Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films (8422 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Bennyboy11: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2010
THE AMAKA:

OMG! YOU'RE A REAL FOOL! WHO CARES WHERE IDRIS IS FROM. AS LONG AS HE IS NOT FROM GHANA, DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
you're the one here making a big deal cause you're too slow to understand that i acknowledged when you corrected me about his citizenship.
whether British or American, whats the difference?
also. . . who cares where Boris is from, the same still goes for him. why are you making an issue out of nothing when there is no difference in the end?
you're the one here flogging a dead horse.
what a dunce.

and your joke is so old and state. hahahahahahaha. copy copy, paste paste.

Once again you are being buffoon, how the hell do you know they were bred in either the uk or the us and not Ghana? that's my point. you are just listening to how people talk and jumping to very silly conclusions as usual. Osi umenyiaro speaks with an american accent but was bred in Nigeria so stop being a fool!
If boris was born and bred in Ghana then your comment makes you foolish although you run that risk regardless.

check your facts before you comment!!
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by THEAMAKA(f): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
maybe i should use a simpler term for you [size=25pt]NON-GHANAIAN[/size]
hope that makes more sense since you don't understand whether america, uk, china, its the same thing. so you trying to argue that Idris is British and Boris is whatever doesn't change anything.
why flog a dead horse?

THE AMAKA:

[size=30pt]its not really what YOU think, its what the person in question sees themselves as.
so bottom line: who are you to say what Yvonne Okoro is or isn't?  undecided[/size]
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Bennyboy11: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2010
Jesus christ did you actually read the above comment? Non Ghanaian? you still don't get it do you. Never mind i'm of to the retarded forum Ill hopefully get more mental stimulation.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Shines In 4play, Best Film So Far From Venus Films by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
The woman acknowledges she is half Ghanaian and half Nigerian.

What is the problem? Who are we to decide her nationality? It's her life. Let her live it the way she wants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Very Famous People You Did not Know Were Yorubas (PHOTO) / Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike / DJ Dimple Nipple With Big Pawpaw Shares Some Romantic Moment With Her Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.