Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times (54938 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times by damzy88: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
PDJT:
Not surprised. Nigerians are the most fraudulent and dishonest people on Earth. Fact.
I think I agree with this. I work on a popular freelancing platform. If you see the activities of Nigerians, you will weep cry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times by ofwest47(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Irrelevant post. How many of her haters have the qualification she had, how will they react if after her ministerial job she happened to be invited to the World Bank like the for minister .
Re: Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times by dROC1: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
PDJT:
Not surprised. Nigerians are the most fraudulent and dishonest people on Earth. Fact.

Sadly I agree with this

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times by nick50(m): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2018
Tomorrow the stupid afonjas will come here to brag that they are the most educated tribe in the zoo
Re: Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times by phase1: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2018
MrMicholo:
Lol... This is Nigeria... it is normal..
My commanding officer(a lieutenant colonel) has a degree in Economics and a P.HD in Crime and peaceful resolution..
Buh giving a straight forward/direct order in English without putting in Hausa is a combat stress on its own..
His mission statements and assignment reports are normally edited by myself and my colleagues cuz the kain join join English wey dey full am ehhhh...
We all know how he got his certificate shaa...
Lol

Kai abooki mallams don finish this country!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times by nattyGENT: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2018
Certificate forgery is not corruption under bubu government

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 09, 2018
On second thought, this is a Saraki master stroke. Leak this just as he closes out his CCT trial.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times by toluwalopsy(f): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2018
CSTR1005:

How can kemi be your role model?
Are you that used to mediocrity?

You no see better people like Ngozi okonjo iweala or arunmma oteh as your role models in the finance industry.

I wanted to ignore you but I feel I need to drop this here. Saying that she is my role model doesn't mean I support evil and considering the fact that she has not been convicted of any corrupt charges levelled against her yet, I think She is still a woman I look forward to career-wise. And also, the likes of great women you mentioned in your comments are part of those that gives me motivation in the path I have chosen which is Finance, Accounting,Monetary and Economic related discipline.
I hope you're relieved now!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times by CSTR1005: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2018
toluwalopsy:

I wanted to ignore you but I feel I need to drop this here. Saying that she is my role model doesn't mean I support evil and considering the fact that she has not been convicted of any corrupt charges levelled against her yet, I think She is still a woman I look forward to career-wise. And also, the likes of great women you mentioned in your comments are part of those that gives me motivation in the path I have chosen which is Finance, Accounting,Monetary and Economic related discipline.
I hope you're relieved now!
I am not even talking about her forgery.

There is nothing impressive about her career especially as foreign graduate.

Both women I listed have made far greater impact in finance and economics from an academic and professional point of view than kemi adeosun.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times by toluwalopsy(f): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2018
CSTR1005:

I am not even talking about her forgery.

There is nothing impressive about her career especially as foreign graduate.

Both women I listed have made far greater impact in finance and economics from an academic and professional point of view than kemi adeosun.

Well.....to some extent you may be right but you know she's acquainted more with foreign policies that's why as professional, you have to be proactive and widen your horizon. Those women you mentioned were women to be reckoned with in all areas during their tenure as finance personnels. Meanwhile, I can also say probably her authority is confined due to pressures from some some selfish group in this country. She might just be occupying the position as a figure head. But I do like her I would say.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times by budaatum: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2018
smirn:

NYSC certificate is not requirement to be a minister. We play too much politics in this country that is why we will never experience anything good except we change our evil ways. Let just see how it goes, its only in Nigeria that journalism is about destruction instead of a tool for National growth.
Being honest is however meant to be a requirement! And committing forgery ought to most definitely be a disqualifier.

A compromised finance minister sets herself up for manipulation and is already destroyed! We must destroy her so she doesn't continue to be manipulated to our nation's detriment and destruction!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2018
smirn:

NYSC certificate is not requirement to be a minister. We play too much politics in this country that is why we will never experience anything good except we change our evil ways. Let just see how it goes, its only in Nigeria that journalism is about destruction instead of a tool for National growth.

Then why did she forge it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Boko Haram Adopts New Uniform, Dressing Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.