Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Dont Mess With A Woman's Necessities Guys ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dont Mess With A Woman's Necessities Guys ! (791 Views)

When Not To Mess With Grandma. / Don't Mess With Older Ladies! / This Will Mess With Your Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Mess With A Woman's Necessities Guys ! by mohawkchic(f): 2:03am On Mar 25, 2007
I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty
and shabby looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.

I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this
money, will you buy some wine with it instead of dinner?"
"No, I had to stop drinking years ago", the homeless woman told me.
"Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?" I asked.
"No, I don't waste time shopping," the homeless woman said.
"I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?" I asked.
"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless woman. "I haven't had my hair done in
20 years!"
"Well," I said, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband and me tonight !"  shocked

The homeless woman was shocked. "Won't your husband be furious with you for
doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."
I said, "That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like
after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine !!."

Dont y'll agree ladies  grin
Re: Dont Mess With A Woman's Necessities Guys ! by Gheorghe(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2007
grin cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin good one.will really lik 2 c how u will look wihtout dem things
Re: Dont Mess With A Woman's Necessities Guys ! by mohawkchic(f): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2007
@ Gheorghe >> seriously m8 u're kiddin me shocked like men,cant live without shoppin cry hair appoinments and wine i can c me givin up but defo not the shoppin wink

(1) (Reply)

Dead Donkey / A Guide To Bra Removal / Doing It In The Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.