Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani (49721 Views)

Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani / Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by bigerboy200: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by nanfan: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2018
APC has no room for automatic ticket as PDP use to, to returned old thieves, you chose to quit bad for you and good for APC because one bad is out........
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by nwaanambra1(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Omoboricash:
[s]Most of these politicians rode on the popularity of PMB especially Sheu Sanni. He has been contesting since the time of AD. Now we won the election on the popularity of Buhari. Let wait and see 2019 would be interesting[/s]

oga!

did u just say shehu sani rode on buhari's rotten popularity

damn it! some people are really seriously high on bugari's odoriferous mess!

if only u will free yourself from zobieism and read sometime - it will make u wiser. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Protein0: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2018
IamPatriotic:
There's this saying in Yoruba that aptly applies to this nPDP abi na R-apc, " won ni ko je, o ni rara, pe eegun ni, won ko ju nu, o ni oti pe eran di e wa nbe"

don't ask me to interpret it.
learn to write the Yoruba language better please
Won so wipe ki o je, o so wipe rara, wipe eegun ni. Won so wipe ki o ju danu, o so wipe eran die wa nibe.

That's the akoto ode oni of the Yoruba ajumolo that can make an ijebu man write in Yoruba language and an igbomina woman read it without headache kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by 3Ceagle(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2018
Omoboricash:
Most of these politicians rode on the popularity of PMB especially Sheu Sanni. He has been contesting since the time of AD. Now we won the election on the popularity of Buhari. Let wait and see 2019 would be interesting

May be he is disillusioned like many who supported Buhari in the last election. Buhari has a cult followership in the north due to what he is or seem to represent to them. Shehu sani is one who speaks up when he sees thing going wrong and the president has surrounded him self with those who alienate him from the people and true position of issues.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by gratiaeo(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2018
APC will soon turn to regional party
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by gratiaeo(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2018
Omoboricash:
Most of these politicians rode on the popularity of PMB especially Sheu Sanni. He has been contesting since the time of AD. Now we won the election on the popularity of Buhari. Let wait and see 2019 would be interesting
That is when some people thought Buhari has any intergrity
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Porgee(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2018
I have always known that he's going to leave this deceitful party. Mr Shehu has always spoken his mind and has constantly stand for the truth and injustice in the land...... Move on Sir and keep the God job
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by soul2: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2018
Yeye, he they talk may be them go use second term beg am to stay. If u wan go no need to write poem

1 Like

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by frank41(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Chubhie:
Is it coincidence that the sound system is playing E be like say they wan to sing another song by 2face idibia as I opened this thread?

The spirits always communicating in comic ways.

LOL bro... APC Has suddenly turned to MMM

3 Likes

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Natilolo(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2018
In as much as these politicians have their selfish interest. I think this Senator has not done bad in this Poem. Outside his personal interest, I salute his intelligence and sense of purpose for THE BROOM(APC Government).

1 Like

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by office22: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2018
APC is worst political in the history of our great country Nigeria.That is why every reasonable Nigerian should rise in unison to kick out this satanic organization parading itself as a political party.Right from day one, I know that they never meant well for this great country,They only came together to implement their satanic agenda. That is why blood shed,hunger and poverty is the other of the day in a country flowing with milk and honey.APC my left foot.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Antipob777(f): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2018
By 2019 there will be nothing like RAPC or nPDP. I see all of them been retired and thereafter jailed.

My prediction though
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Temptee101(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2018
IamPatriotic:
There's this saying in Yoruba that aptly applies to this nPDP abi na R-apc, " won ni ko je, o ni rara, pe eegun ni, won ko ju nu, o ni oti pe eran di e wa nbe"

don't ask me to interpret it.
As if we give a fuccck. Fucckks just cost anyhow since the dullard took over
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by oyekola2000(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2018
Poem for the Broom - Shehu Sani

The Broom should sweep the litters,the waste and the garbage it encounters and not pluck the eyes of the sweeper.
The Broom must not be stained with oil or blood for it to sweep so clean.
The Broom must be Broom and not swords or chains or else it’s not Broom.
The Broom should be an assembly of strands to sanitize and not arrows for hunting.
The Broom should not bare The dirts of foes to the podium and bury that of friends under the carpet.
The Broom must not sweep away only men who speak and leave behind men with swords.
The Broom must not remove the cobweb afar and leave untouched the cobwebs a near.
The Broom can only clean if it’s also clean. That is Nigerian politicians per excellence
Temptee101:
Temptee101:
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by indigenous234(f): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2018
I wonder how supposedly "educated" people will make comments/adage in an almost extinct language and blatantly refuse to interpret same for lucid minds to comprehend.

Oga it's Nairaland and not some brown roofs enclave.

3 Likes

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Wiinnd(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2018
Does our Buhari even have sense to understand and comprehend the meaning of this poem? grin grin
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by office22: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2018
To me APC is the worst political party in the history of our great country Nigeria.That is why every reasonable Nigerian should rise in unison to kick out this satanic organization parading itself as a political party out of power.Right from day one, I know that they never meant well for this great country,They only came together to implement their satanic agenda. That is why blood shed,hunger and poverty is the other of the day in a country flowing with milk and honey.APC my left foot.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Omoboricash(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Coleslove:

So, unfortunate how history failed you. The so-called Buhari’s popularity that you claimed Senator Shehu Sani “rode” on couldn’t help the same Buhari to ride his popularity three (3) times he lost woefully! In 2015 Buhari got sympathy votes not your so-called popularity! Who popularity epp? Abeg shift make better people talk
Go and check records , Buhari always has good outing all the time he contested. He couldn't win because no alliance with other region. He was able to win 2015 bcoz of alliance with south west. Pls get your facts before you post rubbish
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Basseybruce: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Politics everywhere........ 2019 is here... Be wise!
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Saintist: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Chubhie:
Is it coincidence that the sound system is playing E be like say they wan to sing another song by 2face idibia as I opened this thread?

The spirits always communicating in comic ways.

I swear this the same song I am playing when I saw this topic.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Headmaster055(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
Their brooms are now full with blood of those that are murdered foe defending their lands...
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by flamingREED(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
'A near' Creative Especially if it means 'something near'
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by VALIZUGOD(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
The righteous should strike the first stone
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by BabaO2: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
It is a coward and Lilly liver person behaves like sheu Musa, he talks nonsense too much, if he wants to leave he should leave immediately. All of them are still permutating their chances of winning elections in other parties at the next election. El Rufai and Buhari will definitely deal with him in kaduna, he has no chance.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omoboricash:

Go and check records , Buhari always has good outing all the time he contested. He couldn't win because no alliance with other region. He was able to win 2015 bcoz of alliance with south west. Pls get your facts before you post rubbish
How many votes did Sw give him? He was able to win because he contested against a non Northerner like Jonathan who was betrayed,now the people that betrayed him are coming back to PDP
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
I tell you they all gonna be put to shame, take or leave it. UP PMB
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Omoboricash(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How many votes did Sw give him? He was able to win because he contested against a non Northerner like Jonathan who was betrayed,now the people that betrayed him are coming back to PDP
Osun, OYO, Ogun, ondo gave pmb massive vote. But in the past he had never won these state
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Masterppower: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
The broom of TERRORISTS.... evil broom.

The evil broom has been burnt to ashes....

APC is only united in terrorism and oppression....
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Chubhie: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Saintist:

I swear this the same song I am playing when I saw this topic.
Thank the heavens i'm not the only one that heard the spirit voice of our ancestors. Its safe to say that our ancestors are interested in 2019.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by kechywillz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
APC will only be left with buhari and his cohorts who are beating drums of the spirit. Soon no body will be beating the drums for him to dance..
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Masterppower:
The broom of TERRORISTS.... evil broom.

The evil broom has been burnt to ashes....

APC is only united in terrorism and oppression....
Wailer! Watch and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.