Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK (56058 Views)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances / Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by decatalyst(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
ottizz:

You are so much in a haste, which is why you are not seeing the connection. Let me explain.

The logical thing to do will be to jump (based on the narrative). This person probably realizes that death awaits by jumping, just like being engulfed by the fire. However, he chooses to jump. Why? Probably because he wanted to choose a less painful death.

Now people looking up from the ground and seeing this person, and not aware of the"fire," will be shouting, "don't jump"! If these people become aware of the situation this person is faced with, would they still be shouting, "don't jump"?

I hope you are able to see the connection and the deeper meaning. If you still can't see it, then you are on your own.

SMH!
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by Adewunmibaba(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
adetoroamos:
depression is bad, wetin me self they face pass my age 'oloun
All will be fine. You are not alone.
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by oochi123(f): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
LisaAnne:

will you help ? but my problem is monetary
lol
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by Nightmareo07: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:

I was wondering when the ethnic coloration was going to feature and voilà you jumped right to it. You couldn't even resist being stupid this once as an honor to the dead?

I Guess u are blind n stupid to see where i said RIP undecided
Besides if anyone should made this comment it shouldn't come from u.. Becoz u are the worst ethnic bigot on this forum.

STAY ON YA LANE!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by meobizy(f): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Good bye. I'm sure she's somewhere twerking for and giving lap dances to angels.
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by els0nm0rali(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I Guess u are blind n stupid to see where i said RIP undecided
Besides if anyone should made this comment it shouldn't come from u.. Becoz u are the worst ethnic bigot on this forum.

STAY ON YA LANE!!! angry

So saying RIP makes it all good to slander her and call her a pr0stitute?

I see you've decided to return your brain to God gift wrapped like he gave it to you when you were born.

You won't die if you use it, you know.

Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by Nightmareo07: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:

So saying RIP makes it all good to slander her and call her a pr0stitute?
I see you've decided to return your brain to God gift wrapped like he gave it to you when you were born.
You won't die if you use it, you know.

I can see u are suffering from a sickness that rendered u useless leaving u a depleted cranium.

If think the RIP I said ain't enuff for her then u can go revive her back to life.

Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by Reference(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
How can the parents say they donot know what was going on, what was happening to her. What on earth do parents do these days.... just lounging around like lizards in the sun after winter.
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
All that glitter is not gold.

Life is not particularly easy in white-peoples country. Yes, you're not dealing with the kind of poverty that subsist in Nigeria (food issues or lack of electricity) but you may not necessarily be happy either with the realities of living in a place where you are hated and discriminated against, yet the expectation or pressure to succeed by keeps mounting.

Yes, you may drive a car, wear nice cloths, live in an apartment or house where if you don't go to work today, you become homeless. But in these countries, having these basic material things (physiological needs) may still not provide fulfillment.

Life quickly becomes miserable if you must constantly proof yourself to white people because your skin color makes you guilty or not qualified or good enough by default. Though racial hate and discrimination in parts of Europe and the UK is not as bad as it is in the U.S., not all can cope with discrimination. Many people are depressed and unhappy in Europe and America, even with a job, car, cloths, food, money, and other basic materials of comfort.

So for some, happiness does not come from material things such as owning a car or wearing nice cloths or having food to eat, it comes from living a life of meaning and of fulfillment and each of us have uniquely different requirements for self-actualization. Read "Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Theory" to gain more insight into this.

I pray she finds peace and happiness, in the life beyond.

oloriooko:
You school in the UK
You have your parents live in the UK
You are probably UK citizen
You have a bright future finishing from a school in UK

Yet you took your life, this does not add up so that friend should be investigated as well as other friends and neighbours
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by els0nm0rali(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I am suffering from a sickness that has rendered me useless leaving me with a depleted cranium.

I am a totally worthless tribalistic fool who doesn't know when to joke and when to take life seriously. Pity for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by Nightmareo07: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Sorry sir.. I AM A BIG FOOL to have jumped into comment when I wasn't mentioned.
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by Martinez19(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
decatalyst:

Hey! Let me repeat it for the Upton time, ONLY A COWARD TAKE THEIR OWN LIFE!

Bro, it doesn't solve anything. It breeds more pain for those left behind.

The best is to look for help from the right ones...work on your mental strength and find solace in something, ur friend or family, music, activities, mosque or church fate. Never isolate your self...that is the first damage depression does. Have it at the back of your mind that the worst has happened and you MUST conquer the worst because it is just a 'test' of who you are.

I have seen people suffered a quantum losses,damage and they pulled through to be a fighter.

Every phase of life is just like a story book, the ups and downs are what makes your story worth reading.

Never end your story by yourself.
Abeg hold it there grin, cowards can't commit suicide, mark my words. Go anywhere, tell dem say na Martinez19 talk am.

Cc. KendrickAyomide
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by felixawe(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Life of isolation is purely a symptom of despession & suicide. keep close watch and report such person
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by jaxxy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Quite strange since there's no clear reason or history of depression.
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by gymnasium(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Omojola Ogundipe, a 20-year-old Bristol University student took her own life in a Cardiff hotel room, just days after a visit home for Mother’s Day.
Staff at the Citrus Hotel in Cardiff found her body hanging in her hotel room on March 14 this year after she missed her check-out deadline.
Omojola, described as “bright and bubbly”, was in the second year of her economics undergraduate degree at Bristol University, and was a leading member of the Gospel Choir Society.
A campaigner on environmental and human rights issues, she volunteered with several groups and was popular among her peers.
An inquest into her death heard her dad tell Pontypridd Coroner’s Court his daughter had visited home just three days before they heard the tragic news.
During the court hearing on July 5, her dad, Kurle Ogundipe, said in a statement: “I last saw Omojola on March 11 when she returned home for the weekend. She appeared her usual bubbly self.”
He said the family were not aware of any ill health and did not think she suffered from depression or mental health problems.
However, Miss Ogundipe’s close friend, Hannah Agbeyegbe, in a written statement read out to the court, said: “She was an independent person. Quite private. .
She didn’t really talk a lot about her personal life. It was around this time (when she moved to Bristol) that she disclosed to me that she was depressed and she had been having suicidal thoughts.”
Summing up, coroner Christopher Woolley accepted the cause of death given by consultant pathologist Dr David Thomas at the University Hospital of Wales as death by hanging.

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/07/nigerian-student-killed-herself-in-her-hotel-room/

Why would someone take her own life .......the life you can't create.

Who could imagine why she did that
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by Ategberoson(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
if you see some kind things for life, you won't blame people taking their lives.

we pray for strength

my brother I don't see anything that would made me commit suicide

is foolishness at its peak. I had faced awful humiliation, public embarrassment, financial misfortune before and much more that I can't say here, is still won't made me to have that thought

to those having such foolish thought, is not the answer because life is full of impediment but the ability to stand no matter how many time u fall makes you superior over any form of challenges
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
So sad RIP
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by PropertyDeals(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
What a pathetic story.
Anyways, please check our signature below and get in touch.
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by eikobaby: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
adetoroamos:
depression is bad, wetin me self they face pass my age 'oloun
me too, I swear, sometimes you want to set the world on fire or even yourself.
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by delpee(f): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
She may have been killed and made to look like suicide.
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by ogtavia(m): 1:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Something tells me she was/has been sexually abused...Really sad. ENjoy Eternity young lady.
Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by LexngtonSteele: 5:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Nightmareo07:
I suspect foul play, maybe she was murdered.
Being a Yoruba girl and how yoruba girls run prostitution in U.K and London city I suspect she has has been r*aped and killed.

I think they should investigate her death very well. Nobody deserves to die that way nomatter what.
R.I.P

Not everyone is a slut like your mother and sisters like Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of your women are oloshos nah grin

Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by Nightmareo07: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

[s]Not everyone is a slut like your mother and sisters like Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of your women are oloshos nah [/s]grin

Ok..u mean ur mum who gave birth to u in a dustbin while hoeing grin..

Ooh I forgot u may also like to read the words of ur brother Adeyinka Grandson..
UNDILUTED TRUTH. grin

Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by LexngtonSteele: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Nightmareo07 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
Ok..u mean ur mum who gave birth to u in a dustbin while hoeing grin..

Ooh I forgot u may also like to read the words of ur brother Adeyinka Grandson..
UNDILUTED TRUTH. grin

My condolences

Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by Nightmareo07: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Im Lexngtonsteele...yea u are right sir.
My mum is a worthless prostitute.. She got pregnant carelessly and gave birth to me in d dustbin.. While my father is moronic gay slave...

shocked

Re: Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK by Cumtroller: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Good Riddance...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Left Bloodied Following Mass Beating After Being Caught. Photos / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.