Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (54129 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by NdiaraIGBO: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2018
Movingcoil:

Idiotic potinor 2 unfortunate failure born through abortion in a chemist store.
Your brain already dissolved in the alcohol and drugs your mum was abusing during your gestation ie why you had the impetus to see evil and not condemn it but busy attacking the person who did.
Just go and die and save this planet your unfortunate misery called life and may your life be forged like her NYSC certificate.

Shut up there ....evil forest tribe.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Veyk(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2018
тнιѕ мαи нαѕ вα∂ мσυтн ѕнα
.. gяιи
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by lonelydora: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2018
edo3:
Hian! This one is strong..So that their fake accent is called cockney.. little wonder one of my in-laws that barely spent 3 month in UK started speaking in.tongue any time people gather,,but when e remain only us,,him pidgin pass warri people own.Aunty kemo na scammer.

If you see how I'm laughing at this comment ehhh
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by walozanga(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

unfortunately that's how most politicians are

Even Trump
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by makasimatics(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by ipin(f): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2018
deji17:
Fani Kayode is still in recession. We know why. No more Dasuki pinless ATM to support his flamboyant lifestyle. Omo Ole.

I agree with u my personal. Don't mind the yeye man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by OZAMMS(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2018
The president does not screen candidate for Appointment,The Security agencies,and National Assembly screened and gave the node they should be questioned.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2018
viceddy95:
cheesy cheesy
Bad mouth kill u there ...how i wish the cow loving man will understand what you are saying.:

He only understand the language of c.. lipsrsealed
why now? Is it because buhari no give u sallah cow to chop?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by gameboyo: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Berankis:

First, I wonder why NYSC (community service) should ever be such an important requirement to gaining a job. NYSC is being overrated and misrepresented! Before we lose focus of the main issue here, the issue here is FORGERY and not who served and who did not. That said, I hope no one comes up again to apologise that the news is fake and someone has been sacked.
We just never seem capable of doing things right in this country, and then we just want to 'pray' to cover our ineptitude & regressive sentimental nature.

My issue is just against forgery. I've always had reservations about nysc. To me, nysc is just a misplaced ideology
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Loversminds: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
This one pass my imagination, nobody holy pass in 2face song
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by iman72: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kemi Adrian erred,and she deserves prosecution. How ever,it is ridiculous for the pot to be branding kettle as being black. So FFK, Nigerians know your corrupt antecedents. mocking Kemi Adrian does not fit you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by viceddy95(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
ebony111:
why now? Is it because buhari no give u sallah cow to chop?
Noooo tongue tongue,,
He no go understand the grammar.....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
temitemi1:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1015568556975710210

Hian...this one is strong!!! I just hope she recovers from this hit
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by DreamSonInlaw(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Berankis:

Do you understand what FORGERY is? It is a crime punishable by law.

I know mahn
But why are Nigerians calling for her imprisonment?
How does it add value to us as Nigerians?
They can jail her... But I won't lend my voice on that
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Shut up there ....evil forest tribe.
But you didn't deny you were born through miscarriage.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by sunnx(f): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
SoNature:
Femi, pity this woman small na

Na your Yoruba sister oh grin

[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by LaudableXX: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jethrolite:
Kemi does not speak cockney, she speaks with a clear British accent. When cockney is spoken you have to really try hard to understand what was said. YouTube is your friend, research and make sound judgement. Ffk is just running his mouth as usual.
Queen Elizabeth speaks with a clear British accent. So does Theresa May, the late Margaret Thatcher and several others. sad Kemi on the other hand, has a distinct cockney accent, even though she is not speaking the 'rhyming slang.' If you hear Queen Elizabeth II speak, you would easily be able to tell the difference between her accent & Kemi's own.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
I'm not surprised, if FFK never reacted to this forged NYSC certificate saga, I would be worried. From onset he never like her let alone loving her as the minister of finance, candidly, I just can't imagine vividly the trauma Mrs kemi would be going through now. or could it one of the reason she public joined the APC to pave a soft landing for her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.