Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

One For The Money ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One For The Money ! (1456 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / Imagine Your Kid Doing This To The Money You Just Took As A Loan (pics) / Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One For The Money ! by mohawkchic(f): 2:44am On Mar 25, 2007
~Two ladies were hanging out together, mulling over life and all its wonders, and when one admited she was depressed. Ever concerned, her dear friend asked what was wrong.

The depressed one replied, "I've been married four times and everyone of my husbands has passed away."

The other lady asked, "What did they use to do?"

The depressed lady replied, "Well, my first husband was a millionaire, the second was a magician, the third was an evangelist, and the fourth was a mortician."

And the other said, "Oh, one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go." grin grin grin
Re: One For The Money ! by Free(f): 2:56am On Mar 26, 2007
ahahaha cheesy
Re: One For The Money ! by 2Angels1: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2009
merry xmas
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: One For The Money ! by Kunbee: 1:36am On Dec 27, 2009
Lol cheesy
Re: One For The Money ! by mohawkchic(f): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2009
~ grin Still gets a laff out of me!

~Hope you enjoyed you X-mas 2 Angels grin

(1) (Reply)

Daughter In-law / Buried At Sea / Best Way To Propose To A Gurl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.