Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' (36707 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / How Fearless And Courageous Women Stopped Tinubu From Entering National Assembly / Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by IDeyNL: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
GoTV:

I believe you are high on cow dung. No be only omidina kayode, na omiyale kehinde

I will post your ugly pictures soon with your account number
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by GEJman: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Even Peter Obi who cross carpeted to the PDP is still loyal to Jonathan

Rityonyi:
I'm like that, loyal to the core!

Reno, FFK and Fayose are loyal to their boss.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by BlackBaron: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jonaism
Buharism
Trumpism.

You are either loyal to your country or you kowtow to your Master no matter the good or wrong in them. The latter are the bane of humanity.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
IDeyNL:

I will post your ugly pictures soon with your account number

Go ahead and post it. Let's see the face of the so called kayode omidina.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by justy15: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
God bless reno
God bless FFK my hero
God bless fayose oshoko buhari's nightmare
God bless GEJ the father of African democracy
God bless Nigeria
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Porgee(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Reno, FFK and Fayose has always stood up for the truth since APC emmarge as the rulling party. These men are brave enough not to be cowed by this evil administration. Keep the good works bro.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
nwaanambra1:
reno is abroad fighting his own war against tyrants and killers - he is a good soldier - but the greatest warrior is the one who face a great tyrant and murderer right in his front gate - that great warrior to me is FEMI FANI KAYODE.

in all honesty, i never ever see FEMI as a courageous man - bu he showed me that some men with balls don't actually look it.

I DOUGH MY HAT FOR FEMI FANI KAYODE for stanfing on his feet to fight great oppressors face to face - one day history will treat him with great honors.

4 of them are really doing great at very grave risks to themselves and their immediate families
1. Reno
2. FFK
3. Fayose
4. Wike
But for these quartet, opposition would not have existed in this dispensation. I give my deepest respect to FFK because while the rest 3 are shielded somehow (Wike and Fayose by immunity) and Reno (abroad), FFK is totally exposed God bless these guys.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by PropertyDeals(f): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
justy15:
God bless reno
God bless FFK my hero
God bless fayose oshoko buhari's nightmare
God bless GEJ the father of African democracy
God bless Nigeria
Lol grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Goddex: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Obijulius:
It takes a courageous person to speak truth in these dark days of our nation’s history.

We are just one breath away from the 1994 genocide of Rwanda and the Seleka/Anti-Balaka crisis of the CAR.

Worst of all we have a Christain VP who has sold his conscience for peanuts. The countless deaths and evil scheming this government has for its critics will make Joseph Stalin look like a saint.

Get a Visa first, then a flight/bus ticket. If you can’t afford any of these then by All means get close to your God.

The darkest days of Nigeria are about to begin.

Reno sail on!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by nwaanambra1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amitez:

4 of them are really doing great at very grave risks to themselves and their immediate families
1. Reno
2. FFK
3. Fayose
4. Wike
But for these quartet, opposition would not have existed in this dispensation. I give my deepest respect to FFK because while the rest 3 are shielded somehow (Wike and Fayose by immunity) and Reno (abroad), FFK is totally exposed God bless these guys.

exactly my point - FFK IS AT THE HIGHEST RISK BECAUSE NO ONE IS PROTECTING HIM EXCEPT HIS GOD.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by TheKingIsHere: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
jahsharon:

A courageous man will not run away from his father's land after looting millions of naira with his godfather Goatluck Jonaddaft, then start rolling out propaganda from abroad. Gani Fawehinmi looked at the military and their guns and bullets in the eyes and called off their bluff. Bola Ahmed Tinudu fought Obasanjo and Goatluck Jonathan to a standstill while here in Nigeria and not from a hidden place abroad. Those are brave men.

Provide evidence that Reno looted money or shut the fvck up
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' by Tunbolity(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2018
blackpanda:
Smh

Same Onyeka onwenu that was lurking around buhari when he came on board and begging for political appointment

This woman is as greedy and selfish as they come. Both Onyeka and reno are birds of the same political feather. They are like vultures always on the edge looking for rotten carcass to devour
God bless you my bro, Onyeka Onwenu was practically begging, kneeling down for Buhari, sent emmissaries to Buhari not to remove her from the appointment Jonathan gave her as D.G of Cultural...Board then. Had she been retained in the position, she would not be talking of someone saying the truth right now. When I see hypocrites, I know them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics / Emmanuel Ayodele Slumps And Dies At A Club In Abuja (Photo) / Gafaru Street In Lagos Flooded After A 12 Hour Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.