Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke (1700 Views)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Finance is very important in everyday activities,infact,you cannot function without money,it's the oil that keep the engine of life moving,but sometimes,we may go broke due to one reason or the other,at this critical time,who do you run to for assistance.For me,my wife is my banker of last resort,i.e,she always bail me out,but i will pay back o.For you who is that person that always bail you out.
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by sorosoke101: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
I got nobody my brother nah only God I dey run to ooh in fact SAPA dey reason me like dis

4 Likes

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Jeon(f): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
GOD AND THE TALENTS HE GAVE ME.

6 Likes

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Joey4321: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jesus

7 Likes

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
sorosoke101:
I got nobody my brother nah only God I dey run to ooh in fact SAPA dey reason me like dis
but God uses human,he does'nt come down from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Christboy320(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
On God ooh
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Duchessree(f): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
My family o; either my mom, dad, my elder bro or my uncles

6 Likes

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Duchessree:
where are your friends,what are friends for.
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Duchessree:
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Joey4321: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
sorosoke101:

Sapa de look you like....

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by ahnie: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
God dey raise people for me.

6 Likes

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by sorosoke101: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
coputa:
but God uses human,he does'nt come down from heaven.
No be you go tell me Sey nah fish dey inside sardine

1 Like

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
ahnie:
Your God is an awesome God,hold am tight o.

2 Likes

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
ahnie:
Your God is awesome hold am tight o.
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
sorosoke101:
No be you go tell me Sey nah fish dey inside sardine
watin come dey inside fish
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Nozino: 12:54am On Jul 13, 2022
God and my family

1 Like

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by sorosoke101: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2022
coputa:
watin come dey inside fish
ask yourself
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Channah1(f): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
God Almighty.
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by ItsTutsi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
I perfectly understand the talent!
Jeon:
GOD AND THE TALENTS HE GAVE ME.

1 Like

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Jeon(f): 4:58am On Jul 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:

Not all ladies sell vagina as your female relatives...

Think positive thoughts..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by HarunaWest(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Side Bae
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Channah1:
God Almighty.
Does God throws money at you from heaven,mention those he uses to assist you.
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Nwaotu10(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2022
God of creation.
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Your understandings in life entirely based on your mindset.and your ways of living.

1 Like

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Channah1(f): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2022
coputa:
Does God throws money at you from heaven,mention those he uses to assist you.

Of course he uses people.
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2022
HarunaWest:
Side Bae
You are lucky o,your concubines gives you lift.
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Ramzyranks: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2022
FairSave always! My savings always come through when I’m broke. I don’t have to wait for a withdrawal date, I withdraw whenever I want to.

Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Channah1:

Of course he uses people.
Yes o,he be like say u sabi cook african dishes wella o.
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2022
Ramzyranks:
FairSave always! My savings always come through when I’m broke. I don’t have to wait for a withdrawal date, I withdraw whenever I want to.
You're lucky to always fall back to your savings.I sometimes exhaust my savings to zero balance,
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Channah1(f): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2022
coputa:
Yes o,he be like say u sabi cook african dishes wella o.

Lol... Why?

Anyways any Nigerian girl that can not cook african dishes lacks home training.

Thanks to my mom who made sure of that.
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by coputa(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Channah1:

Lol... Why?

Anyways any Nigerian girl that can not cook african dishes lacks home training.

Thanks to my mom who made sure of that.
This was in the olden days,young girls these days do not pay much attention to the art of cooking,they prefare food is ready in restaurants and eatries.keep it up,a man.s stomach is the fastest way to reach his heart.
Re: Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2022
My friends, I have a very small circle of friends offline but who I can call by mid-night to send me money. I always try to return their money on time to build trust. Building my credit score basically. When I got my first job, I borrowed 40,000 Naira from a close friend cause I couldn't even afford to pay for my own transport. Purchased a laptop on credit through him. Such is life.

Usually I believe anyone who doesn't one friend/family they can call at a given time are terrible.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do In This Circumstance? / Worlds Largest Family: Zionachana / Wedding Bell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.