Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (54130 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by ivieeseosa: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Like President WAEC result like Minister NYSC certificate
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Wisebisho: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
viceddy95:
cheesy cheesy
Bad mouth kill u there ...how i wish the cow loving man will understand what you are saying.:

He only understand the language of c.. lipsrsealed
Bros na you get bad mouth pass.. your own na carry come.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by enigma2007(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
oshe11:
The Funny thing is that it took the FOOLISH FOOL 6months to appoint Her

And the foolish NASS cleared her??
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by osazsky(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
greggng:
Assuming he forged her school certificate, that's when I will get angry with her. Nysc certificate is ceremonial. Despite dwelling so much on certificate, Nigeria is still backward. Jonathan has PhD , okonjo iwella has PhD all that didn't stop corruption and mismanagement that took place during that regime. Dwelling so much on petty issues won't solve our problems
I know where u forged ur cert,don't let me expose u

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by eliwa47(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
ffk should shut d f**k.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by greggng: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
osazsky:
I know where u forged ur cert,don't let me expose u

How can you know that when you were still in your mother's womb when I graduated?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by NdiaraIGBO: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

I'm a Yoruba and I love Femi !!!

I love anybody who is against this evil government

If you don't like him, lo para e danu.

Olosi .....if you are knowledgeable you will realise whow to blame for your predicament. Leave Nigeria government for a second, and go and ask your parents what was their plan for you when conceiving you. But knowing how we are you are just the product of careless rump in by 2 thoughtless people. Oniranu.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Ndolarr: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
If madam kemi resigns based on mob action led by misfits such as the 'obviously bad mouthed, wife beater, serial liar FFK', then she will be satisfying their wicked, politically motivated intention! She should just ignore these hounds and focus on the job at hand, which is to rescue our battered economy caused by years of mismanagement by those that have the so called NYSC certificate! One needs to read Okonjo Iweala's book to appreciate the desperation of political jackals like FFK!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by wilokoko: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
deji17:
Fani Kayode is still in recession. We know why. No more Dasuki pinless ATM to support his flamboyant lifestyle. Omo Ole.
you may be in eldorado, but the young man that committed suicide by setting himself on fire and millions like him feeling the effects of this economic Armageddon knows that we are neck deep in recession.Forget the all the skewed statistics the APC is brandishing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by frowland(m): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
Afonjaa abusing afonjee...not my business
Hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by MufasaRebirth: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

[s]Olosi .....if you are knowledgeable you will realise whow to blame for your predicament. Leave Nigeria government for a second, and go and ask your parents what was their plan for you when conceiving you. But knowing how we are you are just the product of careless rump in by 2 thoughtless people. Oniranu.[/s]
Lo para e tongue

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by petenweke: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
That's why the ministers only advise to PMB is to share $325M to the poor.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by baby124: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Femi needs to keep his mouth shut! There is no need to insult Kemi like this. She is well qualified for the job. You with all your top class education what have you done with it? Other than steal the country blind at every opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Spek English gademmmit! Dids this look like “yarabaland to you? angry
N0favors:
Ha FFK! Eyi owa pò bi?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Iamzik: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
APC = Always Protecting Cows

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by vineyardfarms: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
temitemi1:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1015568556975710210
@ FFK, MRS KEMI MAY HAVE GOTTEN HER CERT. FROM A UK SLUM UNIVERSITY WHERE HER MONEY CAN AFFORD. SHE HAS AN IMPRESIVE RESUME @ 22 YRS. DON'T RUN HER DOWN PLS. THE FOOLS WE HAVE AS SENATORS WHO VENTED AND OK HER SHOULD BE QUESTION FOR THEIR INCOMPENTANCE. REMEMBER YOUR ACHIEVEMENT AS AVIATION MINISTER. BESIDE YOU ARE RIDING ON YOUR FATHER'S BACK, BUT SHE ....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by AngelicBeing: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
edo3:
Hian! This one is strong..So that their fake accent is called cockney.. little wonder one of my in-laws that barely spent 3 month in UK started speaking in.tongue any time people gather,,but when e remain only us,,him pidgin pass warri people own.Aunty kemo na scammer.
grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by shekauvsbuhari: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
CHAI! NA MY CRUSH THESE PEOPLE DEY BASH LIKE THIS? I LIKE THIS WOMAN WELLA. MAKE UNA FREE HER JARE. AFTERALL UNA PRESIDENT NO GET ANY CERTIFICATE AT ALL.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by KanwuliaExtra: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Spatta: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
FFK is busy reacting on Kemi Adeosun, a bad case of authority forgery but he is silent on Saraki who is culpable to assigning thugs and sponsoring crime in Kwara and is shamelessly uccupying the Senate in disregard to the sanity expected of the office he holds and the offence that has sent the criminal who named him behind bars
In a saner climes Saraki would have been arrested, but Nigeria is a failed country sad
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Ziggylady(f): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
hotspec:
grin FFK is a good weapon in wrong hands. I always salute his eloquence.
BTW, see d plot of land above me, e be like say BBQ business no move again as he dey struggle to comment on every thread, day and night.

Meanwhile, Kemi right now go be like FFK, ki lagbe ki leju

grin cheesy..that BBQ guy don suffer for una hand.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by YoungDenzel(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Kemi Adeosun must be investigated now and she must resign and face the full wrath of the law....

No wonder h connived with buhari and osibanjo and plunged Nigeria into recession.

A minster who doesn't know that 22+2 is 24.....

Her actions is unprecedented in modern day civil service and must be condemned in strong terms....
how can a low born parading a low class certificate preside over a nations finance ministry.....

No wonder all her actions bleeds ineffectiveness and Bill Gate wondered when hee visited Nigeria why such a low crass educated being should be a minister...

She has forged Nigeria Nigeria up to this day...

Adeosun should resign and go.....she represent everything fake.....
and fake must be her name onwards.....

I spit on such a shameful being.......

SACK ADEOSUN NOW....

Check out her Cv before you start making noise she was a big shot in the UK. She may have forged her certificate but she's intelligent reason why she served as an MD in a Uk Co.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by icon007(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Kemi Adeosun must be investigated now and she must resign and face the full wrath of the law....

No wonder h connived with buhari and osibanjo and plunged Nigeria into recession.

A minster who doesn't know that 22+2 is 24.....

Her actions is unprecedented in modern day civil service and must be condemned in strong terms....
how can a low born parading a low class certificate preside over a nations finance ministry.....

No wonder all her actions bleeds ineffectiveness and Bill Gate wondered when hee visited Nigeria why such a low crass educated being should be a minister...

She has forged Nigeria Nigeria up to this day...

Adeosun should resign and go.....she represent everything fake.....
and fake must be her name onwards.....

I spit on such a shameful being.......

SACK ADEOSUN NOW....

Of what use is ur anger? How can people connived to put an economy into recession! Not that I support such forgery but that doesn't make her a dullard. Meanwhile, if she resigns , she would definitely 'go'.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Bruemath(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
This one strong sha, but on point
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by israelmao(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
In spite of long search in dictionary I still doff my hat for FFK.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Donpenny(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
What an inter ballistic missile from FFK, Kemi Adeosun will need an Israeli made Iron doom to shoot down this deadly missile as soon as possible within the time frame else she is gonna face fire and furry soon
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Talknochip(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Chai,dis woman fit sleep dis nite so?! Chai
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by PHILipu1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
writetopoker:
Our national prayer should be.....

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Jethrolite(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
edo3:
Hian! This one is strong..So that their fake accent is called cockney.. little wonder one of my in-laws that barely spent 3 month in UK started speaking in.tongue any time people gather,,but when e remain only us,,him pidgin pass warri people own.Aunty kemo na scammer.
Kemi does not speak cockney, she speaks with a clear British accent. When cockney is spoken you have to really try hard to understand what was said. YouTube is your friend, research and make sound judgement. Ffk is just running his mouth as usual.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
But he is still richer than your family...
deji17:
Fani Kayode is still in recession. We know why. No more Dasuki pinless ATM to support his flamboyant lifestyle. Omo Ole.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ziggylady:

grin cheesy..that BBQ guy don suffer for una hand.
We ignored dis tin sotey, he cried silently after knowing he is a nonentity.
Agbero tout

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by N0favors: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Spek English gademmmit! Dids this look like “yarabaland to you? angry
This village it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term / Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) / NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.