Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (46849 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by 9gerian: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wow! My exact thought!

BabaRamota1980:

Mr Adesina, the daughters of those killed by fulani herdsmen have been crying and you didnt hear it. Why should we listen or even care about your daughter's tears.

Have compassion for other daughters so compassion can be shown to yours.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
pathetic filth!.... you ain't seen nothing yet.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by 9gerian: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Clapping!!!

abokihater:
She doesn't cry more than the orphans in Jos IDP camps, or more than those children crying to their parents for help before they were butchered, your daughter's tears are those of damaged egos,tears of comfort and entitlement, you want to see tears, go to see children of three who have no mother to nurse them,they cry Femi for a life of destitution,poverty and fear,

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by seguno2: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Mr Adesina, the daughters of those killed by fulani herdsmen have been crying and you didnt hear it. Why should we listen or even care about your daughter's tears.

You forgot the daughters of many Nigerians who were kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists and are still held captive despite Buhari’s promise to release them after technically defeating them in December 2015?
Femi Adesina, Buhari and APC scammed us, big time!
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by seguno2: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Almunjid:

She didn't cry, she almost cried... U no dey understand English in the afternoon? Lol

grin
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by knowledgeable: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
vondaman:
Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, in an interview with Thisday, said his daughter almost wept when she read some of the villified comments Nigerians post on social media about him. According to him;

''You know the social media just revels in abusing people, and saying all sorts of rude and crude things. I remember my daughter who was in the university then and she called me and was almost crying and said ‘all these things I read on social media about you, this is not you. I then I told her ‘since you know that it is not me, then let your heart be at peace knowing that it is not your daddy, it is a creation of the social media'' he said

Adesina said contrary to popular opinion, President Buhari is not rigid. He said Mr Presidnet is a good listener.

''Anytime I meet him and I have anything to discuss with him, he always listens. He is a good listener but people don’t know, they think he is a rigid unapproachable person. You need to see him laughing and cracking jokes; you won’t believe that that is the same person a lot of people are saying is rigid. In my relationship with him, he has my utmost respect and admiration and when you talk to him, he listens. I try as much as possible to stay within my purview which is Media and Publicity, but if there are other pressing things that are outside the confines of my job, I raise them to him. He is a man who likes fairness and justice. I tell him to look into it and he listens''.

He said President Buhari has vowed to give Nigerians a free and fair election

''I remember in a private conversation with him one day, he said ‘if it is the only thing I would do for Nigeria, I would give a free and fair election in this country.’ Look at all the elections that held in states under him – Bayelsa and Anambra, APC lost. APC won Kogi and Ondo. So when you win, win fair and square and when you lose, lose gallantly. He doesn’t interfere with INEC or the other agencies like EFCC, ICPC in anyway. I’m sure if you ask the INEC chairman, he would tell you the President has never picked a call to tell him do this.

http://www.vondanews.com/my-daughter-almost-cried-when-she-read-negative-things-about-me-on-social-media-femi-adesina/

Femi, the cry of your daughter is a drop in the bucket compared to the ocean of cries of victims of fulani herdsmen you & other Yorubas like you have turned their backs on. Godly morality have being thrown out of the window for some special intrests only known to you and your Yoruba cohorts. She is crying because, she knows/understands that you & other Yorubas like you have the blood of these innocent killings upon your head due to your blind support for Hausa/fulani & for a fulani President. What she don't understand is that Yorubas like her dad have being partaking in genocide historically in Nigeria for some primary interests that ain't Yoruba's.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Rayton(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Soon she would cry over his pictures

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by KanwuliaExtra: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
May your whole family continue to shed the tears of lies you keep telling Nigerians.
Not just your daughter.

Amen!!! kiss
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by SexTin(f): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
igbodefender:
Who is this person called Social Media?
Facetwitwhatsinstagram

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Milllz: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
See what the idiot is saying. because you still have a daughter that cries to you. Other ppl have lost entire families and you’re there encouraging herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by oludarekehinde(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Media aid? Very difficult job ever.

Meanwhile, check my signature for the installation of security and safety equipment at affordable price.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Deltatoto: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
BeingFrank:
Your Daughter Doesn't Know You The Way Nigerians Do. This Because She's Been So Soaked With Your Wealth Of Lies, Double-Standard Life Style And Funds You Acquire From Doing Your Odd Jobs. You Should Be More Concerned About How Your Creator Is Feeling About You.
hmmm u don kill the man
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Talknochip(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
dindirin lasan..he ended up not making sense again! ...pray dat one day dat ur dota will not b caught up btw keepin or aborting a pregnancy for a herdsman.... Only u out of over 100 million people understand and claim to know 'one' man?! Omo Judas oshi
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by zoedew: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
If you were misquoted then tell us the correct version of your statement or bow your head in shame! Here is what now appears to be another Reuben Abati who is tarred for all time!! Some folks don’t just value their surnames!!
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by begwong: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
You better tell her all the news are true and tell her you are working with blood suckers as government biko
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by ivanG07(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
ufuosman:
She never dey cry, very soon she go disown you. As ur mouth they leak, you dey talk rubbish
the child is indirectly the father that she regret being his child that he is a disgrace to his family.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
vondaman:
Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, in an interview with Thisday, said his daughter almost wept when she read some of the villified comments Nigerians post on social media about him. According to him;

''You know the social media just revels in abusing people, and saying all sorts of rude and crude things. I remember my daughter who was in the university then and she called me and was almost crying and said ‘all these things I read on social media about you, this is not you. I then I told her ‘since you know that it is not me, then let your heart be at peace knowing that it is not your daddy, it is a creation of the social media'' he said

Adesina said contrary to popular opinion, President Buhari is not rigid. He said Mr Presidnet is a good listener.

''Anytime I meet him and I have anything to discuss with him, he always listens. He is a good listener but people don’t know, they think he is a rigid unapproachable person. You need to see him laughing and cracking jokes; you won’t believe that that is the same person a lot of people are saying is rigid. In my relationship with him, he has my utmost respect and admiration and when you talk to him, he listens. I try as much as possible to stay within my purview which is Media and Publicity, but if there are other pressing things that are outside the confines of my job, I raise them to him. He is a man who likes fairness and justice. I tell him to look into it and he listens''.

''I remember in a private conversation with him one day, he said ‘if it is the only thing I would do for Nigeria, I would give a free and fair election in this country.’ Look at all the elections that held in states under him – Bayelsa and Anambra, APC lost. APC won Kogi and Ondo. So when you win, win fair and square and when you lose, lose gallantly. He doesn’t interfere with INEC or the other agencies like EFCC, ICPC in anyway. I’m sure if you ask the INEC chairman, he would tell you the President has never picked a call to tell him do this.

http://www.vondanews.com/my-daughter-almost-cried-when-she-read-negative-things-about-me-on-social-media-femi-adesina/

Ass licker and blood sucker just like is master
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by bart10: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Stupid undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by zinizta: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
the social media has created an army of mindless robots. ...

the bandwagon mentality is in effect. ..people run with half truths....a little knowledge is a dangerous thing
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by freshvine(f): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Adesina shut up! As dangerous as the devil is, some persons still dine with him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by cmikel: 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
vondaman:

Young girl keep believing him hell fire is calling.....

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Alphopius: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
She could have committed suicide because you are a sycophant, you care less about the life and future of Nigerians rather, you worship a common mortal for the love of perishable peanut as a result of your greediness.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Boss13: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oga please go and sit down. This is 3 years and no sign of your good listening boss delivering his promises. In fact Nigeria went into recession.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Eye1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
His daughter slf neva evn cry,he said "she almost cried ni o"
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Eye1(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

She neva cry nah,he said "she almost cried" epele
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Wolbriel: 12:10am On Jul 08, 2018
vondaman:

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Wolbriel: 12:14am On Jul 08, 2018
Femi! Nothing is cruel. Nothing is rude. All the barrage of venoms you are getting is just a reflection of what and who you are.
vondaman:

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by petenweke: 12:20am On Jul 08, 2018
She should cry really..because of your attitude

Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by ANOWEDGREAT: 1:02am On Jul 08, 2018
coolcharm:
Ass licker

Original one.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by ejyke84: 3:20am On Jul 08, 2018
Olalan:
This guy is just one of the typical examples of the fact that many people have a price, I can just imagine he's not in govt. And the type of articles he would have written against this current administration.
Only people who read his articles in THE SUN newspapers pior to his appointment can understand
Its true.back in d days ,2003-04.I always buy sun newspapers just cos of this guy's column.I wasn't even working back then.just a waec holder.I m really surprised what power do to people
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by myrates: 4:11am On Jul 08, 2018
Rubbish! His daughter almost cried,when i thought she attempted suicide for his lies and insensitivity. How can a sane Yoruba man ask people to choose between their ancensral lands or their lives. Stupid man...... Adesina is a typical example of the fact that everyone one has a price after all. The man and other members supporting this government have no sympathy for thousands of people that have lost their lives and sources of livelihood. Femi is now seeking sympathy for his daughter who ALMOST cried for his foolishness.... Mtceewww!
Re: Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media by Konze70: 4:36am On Jul 08, 2018
You must be an idiot not let your daughter know the kind of horrible person you are just in the name of politics .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate / Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) / Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.