Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina (18421 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: When It’s A Crime To Love Buhari, Nigeria And Igbo Land / Buhari Is God Sent And We Love Buhari (photos) / Why The Northerners Love Buhari's Deputy, Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by CSTR1005: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
AnanseK:

And you the army of haters will fail again very badly.
So the aboki guy has given the baton to another aboki.
I doubt you would do better.
Your foolishness shines through immediately.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by AnanseK(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

So the aboki guy has given the baton to another aboki.

I doubt you would do better.

Your foolishness shines through immediately.

“Blackmail doesn't change a government, disguised venom don't win elections only sincere electioneering ideas wins election. These outdated strategies of using religion and ethnicity cannot fetch any electoral values. This is 3 years since Muhammadu Buhari assumed leadership yet no single person has been islamized as peddled by the wicked merchants of mischief. Were I you, I will resign to fate in the matter of this man. Use wisdom to dislodge not these weak conspiracies flying round.”

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Ccdavies(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ayazor54:
Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media has stated that majority of Nigerians were solidly behind his boss.

He also dismissed rants against Buhari by social media users, calling them “minority”.

Adesina told Thisday that his job as Buhari’s spokesman gives him fulfillment because the president is “making a difference” in the country.

“For me, it gives me a sense of fulfillment that I’m working with a man that is making a difference in Nigeria,” he said.

“Everyday, I take the challenges as they come. Don’t mind the vocal minority who have access to social media and traditional media and say all sorts of things.

“They are a vocal minority but the majority of Nigerians are with him, and the polls will show it.”

Adesina has come under criticisms several times, the most recent being his comment that people should give out their land to avoid being killed.

Adesina said this in reaction to the challenge being faced by the government in acquiring land to build ranches for herdsmen.

But he explained that he defends the actions of the Buhari administration because he has an “inside knowledge” of happenings.

“What I’ve noticed is that some people do not like people who can hold their own. When you can hold your own, they say its arrogance. I think it is just that I can hold my own”.

“Anything that you come with, I can always defend because I am part of the administration and I have inside knowledge.

“So, if you come with something that is not true, I can always debunk it. If anybody sees that as being arrogant or cocky, I can’t help it. But ‘cocky and arrogant’ I don’t think so. I am not.”

http://www.vondanews.com/majority-of-nigerians-love-buhari-social-media-critics-are-minority-femi-adesina/

Did he said majority will love Donald Duke as our president? If no anye abodie mbok? Uwafit
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by AnanseK(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Go and write it down

BUHARI WILL BEAT Kwankwaso in kano,Lamido in jigawa,Markarfi in kaduna, Atiku in Adamawa,
This is the fact!

And anyone in the South
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by ifymadu: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Your fellow afonja collaborators I suppose
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Clinton207: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sure how will a fellow man/human be hated..
The fact is we like Buhari but not okay with his ruling pattern..his best ain't good at all let alone enough..
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by buchilino(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
yarimo:
Mr ADESINA you are absolutely right infact, even in social media they are very few.

AM SURE ALL DOSE PPLE IN IDP CAMPS SUPPORT HIM. INCLUDING ALL DOSE DAT LOST ONES IN ADAMAWA, TARABA, BENUE N PLATEAU, ALSO SUPPORT HIM. NOT TO TALK OF ALL DOSE DAT HAVE COMMITTED SUICIDE N DOSE MILLIONS DAT LOST DER JOBS WILL ALL SUPPORT HIM.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by drololaaof: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tell that to market women,jobless naija ,sacked factory workers,bank official layed off ,peasant farmers,businesses that collapsed due to exchange rate etc. Who is fulling who?
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Zirah: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
I find this to be true.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by morgan100(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is just d problem, he is taking something that is more than him

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Deltatoto: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
To think this man is a Yoruba amazes me
y?i have never seen any reasonable Yoruba man
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

So there is no reason you know that is good enough to convince me.?

Your Own is that buhari has an army of invalids ready to vote for him regardless of his classic incompetence.

What a patriot.

I repeat; I have no desire to convince you to like him and any intention to do so; your disposition for or against him is quite inconsequential to me and no doubt to the president.

The assertion you accredited to me above was a complete fabrication from you own imagination; because I never said or inferred anything like that and therefore reflects either very poor comprehension on your part or a dishonest mindset, prone to deliberate misinterpretation and misrepresentation to serve a hidden agenda.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by IMASTEX: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Same way people gathered millions of support signature for GEJ...lol
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Toluensdollars(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bomb dey dis man head

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by jaydor: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
OH LORD! PLEASE RETURN UNTO THIS MAN HIS SENSES.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by missyadorable(f): 12:37am On Jul 08, 2018
godliman:
Majority of nigerians you say? Let wait till 2019 if dont rig. You should say most Hausa fulani

Nothing will happen.
Buhari will win with a landslide...
#Unfortunate
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Unekwunice: 1:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Oga wakeup !
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by maxtreme: 1:28am On Jul 08, 2018
lol fool,IT IS EVEN GOOD,CONTINUE DECEIVING THE OLD FOOL,ALL OF UNA DON LOSE
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by maxtreme: 1:29am On Jul 08, 2018
missyadorable:

Nothing will happen.
Buhari will win with a landslide...
#Unfortunate
grin angry sad grin cheesy smiley grin cheesy grin cheesy grin you can lie for Africa
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by AceDomino(m): 2:03am On Jul 08, 2018
Fulanis/Hausas
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by AceDomino(m): 2:09am On Jul 08, 2018
That one kemi adeosun
This one femi adesina
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Billygee2u: 6:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Ayazor54:
Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media has stated that majority of Nigerians were solidly behind his boss.

He also dismissed rants against Buhari by social media users, calling them “minority”.

Adesina told Thisday that his job as Buhari’s spokesman gives him fulfillment because the president is “making a difference” in the country.

“For me, it gives me a sense of fulfillment that I’m working with a man that is making a difference in Nigeria,” he said.

“Everyday, I take the challenges as they come. Don’t mind the vocal minority who have access to social media and traditional media and say all sorts of things.

“They are a vocal minority but the majority of Nigerians are with him, and the polls will show it.”

Adesina has come under criticisms several times, the most recent being his comment that people should give out their land to avoid being killed.

Adesina said this in reaction to the challenge being faced by the government in acquiring land to build ranches for herdsmen.

But he explained that he defends the actions of the Buhari administration because he has an “inside knowledge” of happenings.

“What I’ve noticed is that some people do not like people who can hold their own. When you can hold your own, they say its arrogance. I think it is just that I can hold my own”.

“Anything that you come with, I can always defend because I am part of the administration and I have inside knowledge.

“So, if you come with something that is not true, I can always debunk it. If anybody sees that as being arrogant or cocky, I can’t help it. But ‘cocky and arrogant’ I don’t think so. I am not.”

http://www.vondanews.com/majority-of-nigerians-love-buhari-social-media-critics-are-minority-femi-adesina/
you are a mad cow,ass licker
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Billygee2u: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
To think this man is a Yoruba amazes me
why, you don't know the afonjas ID/tag?
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Billygee2u: 6:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Dee60:

Has Mr Adesina tried to convince Aisha Buhari? Maybe he should start from there!

For me, APC is a taboo at the moment!
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Billygee2u: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2018
FuckoffMOD:
This guy na baastard undecided
prison awaits him immediately Buhari loose come 2019
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Nistevea(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2018
This man is a same to nigeria presidency. can't we have someone we can trust his words for once in this administration. cabinet of sycophant
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by 34webers(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2018
[s]
CSTR1005:

Please give me one good reason why I should like buhari.

A reason you can defend.
[/s]
Drop the 5 percent vote for atiku and stop asking useless question. Buhari doesn't need your vote to return to aso rock. In fact, history has shown that any candidate supported by shitgboes don't win election, so pls go and like atiku or kwankwaso or dankwambo.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Yoshy: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69173823:
WE LOVE BUHARI with all of our mind, body and soul.
We keep praying for him everyday of our lives.
May God give him long life and more wisdom to take this country to a land flowing with milk and honey.....
Kisses to Our President ..

Wailers, keep wailing as usual on this.........
They only make noise online.
Online votes doesn't count.
Berrer go get your PVC and stop ranting here
Nigeria will be GREAT again.
SAI BABA.....YEEESSSSSSS, we are SOLIDLY behind you sir!

This incantations never tire you? grin
It's not working, we are not bemused.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by lereinter(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2018
that's why Yoruba say "white hair does not mean sense"
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by nkelvin(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2018
fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: PDP Asks Yahaya Bello To Apologise For Misleading Residents / Attack On Herdsmen: Fear Grips Anambra Communities / Maiduguri-Damboa Road Shut As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Fierce Shootout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.