Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply (2064 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by GistmoreNG: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2018
GistMore.com

BBNaija's Nina clap back at a fan who asked her if she's bleaching, the reaction is quite unbearable.

Fan ask;

Nina did you bleach if yes what did you use?

Nina reply;

yes i used my urine. so try it, i believe it will work for you

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/fan-ask-bbnaijas-nina-shes-bleaching-see-reply

1 Like

Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by GistmoreNG: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by Exwizard: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Terrible question provides a savage reply

1 Like

Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by malificent(f): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
sad
Stupid question, dumbass reply

1 Like

Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by brownsugar23: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jobless lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by princechurchill(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Her shithole is still black and bold
Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by frbona: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
princechurchill:
like your momma's?

2 Likes

Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by Nightmareo07: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
princechurchill:

U are one disgusting senseless mofo

3 Likes

Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by Paulfroshman: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Huh
Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by Joshmodest(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
i was angry at the Stupid question yes... But this reply is incredibly more stupid than the question

5 Likes

Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by Millenniumlady(f): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Keep it up girl I always have your back kiss #SISTERS

1 Like

Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by laribarri: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
This Nina baed! grin
#savage

1 Like

Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by kcowen(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Typical reaction and reactant
Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by Agadsman(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
I'm almost very sure she didn't come up with that reply. She was told what to reply, Shes not that deep in thinking to come up such clap back.
Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by ItzChinnex(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Agadsman:
I'm almost very sure she didn't come up with that reply. She was told what to reply, Shes not that deep in thinking to come up such clap back.

Check if your sense dey correct
Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by thewritingtodo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Keep it up girl I always have your back kiss #SISTERS
Hmmm, introduciiiiing.....the Uriiiiiiine Sisterrrrs!! (thunderous applause).. grin

Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by Agadsman(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Check if your sense dey correct

Check whether you get sense undecided
Re: Fan Ask Bbnaija's Nina If She's Bleaching. See Her Reply by ItzChinnex(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Agadsman:

Check whether you get sense undecided
kk Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

AGAIN!!! Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Gigantic Back Tattoo (PHOTO) / Meet Young Girl With Massive Curves That's Causing Traffic Online / Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Pregnant As She Shares Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.