Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea (32697 Views)

How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) / Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. / Healthy Breakfast Idea - Potato Egg Melange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by mubby4real(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
beautygboel:
EASY, I WILL TRY IT
Pls when you do invite me to come and eat.
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Aystarz: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
u3man:
� I will try it

I won't for the fear of annoying heart palpitations. I fear seasoning like kilode.
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Dronedude(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Imagine adding some shredded chicken.

Wow don't wake me up...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by natureem: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Thread for foodie, thanks OP
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Just2endowed2(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
DonDemu:
I dont care. I'll soon marry a wife who's primary duty is to cook and clean.

thats my bro tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by talk2emma: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Who will cook for me
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by DBossNG(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oluwa re o kan ma gbon'gbe ni nigba to ba je iru ounje yi tan.
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by aariwa(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
vinegurl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWFTP0PWr2I

Hey dearies! start your morning with a healthy potato dish like this; this will keep you full all day.
Stir fry potatoes is a dish with a fabulous flavor, this is so true especially when the potatoes are properly seasoned and fried. This pan fry potatoes are simply potatoes that are nicely diced and cooked to perfection in a pan.

One good thing about this stir fried potatoes is that they are crispy on the edges, buttery and creamy on the inside and so easy to make; it is just so simple and filling. Any kind of vegetable can be added to make this. Enjoy this simple stir fry as breakfast. See video above

Stir fry potatoes ingredients
• 8 large Potatoes (Irish)
• 1 Red Bell Pepper
• 1 Green Pepper
• 2 Red tomato
• 1 Small Onion
• 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
• 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
• 1 Teaspoon thyme
• ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 stock cube
• Salt to taste

How to Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes

1. Peel potatoes, rinse them and cut into smaller cubes, drain out excess liquid and set aside.
2. Set a skillet or pan on heat, add few tablespoons of cooking oil to it and add the diced potatoes it without them overlapping.
3. Leave the potatoes to cook in the oil for 3-4 minutes until they start to get brown underneath without turning them yet.
4. Once the potatoes starts to become soft and brown, season with 1 stock cube, garlic, pepper and thyme. Stir until this combines.
5. Add chopped onion, garlic or ginger and stir, cook until it becomes soft, it should still be crunchy when you bite through.
6. Add the chopped bell peppers, tomatoes and stir fry the potatoes on low heat until it cooks through. Make sure the potatoes and the
veggies are properly cooked.
7. Now your stir fry potato is ready, serve it immediately.

wow
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Obas101(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
I'm single and independent. Come let's get marries
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by LordofNaija: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
folake4u:
Looks inviting. Would cook this for my dad.
If you know you know the dad she is talking about gather here for selfie. Selufie time

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
@ vinegurl, I'd love to prepare this for myself, but I don't know some of the ingredients you mentioned.

Like the ones below:

• 1 Red Bell Pepper.................which one is red bell?
• 3 Cloves Garlic, minced........which kain garlic be dis?
• ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper..........
• 1 stock cube.............cube of stock fish or what?

Dakun hep me sad
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Reelmii: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
folake4u:
which of the dads, because we know women hav some many dads
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by dbynonetwork: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
ADUKKY:
Thanks for sharing. Did you use Irish or sweet potato?

Aduke Abeg I would like to eat it too...
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by wowdiva: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
So trying this
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by jibs4lv(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
folake4u:
Coman cook it for me kiss
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by HomeOfMe(f): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
vinegurl:

Hey dearies! start your morning with a healthy potato dish like this; this will keep you full all day.
Stir fry potatoes is a dish with a fabulous flavor, this is so true especially when the potatoes are properly seasoned and fried. This pan fry potatoes are simply potatoes that are nicely diced and cooked to perfection in a pan.

One good thing about this stir fried potatoes is that they are crispy on the edges, buttery and creamy on the inside and so easy to make; it is just so simple and filling. Any kind of vegetable can be added to make this. Enjoy this simple stir fry as breakfast. See video above

• 1 Red Bell Pepper
• 1 Green Pepper
• 2 Red tomato
• 1 Small Onion
• 1 Teaspoon thyme
• 1 stock cube
• Salt to taste

1. Peel potatoes, rinse them and cut into smaller cubes, drain out excess liquid and set aside.
2. Set a skillet or pan on heat, add few tablespoons of cooking oil to it and add the diced potatoes it without them overlapping.
3. Leave the potatoes to cook in the oil for 3-4 minutes until they start to get brown underneath without turning them yet.
4. Once the potatoes starts to become soft and brown, season with 1 stock cube, garlic, pepper and thyme. Stir until this combines.
5. Add chopped onion, garlic or ginger and stir, cook until it becomes soft, it should still be crunchy when you bite through.
6. Add the chopped bell peppers, tomatoes and stir fry the potatoes on low heat until it cooks through. Make sure the potatoes and the

Looks more like chicken and meat pie filling.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Kamara1: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Will it aid in weight loss.
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by ADRIAN88(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
vinegurl:

• 1 Red Bell Pepper
• 1 Green Pepper
• 2 Red tomato
• 1 Small Onion
• 1 Teaspoon thyme
• 1 stock cube
• Salt to taste

I'm a sucker for food varieties and the likes, good write up! Still a bit disappointed as to why you only stated the cook time period for the potatoes, and left out every other item.

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by ELgordo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
If you then now add egg fried or boiled.....game over

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by JohnQueen(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
I made mine the other night with eggs and ugwu. Tasty AF buh I ended up with a deep cut to one finger while cutting the potatoes

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by ezehisaac(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
I hope it tastes as delicious as it looks.

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by folake4u(f): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
jibs4lv:
Coman cook it for me kiss

Thanks for the invite but sorry smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by wink2015(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Quite interesting.
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by jibs4lv(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
folake4u:

Thanks for the invite but sorry smiley
Sorry for what na, you can't break somebody's heart you know shocked
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by folake4u(f): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
pp802:
@ vinegurl, I'd love to prepare this for myself, but I don't know some of the ingredients you mentioned.

Like the ones below:

• 1 Red Bell Pepper.................which one is red bell?
• 3 Cloves Garlic, minced........which kain garlic be dis?
• ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper..........
• 1 stock cube.............cube of stock fish or what?

Dakun hep me sad

LMAO!grin.

Red bell pepper is normal pepper naw.
Cloves of garlic is normal garlic you know.
Cayenne pepper? you know Shombo, that's it.
Stock cube? Normal stock cube used for cooking soups,stews ,sauces and gravies.
Sha preferably use Chicken cubes. smiley.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by folake4u(f): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
jibs4lv:
Sorry for what na, you can't break somebody's heart you know shocked

Really? cheesy
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Tamarapetty, I want this.
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by ibori1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin ;Dwetin I go use eat am?

folk,spoon ,knife or hand

;Dwetin I go use eat am?

folk,spoon ,knife or hand
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by jibs4lv(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
folake4u:

Really? cheesy
Yes now
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by folake4u(f): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
jibs4lv:
Yes now

E go shock you smiley.
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by jibs4lv(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
folake4u:

E go shock you smiley.
I 'll wear glov sad
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by folake4u(f): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
jibs4lv:
I 'll wear glov sad
Good luck with that smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) / How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup / Giant Rat Peppersoup(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.