Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

World Cup 2018: Brazil Out Because Of Neymar - See Reasons - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018: Brazil Out Because Of Neymar - See Reasons (867 Views)

Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling / Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever / Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup 2018: Brazil Out Because Of Neymar - See Reasons by BoneBlogger(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Many might be surprised why we say Neymar is the cause of Brazil exit from the FIFA World Cup, Russia 2018. There is a reason for that.

The Brazilian team was solely built on Neymar. They believe he is their Messi or Ronaldo, hence he should be treated like a king.

From Brazil opening group stage match, it was all clear that Neymar is just over respected. Playing from the left, 80% of Brazil play was always at Neymar's wing. No wonder Willian didn't have a good game in this world or didn't perform as he does in Chelsea. The Willian we know in Chelsea will hold the ball for a longer time, take on players and sometimes make solo attempt.

Majority of the world's soccer fans were against Brazil because Neymar who is very arrogant in the pitch. He feels he is one who can always make the difference for Brazil and always love to simulate.

The substitutions made by the Brazilian coach against Belgium shows that Brazil has better players that can make the difference even if they have no names but it was too late to know so.

Unlike the Belgium team with now 24 matches unbeaten, didn't build the team on Hazard despite his quality. So even if Hazard is not doing well, the team still does well.

https://www.soccerpillar.com/2018/07/world-cup-2018-brazil-out-because-of.html

3 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Brazil Out Because Of Neymar - See Reasons by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
That is part of the reasons though. They pass more balls to him than any other players. He is over rated.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Brazil Out Because Of Neymar - See Reasons by Flirtyjane(f): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
I love Hazard in particular.
Re: World Cup 2018: Brazil Out Because Of Neymar - See Reasons by kcowen(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
The last time I checked football is a team work, though he is wasteful sometimes but still that doesn't mean he is the Cause of their exit, they weren't that good, the better team won. Last world cup did Neymar played and they were trashed 7-0,
Re: World Cup 2018: Brazil Out Because Of Neymar - See Reasons by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Flirtyjane:
I love Hazard in particular.
Hmm
Re: World Cup 2018: Brazil Out Because Of Neymar - See Reasons by nzeobi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
neymar should focus on life on the pitch than life of the pitch if he intends go far else the likes of mbappe, hazard De bruyne or even sallah will push him into oblivion.
against Belgium I noticed he stopped falling like a drunkard.

England prepare to go.

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Brazil Out Because Of Neymar - See Reasons by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
nzeobi:
neymar should focus on life on the pitch than life of the pitch if he intends go far else the likes of mbappe, hazard De bruyne or even sallah will push him into oblivion.
against Belgium I noticed he stopped falling like a drunkard.

England prepare to go.

Well said, what do you think lalasticlala?
Re: World Cup 2018: Brazil Out Because Of Neymar - See Reasons by Babiod: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
kcowen:
The last time I checked football is a team work, though he is wasteful sometimes but still that doesn't mean he is the Cause of their exit, they weren't that good, the better team won. Last world cup did Neymar played and they were trashed 7-0,
yes it's team work.but Neymar didn't really play in their 7-0 thrashing though but I think d guy is just not disciplined at all.I still think he will have some issues with tuchel,Brazil is good, infact better than Belgium.the cohesion wasn't really great in the team.i don't understand why tite was always changing captains for each match.i think he was just trying to play some politics with the players in the dressing room somehow sha because I don't think he really listen to anyone imagine him shouting at thiago silva in one of their games .belguim was just tactical enough.infact Roberto martinez was just my man of the match.i have to give it to him with those 2 defensive midfielders and de Bruyne playing a false 9.kudos to him the guy know how to read match.was really impressed with him.
Re: World Cup 2018: Brazil Out Because Of Neymar - See Reasons by Babiod: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
kcowen:
yes it's team work.but Neymar didn't really play in their 7-0 thrashing though but I think d guy is just not disciplined at all.I still think he will have some issues with tuchel,Brazil is good, infact better than Belgium.the cohesion wasn't really great in the team.i don't understand why tite was always changing captains for each match.i think he was just trying to play some politics with the players in the dressing room somehow sha because I don't think he (neymar)really listens to anyone imagine him shouting at thiago silva in one of their games .belguim was just tactical enough.infact Roberto martinez was just my man of the match.i have to give it to him with those 2 defensive midfielders and de Bruyne playing a false 9.kudos to him the guy know how to read match.was really impressed with him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Lack Respect – Fabio Capello / How To Bet And Win Big On Bet9ja Online | Sport Betting Tips / Off-white X Nike Air Force 1 Shoes On Www.offwhiteairforce.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.