Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' (31880 Views)

Victor Osuagwu & Wife Roseline, Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Roseline Meurer Claims To Be 26 On Her PVC. Fans React / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2018
Why do some of these so-called Nigerian female celebs take photos with their legs wide open? It's so unattractive to me. Toke Makinwa did it in one recent photo, like close your legs na.
Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Richwole: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
I see two sure numbers
Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Alexk2:
This is exactly why I don't dig most nigerian celebrities. No respect for fans, too immature in their responses, mostly uncouth and sometimes inferiority complex play out on them. You can't be a celebrity and not face criticism and overzealousness of your fans and non-fan alike but without them(the fans) there won't be celebrities.

You are kidding me right?
You need to check out American Twitter and see the way their so called celebs address their own "fans" when they rub them some kind of way.
Specifically celebs like Brandy, 50 cent, Khloe Kardashian, Justin Bieber and Crystal Smith - wife of Neyo etc. You will be shocked. Nigerians are learners where their US counterparts are concerned pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic At AMVCA Cocktail Party Pictured Dancing / Fan Slams Genevieve For Buying N29M House In Abuja & Not Developing Igboland / Accident: Adeniyi Johnson's Wrecked Car Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.