Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself (6621 Views)

8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom / Pastor Saved Me From Spiritual Attack - Paul Play Dairo / Is There Anything Like Spiritual Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by yommyuk: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
Romans 1:21 -22
Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn't worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. Claiming to be wise, they instead became fools.

There is no point arguing or debating with those who refuse to know the truth.

Prov 15:18
A hot tempered person starts fights; a cool tempered person stops them

Prov 17:18
Even fools are thought wise when they keep silent; with their mouths shut, they seem intelligent.

@MAZAJE

PROV 6:16 - States that one of the seven things the Lord hates is a lying tongue.

Prov 10:31 also states that " The mouth of the godly person gives wise advice, but the tongue that deceives will be cut off.

Prov 2:1-7
My child, listen to what I say, and treasure my commands. Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding. Cry out for insight, and ask for understanding. Search for them as you would for silver; seek them like hidden treasures. Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge of God. For God grants wisdom! From his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity.

Digest the above. God bless
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by VALIDATOR: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2010
yommyuk:

@ VALIDATOR

Let me give you some illustration

1. Why does a soldier undergo training in warfare despite not experiencing war.
2. Why is a child taught to be independent for adulthood despite not yet reaching adulthood.
3. Why do Students need to undergo education that will prepare them for life outside school.

Spiritual attack can come in different ways. Can be physical or emotional. Have you looked at a mad person on the street and ask yourself , why?
Some may be due to depression, stress related, drugs or SPIRITUAL ATTACK.

I know of a friend who went to bed in good health and was found dead with blood coming out of his ears.
I have seen a boy put a ring on his finger, slam it on a goat and the second day the goat's skin started to decay.
I have seen a Nepa man who wanted to disconnect a herbalist power supply and got stung by bees.
I have seen someone's name called in his absence and he answered to his unfortunate demise.
One of my tenants was pregnant for 4 years.

We thank God that we have been taken out of darkness and brought into the light.

So when u say spiritual attack do not exist, Because you have not experienced it
you make me wanna halla., just thank your lucky star that God has shown u his grace and mercy.

Anyway who no know, no go know.

People train and prepare for war,adulthood and life outside school because those 3 things are real. They are not hear say. Your method of analogy makes me wanna loose hope in Nigeria's potential.
All the stuffs you claim you saw are LIES.Stop telling lies for God.Ok?
You should better say you heard people saying it OR you saw something and those uneducated explanations were given to you.
What i figure out is that once you don't understand something, you do not seek a real objective explanation to it.You just quickly push it to the spiritual. Can Nigeria ever make economic progress with that?
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Koleman(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2010
Hey dont mind them. They just need to experience it.
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by yommyuk: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2010
Economic progression and Spiritual attack

What a comparism! I say no more!
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by skyone(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2010
@[/b]Validator and Manmusteat

You guys have been so much affected by spiritual attack that you both dont realise you are in it, that's the level you guys are; hence' you both need [b]SERIOUS
deliverance i'm afraid.
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 22, 2010
Mudley 313 said to yommyuk

^^^people like you is why africa is so backward as a continent

What about the millions more who believe a Jew is going to fly down from heaven to solve all their problems? They're an even bigger problem.

Or those who think they need to travel thousands of miles away from their home on ''pilgrimage'' to Saudi Arabia or Israel?

Does God live in the Middle East?
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by VALIDATOR: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Mudley 313 said to yommyuk

What about the millions more who believe a Jew is going to fly down from heaven to solve all their problems? They're an even bigger problem.

Or those who think they need to travel thousands of miles away from their home on ''pilgrimage'' to Saudi Arabia or Israel?

Does God live in the Middle East?

They are all the same.
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2010
is having carnal knowledge grin (s.EX) with beautiful big-bootied black women in your dreams aspiritual attack? because if it is then i have been spiritually devastated grin
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by VALIDATOR: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by smallman1: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2010
hello,
   did you get this points from the bible or this is your on philosophy. the bible makes it clear that if you oppose the devil he will flee from you. so try to oppose the devil in all ramifications and he will flee from you.

luv,
small man.
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by seyibrown(f): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2010
is having carnal knowledge   (s.EX) with beautiful big-bootied black women in your dreams aspiritual attack? because if it is then i have been spiritually devastated

@lagerwhenindoubt
(In Ibadan accent) You don finisi! LOL!  grin   grin

I have laughed a lot on Nairaland today! O ga o! Una no go kill person!

On the topic, the spiritual is VERY VERY REAL!
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Kay17: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2010
This is pathetic, the belief system which has failed and offered no practical relevance to anybody. One that has attributed malaria, mental illnesses, thyroid, mutation; to demons and devils. It is ridiculous to owe the unknown to the supernatural without bothering to think. The spiritual attacks are neither verifiable or medically recognized, what tool are we to use to ascertain sa. And pls stop quoting the bible until you can authenticate it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Masturbation A Sin? / 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS / Tracts Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.