinking I was pretending to be Nigerian? The first comment I ever made on this forum a year or so ago stated I was Ghanaian. Didn’t realise that I had to state I was Ghanaian every time I made a comment. There is no where better to be from as an African than Ghana in my opinion. The most Peaceful, progressive, forward moving country with a fantastic image why in God’s name would I ever pretend to be anything else but Ghanaian? And by the way the name shesi has Ghanaian written all over it you ignoramus.

You three clearly do not deserve my attention!
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by THEAMAKA(f): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2010
OH GOSH!
I said whether Elba is American or British, you get my effing point! do you, or do you not? maybe you need help reading and processing information.
no one cares that she is a "Ghanaian actress" but to try and say she is NOT Nigerian, thats the problem dude.
i don tire sef.

THE AMAKA:

[size=15pt]its not really what YOU think, its what the person in question sees themselves as.
so bottom line: who are you to say what Yvonne Okoro is or isn't? [/size] undecided

Bennyboy11:
There is no where better to be from as an African than Ghana in my opinion. The most Peaceful, progressive, forward moving country with a fantastic image why in God’s name would I ever pretend to be anything else but Ghanaian? And by the way the name shesi has Ghanaian written all over it you ignoramus.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Bennyboy11: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2010
THE AMAKA:

That is your comment above not only can you not process information you seem to be suffering from memory loss as well. Idris elba was born and bred in London and moved to the US a few years ago to further his acting and therefore he is clearly british. Again if you could process information you would have picked up this point by now. chill out, no knee jerk reaction let it marinade. lol

Good lord it's like teaching in primary school!
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by THEAMAKA(f): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2010
Bennyboy11:

That is your comment above not only can you not process information you seem to be suffering from memory loss as well. Idris elba was born and bred in London and moved to the US a few years ago to further his acting and therefore he is clearly british. Again if you could process information you would have picked up this point by now. chill out, no knee jerk reaction let it marinade. lol

Good lord it's like teaching in primary school!

DUH!!! you're a real fool.
i said Boris and Idris were both American, you corrected me by saying Idris is British.
and i said IT DIDN'T MATTER! whether British or American, your logic still says they are not Ghanaian. so whats the difference?
dude, are you slow or something?
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Bennyboy11: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2010
THE AMAKA:

DUH!!! you're a real fool.
i said Boris and Idris were both American, you corrected me by saying Idris is British.
and i said IT DIDN'T MATTER! whether British or American, your logic still says they are not Ghanaian. so whats the difference?
dude, are you slow or something?

you are as thick as they come you are wasting my time!so is there any inconsistency in my so called logic then? Why the hell do you use Idris as an example when you don't know anything about him? Not even where the hell he's from or born or anything!

oh and by the way Mr I pick examples without thinking, Boris wasn't born or bred in America Either. I think the real logic you're testing is whether you show any!!!

If you look up the definition of slowpoke in a dictionary there is a picture of you next to the word! (Abridged Version: I am calling you a slowpoke )
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by THEAMAKA(f): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
Bennyboy11:

you are as thick as they come you are wasting my time!so is there any inconsistency in my so called logic then? Why the hell do you use Idris as an example when you don't know anything about him? Not even where the hell he's from or born or anything!

oh and by the way Mr I pick examples without thinking, Boris wasn't born or bred in America Either. I think the real logic you're testing is whether you show any!!!

If you look up the definition of slowpoke in a dictionary there is a picture of you next to the word! (Abridged Version: I am calling you a slowpoke )
OMG! YOU'RE A REAL FOOL! WHO CARES WHERE IDRIS IS FROM. AS LONG AS HE IS NOT FROM GHANA, DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
you're the one here making a big deal cause you're too slow to understand that i acknowledged when you corrected me about his citizenship.
whether British or American, whats the difference?
also. . . who cares where Boris is from, the same still goes for him. why are you making an issue out of nothing when there is no difference in the end?
you're the one here flogging a dead horse.
what a dunce.

THE AMAKA:

[size=16pt]lol, whether british or not, you get my point
its not really what YOU think, its what the person in question sees themselves as.
so bottom line: who are you to say what Yvonne Okoro is or isn't? [/size] undecided

THE AMAKA:

[size=16pt]OH GOSH!
I said whether Elba is American or British, you get my effing point! do you, or do you not? maybe you need help reading and processing information.[/size]

and your joke is so old and state. hahahahahahaha. copy copy, paste paste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Very Famous People You Did not Know Were Yorubas (PHOTO) / Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike / DJ Dimple Nipple With Big Pawpaw Shares Some Romantic Moment With Her Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.