Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Help With Your Advice Plsss - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help With Your Advice Plsss (1709 Views)

Inexperienced Newly Married Man Needs Your Advice / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With Your Advice Plsss by Tinosa: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Take your kids to your mum's and then suffer for better for worse with your husband.

And keep losing weight in pregnancy instead of gaining weight abi? If there are doctors here am sure they will know d implications. I was not even d one who ended up suggesting going to my parents last last it was my husband and d only reason why he did so was because he was very concerned about d health of me n d baby due to poor feeding
Re: Help With Your Advice Plsss by milemimi93(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Tinosa:

U must have been blind while reading and judging me. Where in my write up did I say I just took up feeding for few months I have been doing that since I got married OK? What I said is that I took up all responsibilities in d house including feeding which I have been doing. Also, my last visit to d hospital stated that I lost 3kg in 2 weeks due to poor feeding. U think I like going to sit at my parents? For ur information, I have no choice so I don't endanger my life and that of my unborn child. Funny enough my husband even ended up suggesting it to me before I could even say anything and am there now and feeding very very well (trust mothers) so mind ur words please. I'm not d one making u frustrated of women abeg!

Is this how u talk to ur husband? No respect at all..

Anyway... I didn't judge u. If u read my other posts on this ur thread u will see where I said dat stayin at ur hubans huz was in ur best interest.

All the best. Safe delivery
Re: Help With Your Advice Plsss by jashar(f): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2018
You know what's best for your home.

Hmm....
Re: Help With Your Advice Plsss by Adamummya(f): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2018
Tinosa:

And keep losing weight in pregnancy instead of gaining weight abi? If there are doctors here am sure they will know d implications. I was not even d one who ended up suggesting going to my parents last last it was my husband and d only reason why he did so was because he was very concerned about d health of me n d baby due to poor feeding

I am a mother, I perfectly understand how it feels to be starving while pregnant, if your husband supports you...you can go and stay with your mum for now at least till you deliver but that doesn't stop you from performing wifely duties to him....
Re: Help With Your Advice Plsss by Adamummya(f): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:

Is this how u talk to ur husband? No respect at all..

Anyway... I didn't judge u. If u read my other posts on this ur thread u will see where I said dat stayin at ur hubans huz was in ur best interest.

All the best. Safe delivery

there was no need for that, you're not her husband besides, you should know pregnant women do have a lot of mood swings, especially when stressed

2 Likes

Re: Help With Your Advice Plsss by milemimi93(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Adamummya:

there was no need for that, you're not her husband besides, you should know pregnant women do have a lot of mood swings, especially when stressed

Oh! I don't know o..
I've never been with one..

I wish her safe delivery.. And I pray her baby be a boy..
Re: Help With Your Advice Plsss by baby124: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Since it was your husband’s idea, go ahead. The way you are screaming food food, it must be really bad. In future try to buy your staple dry items in bulk and perishables in bits because of electricity situation. N80k can last for a family with good planning.
Re: Help With Your Advice Plsss by JoannaSedley(f): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tinosa:

Take up your case with him not a faceless stranger like me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Washable, Reusable Bayby Diapers / Happy Married Life To Me / Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.