Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole (20887 Views)

Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Buba Galadima Denies Ties With PDP, Says rAPC ‘Coming Back Soon’ / Plot To Split APC Suffers Major Setback As Some Leaders Refuse To Join rAPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by Ayoswit(f): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
K
Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by Myself2(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Fighting back against what exactly
Somebody please ask this black APE called Oshiomhole.
Oshiomhole is corruption personified,so what is he yapping about

1 Like

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by Ndolarr: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
I'm afraid that Adams Oshiomole will scatter the shaky APC coalition soon. He doesn't have the temperament of a peace maker neither is his democratic pedigree unquestionable! I may be wrong, but I don't see Adams reconciling aggrieved APC members! He talks to much and acts on impulse! He belongs to Obasanjo and Amadu Ali school of bully-politics!

3 Likes

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by kitaatita: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
I agree with Oshiomhole on this
Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by bid4rich(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hahahahaha! Oshio Baba, na now you know say corruption dey APC. All these while nko, wetin dey there? Dem be saint that time abi?

Woorbish party

2 Likes

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by buchilino(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
ArmedRobber:
you think apc and buhari will loose sleep over paperweight politicians abi senators that re been constantly stoned by the constituency anytime they visit their state.
apc convention was the red card they give them .
out of all the disgruntled elements that formed RApc only three have political clouts which is limited to their states (saraki,tambuwal,and kwankaso)others re their zombies that followed them like errand boys.
Buhari has been getting millions votes in elections since 1999 before saraki ,tambuwal,kwankaso came to mainstream politics he always got millions without them so they re nobody to determine his faith rather they will fight to win their own stronghold

I WANTED TO REPLY TO U, BUT I CHANGED MY MIND WEN I SAW UR NAME.

5 Likes

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by DidierDrogba: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
this man talks too much
Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by coleB(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
ArmedRobber:
you think apc and buhari will loose sleep over paperweight politicians abi senators that re been constantly stoned by the constituency anytime they visit their state.
apc convention was the red card they give them .
out of all the disgruntled elements that formed RApc only three have political clouts which is limited to their states (saraki,tambuwal,and kwankaso)others re their zombies that followed them like errand boys.
Buhari has been getting millions votes in elections since 1999 before saraki ,tambuwal,kwankaso came to mainstream politics he always got millions without them so they re nobody to determine his faith rather they will fight to win their own stronghold

if buhari loses in sokoto (tambuwal), kano(kwakwanso) except i dont know ganduje's loyalty for now, and kwara( saraki). tell me d major states u think buhari will win in except katsina, kaduna partly.?
do ur maths , even buhari knows wot is at stake here, if not why would he make d political move of trying to buy d yorubas by immortalising abiola by shifting democracy day to June 12.
Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
LordIsaac:
The question is, what is corruption ? On what moral ground is Mr. Adams calling another corrupt ? Truly, we are finished in this country !

No brother!

They are finished not us.

1 Like

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by NairaMaster1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
LordIsaac:
The question is, what is corruption ? On what moral ground is Mr. Adams calling another corrupt ? Truly, we are finished in this country !

Corruption is when you are not in APC.

2 Likes

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by wingmanII: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Extremely corrupt as a labour leader, ditto as governor. Funny he could make such a statement.
Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by ordainbuzz(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Too many short men in Apc, and all of them with short sense, why?

2 Likes

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by kitaatita: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
"President Buhari’s resolve to fight corruption must elicit a counter force and that force must find attraction in some people,” Oshiomhole said.
Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by HomeOfMe(f): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
deantimes:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.headlineng.com/rapc-corruption-fighting-back-oshiomhole/amp/
They say all humans evolved from apes,I guess this man didn't evolve much.
Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by VULCAN(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Coming from a man that owns a multi billion naira home and an airline in his wife's country

2 Likes

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by AmukuFord: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Is oshomhole still the APC chairman or factional chairman.
Just asking for a record.
Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by boxypane(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
Aside the wanton killings caused by tribal, banditry, farmers/herders clashes which is enough to declare a president wanted, I do not see any other thing wrong with Buhari. R-APC/N-PDP are the same.
I believe that where APC got it wrong was allowing Saraki and Dogara lead the National Assembly.
We seem to forget that Legislature is the biggest problem of the country's young democracy.
As far as I am concerned,
The violence in the country and the tense political atmosphere are handiwork of devilled politicians who think Nigeria is for them alone.
300 individuals as claimed by the House of Rep member wrecking havoc around the middle belt needs to be looked into.
If u don't know, please know.
Pls do not allow Politicians cajole you.
Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by CharleyBright(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
These foolish and hypocritical APC goats thinks themselves as holy men while other people are corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by Tecno66: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oshiomhole too dey call person corrupt. Where he see money buy 9 plane for Cape Verde, him wife place. Na from him salary? I no understand this corruption thing again!
WizzPoll:
everyone who disagree with you politically is corrupt?

This is Fascism and Oshiomole has bought into it!

2 Likes

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
the dramatic emergence of Oshiomole, seems still, not enough to caution him of the saying "na Gara gara de tear trouser". he's just to overzealous to jump on issues lingering in the party, forgetting that most of the rAPC members are strategic political players, with alot of followers from their states, who contributed immensely to the transition of power from the previous regime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by Guide777(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
APC virus is very potent. The way it turns peoples' brain and reduce them to common liars marvels me.

2 Likes

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by NathexcelmediaT(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
deantimes:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.headlineng.com/rapc-corruption-fighting-back-oshiomhole/amp/

Need a Bible/Scripture Projection manager in your Church,workshop or Seminar or want to Install ur projecto machine, Gigital videos  and Photography Potrait call now. On Tel: 08066696163, 08052717197.
Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by LazyNairalander(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Galadima who happens to be the brain behind R APC has been with your lord and master before you come on board so just shut it.

check my SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by kanubiafra: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
deantimes:

YOU Mean For Over Three Solid Years Apc Was Harbouring Corruption In RApc?

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by goaldynboy: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Myself2:
Fighting back against what exactly
Somebody please ask this black APE called Oshiomhole.
Oshiomhole is corruption personified,so what is he yapping about

CORRUPTION FIGHTING BACK BIGGER CORRUPTION!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
No Sir. They are trying to save what is left in our democracy- corruption is what we have as APC today.

The corruption in your government and party stinks from hell.
Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by Nackzy: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Unrepentant liars
Is that the only corruption you know Mr saint
What about corruption at NPF, Courts, government parastatals controlled by APC cabals n their cronies

3 Likes

Re: rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole by Anwons(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
And your emergence as apshit chairman is corruption fighting front?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment / Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies / 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.