Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' (36705 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / How Fearless And Courageous Women Stopped Tinubu From Entering National Assembly / Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Diso60090(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
puccyforker:
honestly among the so called Gej friends the only loyal one remaining is Reno

God bless him for that

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

You say aisha Allah

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mcreloaded:

tell this to MKO Abiola where is he now.
Better to run and be alive to fight another day.
And for your information he never ran awaybget ur facts
Okay…
Ojukwu that ran away , where is he now?
Your illustration is poo

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Diso60090(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=poka7 post=69164490][/quote]

Meaning?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
puccyforker:
honestly among the so called Gej friends the only loyal one remaining is Reno

God bless him for that

Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
For Sometime You Have Been Sending Thunder To Scatter Buhari And Aisha. This Thing Have Not Fired Them As At Late.
Please Leave Them Alone, To Flex A Little Before We Fire Them To Daura With Our PVCs By 2019.
So Go And Get Urs, Mine Is Ready
N/B I DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTION OF VOTING AN OLD CARGO.
#TeamTheYoungMustRule#
Otherwise I Won't Vote,
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by LazyNairalander(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lol.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Guestlander: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tampa6246:
Inasmuch things in Nigeria have gone sour, I wonder why citizens should praise him. Yes when he was an aide , things were better off than now but can it be stated that these past govt never looted our money?
I have come to conclusion that both PDP and APC are both criminals. The question now is who thief pass the other?

Things were better off because there was free money floating around. Dasuki, money on a plane detained in South Africa, Alison Madueke, Jide Omokore etc, etc.
The PDP is crying because they are not in a position to rob Nigerians anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by modik(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
nwaanambra1:
reno is abroad fighting his own war against tyrants and killers - he is a good soldier - but the greatest warrior is the one who face a great tyrant and murderer right in his front gate - that great warrior to me is FEMI FANI KAYODE.

in all honesty, i never ever see FEMI as a courageous man - bu he showed me that some men with balls don't actually look it.

I DOUGH MY HAT FOR FEMI FANI KAYODE for stanfing on his feet to fight great oppressors face to face - one day history will treat him with great honors.

I agree with you. Let us not forget the Osokomole and slayer of K. Fayemi

If you know you know!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by visalo: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Reno you are a brother to the Heart. I admire your personality
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by dermmy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
flyca:
No, he will not and he should not. Buhari and his men will intimidate him, send DSS to harass him.

Then he is a coward

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by jaxxy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
rescuenaija:
Nigeria has no opposition party. Without Reno, opposition for no exit for Naija

Reno is a good man no doubt because he came with a mindset to serve and work for his country bt many of goodlucks boys including onyeka came for their bellies only. They have no passion or care for wat goes on in govt sofar it doesn't affect their monetary inflow and pocket.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by kitaatita: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
We haven't forgotten Onyeka at Women's Commission and the role she played in the Chibok girls saga. Onyeka was among those that claimed that no child was missing, utilizing her closeness to Mrs. Jonathan to harass the school principal. Onyeka also played tribal card when she was relieved of her appointment at the commission, alleging that she was sacked because of her Igbo identity.

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Smartii(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
If ranting online and shouting from twitter is been fearless and courageous, then many nairalanders fit in to this category but the real fearless, dogged and courageous ones are the ones in Nigeria fighting For the opposition from front. Not the ones at the back shouting up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by IDeyNL: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
GoTV:

Stop this muslim nonsense. I'm a proud Christian

Omidina Kayode the ugly Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by bigpicture001: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
jahsharon:

A courageous man will not run away from his father's land after looting millions of naira with his godfather Goatluck Jonaddaft, then start rolling out propaganda from abroad. Gani Fawehinmi looked at the military and their guns and bullets in the eyes and called off their bluff. Bola Ahmed Tinudu fought Obasanjo and Goatluck Jonathan to a standstill while here in Nigeria and not from a hidden place abroad. Those are brave men.
...plz am new to.nairaland,can u plz tell me how tinubu fought Obasanjo..?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by contigiency(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Where did the tyranny and dictatorship come from? madam you are too old to be celebrating stupidity. Because Reno abandoned his pastor work just to express hatred against the president and defending all the criminal acts of his master against Nigeria we should lower our guard and celebrate him. Instead of you to call him as a mother would call her child and advise him, you rather chose to exalt him. I am quite aware that Jonathan Was far more tyrannical and dictatorial than buhari. Just that many Nigerians are so vonurable and gullible such that we forget easily even an event happening before us. Hence, a lot of people will applaud you and Reno for this dishonest pleasantries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by ajl: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Rityonyi:
I'm like that, loyal to the core!

Reno, FFK and Fayose are loyal to their boss.

It make sense since Onyeka Onwenu also benefited from their boss.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by BiafranDel: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
oyb:
http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/08/onyeka-onwenu-shuns-icpcs-invitation-to-explain-n17m-bribe/

Onyeka sang for everyone that paid for her services, including abacha

As for beaf , there is no courage in singing from exile.

He only found his mouth AFTER Trump won, ushering in a government indifferent /hostile to world politics.
shocked Is reno the beaf of nairaland. . .
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Chimok: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
jahsharon:

A courageous man will not run away from his father's land after looting millions of naira with his godfather Goatluck Jonaddaft, then start rolling out propaganda from abroad. Gani Fawehinmi looked at the military and their guns and bullets in the eyes and called off their bluff. Bola Ahmed Tinudu fought Obasanjo and Goatluck Jonathan to a standstill while here in Nigeria and not from a hidden place abroad. Those are brave men.
Which hv u done?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by BiafranDel: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lumig:
[s] Gbam! The truth is, most of his comments are garnished with lies and propaganda, I wonder the kind of pastor he is. A pastor that his sense of judgements have been beclouded by HATRED for a fellow human being. He is one of those that benefitted immensely from GEJ's financial recklessness, so what do you expect from such a dishonest pastor.? [/s]
mtcheww. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by flyca: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
dermmy:

Then he is a coward
No he is not. The moment he enters this country, he'll loose his voice. He is in the right place.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by GambaOsaka: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Onyeka Onwenu and Reno omokri...... Your paymaster - Ebele ruined us and you are here spewing rubbish. May God judge you and generations that will come from your loins.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
IDeyNL:

Omidina Kayode the ugly Yoruba Muslim

I believe you are high on cow dung. No be only omidina kayode, na omiyale kehinde

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by blaqoracle: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
jahsharon:

in the land of the pigs, brave men are the ones that fled the battle line ,e.g ojukwu, nnamdi kanu and omokri. can you see how this young pigs are hailing him
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by blaqoracle: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
jahsharon:

in the land of the pigs, brave men are the ones that fled the battle line ,e.g ojukwu, nnamdi kanu and omokri. can you see how this young pigs are hailing him.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by degamemaster(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
nwaanambra1:
reno is abroad fighting his own war against tyrants and killers - he is a good soldier - but the greatest warrior is the one who face a great tyrant and murderer right in his front gate - that great warrior to me is FEMI FANI KAYODE.

in all honesty, i never ever see FEMI as a courageous man - bu he showed me that some men with balls don't actually look it.

I DOUGH MY HAT FOR FEMI FANI KAYODE for stanfing on his feet to fight great oppressors face to face - one day history will treat him with great honors.
No one in his or her right senses will ever doubt the courage and confidence of these great men named FFK, PETER AYO FAYOSE, RENO OMOKRI and NNAMDI KANU.

BUHARI IS A MAD MAN, HE CANNOT JAIL THESE MEN.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by hmuhammad(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
AmazingMasada:
What is you proof that he looted anything from your father land. Reno never ran away he has always lived abroad do your findings
and why is he fighting from abroad? He should return to Nigeria and fight... coward
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Maket: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
OBJ's woman friend talking since her husband is no longer in support of the government.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by klimkid: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Very funny country. Reno omokri is fighting for his own pocket because his boss lost the 2015 election and someone is here giving him an applaud for that. Reno belongs to PDP, so he his just trying to discredit this govt. Very simple like ABC.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by itu404(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
What truth are you guys talking about? Why has the truth not spewed from his bigmouth that the price of crude oil was at its peak during his master's reign? And corruption was rife ? that money meant to fight insurgence was diverted by some bigwigs of his party? that money shared to women in Nollywood was collected by the so called Onyika onwenu and resulted in bad blood between her and patience Ozokwo? That FFK collected almost a billion for Jonathan's campaign for which the present government still want him to account for. That Raymond Dopkesi also collected huge amount for which he has asked account for? A truthful person is balance in views not taking side or defending his master at all cost
Are you talking about partisan faithfulness here?.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.