Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani (49742 Views)

Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani / Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omoboricash:

Osun, OYO, Ogun, ondo gave pmb massive vote. But in the past he had never won these state
They also gave PDP votes PDP even won in Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
nwaanambra1:

oga!

did u just say shehu sani rode on buhari's rotten popularity

damn it! some people are really seriously high on bugari's odoriferous mess!

if only u will free yourself from zobieism and read sometime - it will make u wiser. cheesy
Oga!!! What did you know about Nigeria? Huh tell me
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Sunnyemma(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
We are waiting and watching
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Ugik(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Goodluck in your new found hobby of poetry.any political pundit knows shehu sani is nt leaving APC anytime in the nearest future.he has done pretty well by shaking the table and bringing the political actors back to d drawing board.nevertheless,he has been a lone voice speaking up against some of the policies of the present regime..hate him or love him,he is worth been admired.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Cardinaljossy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Paperwhite:

The Broom can only clean if it’s also clean.grin grin grin grin cheesy

Aswear, this is a punch line...
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Etianwanokon: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Naija my naija
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Omoboricash(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Has he ever won in those state before 2015. Osun gave him massive votes in 2015, go and check records
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by justy15: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Senator shehu is a typical example of what activist should be, he speaks out despite whose ox is gored. God bless you the distinguished senator of the Masses

1 Like

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Agadaemmy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
The main reasons while some politicians are defecting from APC is because they have problems with their state governor and they are looking to get ticket for next year general elections. if they should remain in APC, they wouldn't get APC ticket............
More reasons soonest, the youth must be very careful about them
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by wink2015(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA'S BATTERED FEDERAL STRUCTURE IS WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT.

The misunderstanding in the APC which Senator Shehu Sani is talking about is just a party affairs and a secondary and insignificant issues which they can sort out themselves.

Our greedy politicians are realigning themselves to drain the money left in the national treasury. Majority of these politicians are just there to hijack our commonwealth

Nigerians in the middle belt, south west, south east and Niger delta region would prefer the country is restructured before 2019 general election.

POLITICIANS LIKE SENATOR SHEHU SANI ARE RATHER DIVIDED AGAINST BUHARI FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH INTEREST.

They do not wish Nigeria well from the bottom of their heart.

Politicians are painting Buhari in bad light to enable them win power to perpetuate themselves in power.

This is coming after over 16 years of pdp corrupt leadership.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Goddex: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
magoo10:
The Broom must not be stained with oil or blood for it to sweep so clean.

No good can come out of evil
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Omoboricash(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Also south east and south South also gave pmb votes
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by ankpaone: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
as if he can win his way back to the NASS come 2019!
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by ankpaone: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Coleslove:

So, unfortunate how history failed you. The so-called Buhari’s popularity that you claimed Senator Shehu Sani “rode” on couldn’t help the same Buhari to ride his popularity three (3) times he lost woefully! In 2015 Buhari got sympathy votes not your so-called popularity! Who popularity epp? Abeg shift make better people talk
Buhari was rigged out in previous elections by PDP. we know how it all happened.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by PennywysCares(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omoboricash:
Most of these politicians rode on the popularity of PMB especially Sheu Sanni. He has been contesting since the time of AD. Now we won the election on the popularity of Buhari. Let wait and see 2019 would be interesting
gettaway u moderfuccker

Who the heck is ur bubu
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by abuyazeed1992(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Coleslove:

So, unfortunate how history failed you. The so-called Buhari’s popularity that you claimed Senator Shehu Sani “rode” on couldn’t help the same Buhari to ride his popularity three (3) times he lost woefully! In 2015 Buhari got sympathy votes not your so-called popularity! Who popularity epp? Abeg shift make better people talk

See ur stupidity ba.. Buhari vote was sympathy.. The sympathy nvr showed up after he lost twice bt showed after thrice.. 2019 is quiet a yr to witness. We shall c if shehu Sani.. Dino Melaye will be commenting in political issues from inside or outside like ffk.. ND me..
We shall c if Buhari Vote was sympathy Vote or Shehu Sani... Dino Melaye rode on Buhari or not.. D North will speak not here in naira land but in d real deal..
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by upower123(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
okachie1:
APC has just lost one of their disgruntled 40 thieves. Party ndi Ali baba and the 40 thieves...Seseme closed! grin
so sorry

1 Like

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by jrusky(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
IamPatriotic:
There's this saying in Yoruba that aptly applies to this nPDP abi na R-apc, " won ni ko je, o ni rara, pe eegun ni, won ko ju nu, o ni oti pe eran di e wa nbe"

don't ask me to interpret it.

If you don't want anyone for the interpretation then speak English or comment in English Mr.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by ivieeseosa: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tinubu how market?
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by frankwyte: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Everything that has a beginning surely has an end! PMB's and APC case is like that of king Saul, God gave him commandment to destroy corruption, he came in become very selective, security was gravely skewed in favour of herdsmen, lies in gov't was elevated to podium and killings of innocent bcom the order of the day. Gov't stup so low to arrange Dapti kidnap and rescue! What an ignormity of a country.... PMB I weep for you and your followers. You answer the call both here and in Heaven
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by jrusky(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
abuyazeed1992:

See ur stupidity ba.. Buhari vote was sympathy.. The sympathy nvr showed up after he lost twice bt showed after thrice.. 2019 is quiet a yr to witness. We shall c if shehu Sani.. Dino Melaye will be commenting in political issues from inside or outside like ffk.. ND me..
We shall c if Buhari Vote was sympathy Vote or Shehu Sani... Dino Melaye rode on Buhari or not.. D North will speak not here in naira land but in d real deal..

Oh sorry Mr aboki fulani boy stop crying you hear but let me help your greasy head that housed a sloppy brain that no one disputed it that north will not continue after 2019 but not Buhari people are ready to send him back to daura so if you like cry ocean Buhari must go down. Do you get that to your gworo and Kwunu brain or not I know you are going to come and say oh you are from southwest yea southwest indeed but southwest Muslim and aboki fulan has no different bro so that won't sell. Just geerrahhh outta here.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by poseidon12: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Decent people like Senator Shehu Sani have no business being in the APC.

1 Like

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Iamzik: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omoboricash:
Most of these politicians rode on the popularity of PMB especially Sheu Sanni. He has been contesting since the time of AD. Now we won the election on the popularity of Buhari. Let wait and see 2019 would be interesting

Which popularity
Same popularity that made Buhari a serial loser?

Buhari did not win because he was popular.
People actually voted against Jonathan having swallowed APC propaganda hook line and sinker

So because he won this time he should be blind and deaf to the plight of the common man?

A man of integrity will rather not be in politics than support this murderous regime for a morsel of bread

Let that sink in for a moment
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Lawalatm: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Excellently communicated cheesy grin grin grin

Amacaco:
Any broom that fails to serve as above is a witch's broom. Avoid it.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Blessedmedia: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Do you Need a website,mobile application, and blog? Or a you need a webdeveloper... You can get as low as 70k and it negotiable depending on type of website requirement...call or whatsapp 08144862004
Or send us a message on our company website www.blessedmedia.org

It responsive
It cheap
It boost your business
We love you blessedmedia Nigeria
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Omoboricash(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How many votes did Sw give him? He was able to win because he contested against a non Northerner like Jonathan who was betrayed,now the people that betrayed him are coming back to PDP
And Jonathan is northerner in 2011. Check the records of result right from 2007. He has been wining majority of votes in the north, that what gave him audacity to challenge yardua and Jonathan election in 2007 and 2011 respectively.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by TruthinAction: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Shehu Sani is a far better candidate for presidency than most of these old polithiefians. If he contest, I will vote for him. He is about the only outspoken politician from the north. And he speaks objectively all the time.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by mytym(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
IamPatriotic:
There's this saying in Yoruba that aptly applies to this nPDP abi na R-apc, "won ni ko je, o ni rara, pe eegun ni, won ko ju nu,o ni oti pe eran di e wa nbe"

don't ask me to interpret it.

That green part... 'sounded' like ègbá dialect.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Tompee2: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
APC never practice what they preached. Going through the same path as the PDP. with greed of most of her members, they shield the truth.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Barzinime(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
And Nigeria will become a better country abi?
Who are the people in APC/PDP?
Are they not the same set of people

They will all be shocked when Buhari wins the 2019 elections & then they run back to APC, but by then Buhari wont be so nice anymore cos he has nothing to lose.

willibounce1 let us see what happens, maybe Buhari will be kicked out of Aso rock, cos most of you will have high BP/ heart-attack come 2019 grin

emmanuelex1:
is that a reason he shouldn't speak the truth or criticize the party or president?
willibounce1:
they should all leave APC and do evrything possible to make sure buhari is kicked out of aso rock in 2019 and put tinubu to shame.
Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by emmanuelex1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Is that your priority?
Barzinime:
And Nigeria will become a better country abi?
Who are the people in APC/PDP?
Are they not the same set of people

They will all be shocked when Buhari wins the 2019 elections & then they run back to APC, but by then Buhari wont be so nice anymore cos he has nothing to lose.

willibounce1 let us see what happens, maybe Buhari will be kicked out of Aso rock, cos most of you will have high BP/ heart-attack come 2019 grin

Re: Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani by Barzinime(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
I wonder if Nigerians think well, cos you all talk about is Presidential elections,what about Senatorial? I am sure you dont care about who wins that. undecided Lagos State is busy developing & Ambode doesnt even have time talking trash cos he is busy with his job, but Fayose, FFK, Dino & the likes that have nothing to offer are the one saying this & that and havent done anything reasonable within their domain and you lots that have absolute no understanding of what is happening just want someone to tell you what you want to hear so you can vent your anger.
Nigerians want to enjoy but dont want to go through the processes that brings prosperity.
When Buhari wins the 2019 elections i wonder what you will do? are you going to kill yourself? cos statistically i see no candidate i see that can defeat him.
So i worry myself over things i have control over.
Better to know now & give yourself peace of mind.
emmanuelex1:
Is that your priority?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grandchildren Present Birthday Cake To Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) / Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.