Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) (62696 Views)

Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It / Innocent Man Wearing Football Jersey Killed - Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Anambra PIX / Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
one day monkey will go to market but will not come back grin... if you know you know
Re: Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) by GeniusHawlah(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2018
AK6464:
This isn't in Nigeria
I'm surprised you don't know the man. Even AGP Yomi Shogunle is scared of him. He's a human activist, I doubt they can do anything to him.
He's very popular on twitter, he started the #EndSars

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Princedapace:

Guy, if SARS see him, if they want to handle him, they will and nothing will happen. Most of u dont know the act that established that SARS of a thing.

Those guys are at liberty to kill, all they can say is that they felt threatened and they shot and that ends it..

The recent thing I heard they did in Anambra, I was amazed when a senior officer told me that nothing will happen to them. That SARS will simply say, they were threatened and they had to defend.
This kind of encouragement to SARS are the reasons why they continue to kill Nigerians because of stupid act which was wickedly done against the masses. They have so much instill fear with their wickedness in Nigerians that we now see them as tin god. Rather than support one man doing what the rest of us cannot do we are strengthen them to continue their evils. Anyway, this is Nigeria where evils and blood flows like water with her governments supports.
Re: Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) by Partnerbiz3: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2018
Princedapace:

Im sorry, u guys dont understand..

The point is they are backed by law to shoot, just like Mopol unlike the regular police team..

So, what they easily do is plant or lie against u that u posed danger to their life, that ends it. Except there is an extra ordinary evidence.

SARS dey kill any how bro..

SARS dey waste lives for backyard. No near those guys except any how. This is Nigeria and not developed world.

Fighting to eliminate SARS while the other sectors are still corrupt is a waste of time. Those guys know the type of act that established them. they can shoot at any fucking time.

They recently wasted 9 lives and posted that they were attacked with bottles.

No Act established sars.

Sars just like mopol is a branch of the police.

And no act gave them powers to shoot.

So forget it.
Re: Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2018
CioAngels:
This kind of encouragement to SARS are the reasons why they continue to kill Nigerians because of stupid act which was wickedly done against the masses. They have so much instill fear with their wickedness in Nigerians that we now see them as tin god. Rather than support one man doing what the rest of us cannot do we are strengthen them to continue their evils. Anyway, this is Nigeria where evils and blood flows like water with her governments supports.

Fixing SARS means fixing the entire country.

We always want to fix an aspect and forget the whole.

We can't fix SARS because even if u end SARS, those officers can't be sacked,they get reabsorbed into other aspect of police and they continue.

U get my point now? The system need to be changed, from recruitment processes, to judiciary, to policical structure, etc.

One soldier guy I was discussing with recently, he asked me, how many lecturers dem don prosecute for all their atrocities in school, that if not that he is a soldier, one lecturer wanted to molest his sister.

U see, the country bleeped. Look at the IG, he has bleeped up many times but nothing has been done to him, look at those mopol who protested, what has been done?

Do u get my point now?
Re: Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

No Act established sars.

Sars just like mopol is a branch of the police.

And no act gave them powers to shoot.

So forget it.

Bros, SARS and movie are at liberty to shoot unlike the regular police force. That is why u see these units waste bullets any how. Go ask questions from the right sources. They are backed to do that.
Re: Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
userplainly:

brother we'll form a whatsapp group ... if we find anyone like is we link him/her there..... let's show them that 190m nobi jus numbers
I am a freelancer and I am scared to walk around with my laptop or phone, add me +2347032293621

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) / Brazilian Gang Leader Dresses Up As His Daughter In Failed Prison Escape (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.