Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina (18426 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: When It’s A Crime To Love Buhari, Nigeria And Igbo Land / Buhari Is God Sent And We Love Buhari (photos) / Why The Northerners Love Buhari's Deputy, Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by KanwuliaExtra: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Beast! kiss
Love him for what? undecided
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by NdiaraIGBO: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
The silent majority are still loyal to Buhari and will surely return him back to Aso Rock; while the noisy minority will continue spamming the social media with fake news and hate for the president, deceiving themselves and their gullible folks that he has lost his popularity.

You dey mind the Igbos from the smelly yeast.....
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Talknochip(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
''Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake'' (Napoleon Bonaparte)
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by yamendiva(f): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
CptBule:

you're so pretty.

Gracia
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by SalamRushdie: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by hamer: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
And dis pupu eating dog marry and get children for house shame on u shina oshi buruku
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You dey mind the Igbos from the smelly yeast.....

No mind them; somebody should help them with medicine to free them from their hatred.

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Lomprico2: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Femi! Majority of Nigerians are not cows nah! Haba!
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by ufuosman(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Keep playing baba 419
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Lomprico2: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
To think this man is a Yoruba amazes me

How? He is a true Yoruba man that is living to expectations.

Have u not heard of the story of afonja?
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by CSTR1005: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

No mind them; somebody should help them with medicine to free them from their hatred.
Please give me one good reason why I should like buhari.

A reason you can defend.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by bejeria101(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Clearly dis man is dumb and plain daft. Afonja olodo

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Its High Time Pmb Tell His Aid(s) To Keep Quiet,they Are Damaging An Already Battered Image
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Sluvist(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Those 5% and their enmity nawao. Enemies of the progress.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

A reason you can defend.

You don't have to like him and I am sure you wouldn't even if I would give you 100 reasons - it would therefore be a waste of time since you guys are always programmed to hate.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Ziggylady(f): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
To think this man is a Yoruba amazes me

Why is his being Yoruba amazing to you??..his kind is not rare in Yorubaland if you are honest.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by israelmao(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Femi are taking leave of your senses.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by israelmao(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
yarimo:
Mr ADESINA you are absolutely right infact, even in social media they are very few.

Who would flies fawn around if not a sored man?
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Franking: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Love him for making life difficult? For Fulani herdsmen? For nepotism? See how these sycophants deceive Buhari?
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Mtbail: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
I wouldnt blame him because he is speaking for his BOSS.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by brodalokie: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Not hating but I just wish him safe journey back to daura next year. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Franking: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

You don't have to like him and I am sure you wouldn't even if I would give you 100 reasons - it would therefore be a waste of time since you guys are always programmed to hate.

You idio ts are beyond belief! You hated Jonathan even when u had no reason to, now other people are programmed to hate. How did I end up in the same country with these cows, eh, how?
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by CSTR1005: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

I honestly want to know your reasons.

The way you people actually think.

So try me. Give me one good dependable reason.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by ojlifa: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
rubbish,on behalf of myself ,the hausa and all other tribes in the north we would like to inform you that we do not support him anylonger probably speak to the fulani

godliman:
Majority of nigerians you say? Let wait till 2019 if dont rig. You should say most Hausa fulani

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Franking: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
BMC are paid to counter every sensible criticism of Buhari, I hope we now know who engages and pays them. Don't bother arguing with them, they are paid to lie and defend the indefensible.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by nattyGENT: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bubu believe femi adesin at your peril, we will SHOCK you with our votes come 2019
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

A reason you can defend.

Like I said, you don't have to like him; in fact he doesn't need your affection; like him or hate him, nothing would change his destiny to rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69173823:
WE LOVE BUHARI with all of our mind, body and soul.
We keep praying for him everyday of our lives.
May God give him long life and more wisdom to take this country to a land flowing with milk and honey.....
Kisses to Our President ..

Wailers, keep wailing as usual on this.........
They only make noise online.
Online votes doesn't count.
Berrer go get your PVC and stop ranting here
Nigeria will be GREAT again.
SAI BABA.....YEEESSSSSSS, we are SOLIDLY behind you sir!
nah poison dis one dey sell giv ppl undecided
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by eventsms(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Deceiver
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by CSTR1005: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Like I said, you don't have to like him; in fact he doesn't need your affection; like him or hate him, nothing would change his destiny to rule Nigeria again.

So there is no reason you know that is good enough to convince me.?

Your Own is that buhari has an army of invalids ready to vote for him regardless of his classic incompetence.

What a patriot.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by AnanseK(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Buhari saving the nation from chronic corruption. Corruption fighting back.

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by AnanseK(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

So there is no reason you know that is good enough to convince me.?

Your Own is that buhari has an army of invalids ready to vote for him regardless of his classic incompetence.

What a patriot.

And you the army of haters will fail again very badly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation / Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice / APC Media Directorate Meets Again As PDP Crisis Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.