Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi (21016 Views)

Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
crispus09:
it seems they ready to leave there ancestral land for cattle colonies,
is this how stupid some ekiti people can reason?
where is PigNamdi Cownu?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by bid4rich(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
GavelSlam:
Fayose why dont you want to pay their salaries?

What wrong have they done to you?

Is it a sin to be a worker in Ekiti State?

Come and ask Benue people who Dem offend. It's over 16 months now Dem see salary last yet na APC state

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by HolyTitus(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
E mura si... E go soon clear for una eye nah
Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mynd44:

You can't owe people 7 months salary and scare them with terror. It doesn't work

Lol, as if other APC state are not owning salary, LAUTECH strike for almost 2 years non of those dummy that are sympathizeing now said nothing then because Lautech is under Apc government.

Lol, better to be hungry than to die in the hand of fulani terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
biznesstime:
but Fayose is not contestin

You dey mind those zombies. As if Apc governors are saint.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by biznesstime: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your questions suggest some tacit support.

Even when it was made clear that Olusola was part of the government owing such humongous salary you tried to downplay his role.
he's not in control, how many times have you heard of ambode, ajimobi, aregbesola, amosun, akeredolu vice? infact I don't know their names not to talk of recognizing them. deputy governors nowadays don't have a say
Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by GavelSlam: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
biznesstime:
he's not in control, how many times have you heard of ambode, ajimobi, aregbesola, amosun, akeredolu vice? infact I don't know their names not to talk of recognizing them. deputy governors nowadays don't have a say

And I ask on what basis should he be considered?
Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Ategberoson(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
fayose leadership negligence might caused the loss of his deputy Victory. fayemi ain't the best candidate but fayose negligence had made him look important

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Bruemath(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Their decision their palava
Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by jahsharon: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
crispus09:

How stupid do you people reason than drugs and crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by cytell56: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
If I where Buhari, I'd lock down the whole of Ekiti state, air, land and even water ways right away. That useless basket mouth of a governor might want to escape arrest before his hand over day.

That is the reason you can never be in power or authority. Instead of you to advice your principal to tacle the insucurity all over the country, you are speaking trash here

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by ArmedRobber: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
post the link of the free ranching here and let us see. keep on blowing your lies and propanganda.
i actually i was asking him to show me where apc states in south west gave out land for ranching

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by rajiraymond(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
ClassicMG:
as much as I detest pdp,wike and his behavior. I will still pick him over this fayose

Thanks, exactly my thought.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
your lies and propanganda will never save your party Apc defeat on july 14. till july 14 where we will all be reading the results from polling unit to another.

Check your newly constructed bridge below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Johnnyessence(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Check your newly constructed bridge below
There is no crack there now.continue ranting here. more of your lies and propanganda.
Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Omoboricash(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
LazyNairalander:
Issorite oooo.
Hope they have land to give for ranching incase he wins.

check my SIGNATURE
Stop display of stupidity here, osun is governed by apc liked government and aregbe made it clear that no land for any ranching. Pls stop spreading false information

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Omoboricash(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
guywitzerogal:
Hope their life's and land are ready for Vampire APC incase he wins
Must u display your stupidity everywhere. So if he wins it means he will release land for ranching. Why is it that youth of nowadays are so poor intellectually. I pity the future of this country with the set of youth we have nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by oyeb15: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Just pray Fayemi wins cos Fayose has destroyed Ekiti beyond normal. He just want to use Eleka to bury his sins. I pray Fayemi probe d hell out of him.
All values have been eroded.
Fayose is collecting teachers PVC through their Principals.
The way some teachers and school principals reason nowadays in Ekiti, u wonder if they have ever passed through School.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by toye440: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Of course FAYEMI is winning Ekiti. No doubt about that.
What we have in Ekiti now is showmanship, paper projects and script actors. Reality is gradually setting in and stomach infrastructure is losing its potency. Fayemi for Ekiti!

That dude is owing Ekiti civil servants since last year, just because they went on strike, he further delayed the payment and he had the courage to be jumping on flights to River-state to commission Wike's project. Bunch of clowns.

Same mistake we all made when we voted GEJ out. But bros Fayemi is a friend to a fulani mahdi, Ekiti might just b d next testing ground by fulani special forces, i dont need to tell u how brutal they r. Better u vote other party than vote APC a killing party.
Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Tunbolity(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yohh:
Dangerous
Civil servants should be politically neutral, that's the law.
Your appointment can be terminated if found guilty of this.
Go ask what happened to NLC leaders in Ogun about 2years back, they were sacked by d governor for openly drumming support for a political candidates and all they could was beg for mercy.
Civil servants can participate in active politics because it is allowed under the law and there are Supreme Court pronouncements on this which have become what we call case law in legal parlance, the only thing is can a civil servant who is a member of opposition party stave off victimisation from the ruling government which he works under?
Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by bakila: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yohh:
Dangerous
Civil servants should be politically neutral, that's the law.
Your appointment can be terminated if found guilty of this.
Go ask what happened to NLC leaders in Ogun about 2years back, they were sacked by d governor for openly drumming support for a political candidates and all they could was beg for mercy.
Union leaders are allowed to talk and endorse candidates.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by guywitzerogal(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Omoboricash:

Must u display your stupidity everywhere. So if he wins it means he will release land for ranching. Why is it that youth of nowadays are so poor intellectually. I pity the future of this country with the set of youth we have nowadays
are u talkin to me or ur brain s painin u ni

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by famology(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
biznesstime:
but Fayose is not contestin
what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by godquality: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
post=69143367:
May the best candidate win.
i think you meant best rigger win. grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by deomelo: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3553855_bni_jpeg2cad2a01b708ce03fdc0417ebe7fe48a

Ekiti people shouldn't complain about any salary because they did not complain or say anything about salary when the useless man was sharing rice, they all lined upo to collect their share.

The money for the rice, oil and chicken he shred with them came from somewhere. They already ate their salaries.

They can not have it both ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by codedelement: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fayose is collecting teachers PVC through their Principals.
The way some teachers and school principals reason nowadays in Ekiti, u wonder if they have ever passed through School. [/quote]

which of one among Ekiti teachers as ever submitted or given his/her PVC to Fayose. Its quite funny that no one among you APC sympathizers ever coment about Fayemi that has been voters card in Ekiti. Unfortunately, majority of you APCs are not even resident in Ekiti.
Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Belleful: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
crispus09:
so they should die of hunger in their ancestral land for fayose abi? see how stupid you reason.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by mideactive: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
yns4real:
Kamarudeen Ogundele , Ado Ekiti

Workers at College of Education, Ikere - Ekiti have pledged support for the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate, Dr . Kayode Fayemi , ahead of the July 14 election .

They lamented that they were owed seven months salaries by the Governor Ayodele Fayose- led administration .
They also complained that the institution had not received grants for capital projects for over three years of Fayose’s regime .

The college staff spoke when their union leaders met with Fayemi and presented a list of demands to him on Friday.

Those at the meeting were College of Education Academic Staff Union, Non - Academic Staff Union and Senior Staff of College of Education .

They praised Fayemi for giving them good welfare during his first term by increasing their salaries twice, repealing the law that abrogated the college and payment of 22 months arrears of N 900m owed by the previous administration .

The staff also demanded the elevation of the college to a university status because of the dwindling number of students seeking admission.

COEASU Branch Chairman, Dayo Olokesusi , advised Fayemi to make immediate payment of seven months outstanding salary arrears a priority , saying the last salary collected was for that of November 2017.

He said , “ The last salary we received was that of November 2017. We embarked on several strikes , no result .
“ We attend to students in hunger when somebody says continuity of hunger and lack. That is why we are pleading that it should be one of the first priority .

“ We have made up our minds to work for you , to collaborate with you because of the way the state is being run. We are going to give you maximum support.”

Responding, Fayemi promised to work out a moratorium of six months to offset all salary arrears owed workers and that he would increase the subvention if elected.

Fayemi denied a rumour that he was on a vengeance mission to the government house .

Fayemi said, “ Revenge for what ? How many people did I sack when I was governor ? The people spreading this rumour are doing worse than sacking workers .

“ I recruited more teachers and workers , I did not only pay salaries regularly but I also increased salaries of civil servants, teachers and local government workers three times and increased college salary twice.

“ I am in politics to better the lives of people, I am not in politics to punish people. We are educated, we should not dignify such rumours .
“ During my government, Ekiti had 98 per cent enrolment figure of school children but today, Ekiti has the lowest enrolment in the Southwest .

“ Pupils are not able to pay the tax imposed on them by the current government , kindergarten and nursery pupils dropping out of school
“ It is the pain I see in the eyes of our people anytime I drive around that motivated me to seek this office again. The current government has caused more pain for our people.”

http://punchng.com/ekiti-college-workers-declare-support-for-fayemi/

Voting Fayemi is a terrible idea!
Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
There is no crack there now.continue ranting here. more of your lies and propanganda.

You need glasses oo recommend one like fayose own..

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by engineerboat(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
As if it is only the college staff that will vote during the election
Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

I've been following Ekiti stories for long. There is one fact people don't seem to realise; who brought the current situation of the state's inability to pay salaries on them? If I'm quite right, I think it is Mr Fayemi, who borrowed the future of generations to come with inexplicable loans which the the current administration is battling with. Like someone said, may God's will be done for the state in respect of the election.
Re: Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Oshiomhole: Stop Acting Like An Attack Dog / Edo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Accord / Farah Dagogo Gets Bail After Two Months In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.