Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina (18410 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: When It’s A Crime To Love Buhari, Nigeria And Igbo Land / Buhari Is God Sent And We Love Buhari (photos) / Why The Northerners Love Buhari's Deputy, Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Wolexdey(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
A responsible youthful president Nigerians need.

PMB should bow out...
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Yeeyo: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Adesina keep deceiving the goat while Nigerian hate him

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by uwa1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Let's wait for 2019 results... Den we 'll know d truth...
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by KitchenGadgets: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Mubarak05(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Shoro niyen
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by BAILMONEY: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
THATS YORUBA MUSLIM FOR YOU
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
The man with a big head
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Silvermoney: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Human beings.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
yamendiva:
I doubt if his own son loves him..

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by stubbornman(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
I swear most Yoruba's are total cowards....just imagine "!!
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by lastempero: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amadioha n ogun will visit u very soon since you want to take over from lie Mohamed.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Awoo88: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
This man is sick. Very very sick.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by ajepako(f): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
Continue to say that to yourself Boda Femi

Maybe you will believe it...

Broda Gbewudani mumu
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by perez019(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
The way my PVC is vibrating in my wallet ehn and doing push up for 2019.. Don't worry e go soon clear for your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by klarke(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ayazor54:
Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media has stated that majority of Nigerians were solidly behind his boss.

He also dismissed rants against Buhari by social media users, calling them “minority”.

Adesina told Thisday that his job as Buhari’s spokesman gives him fulfillment because the president is “making a difference” in the country.

“For me, it gives me a sense of fulfillment that I’m working with a man that is making a difference in Nigeria,” he said.

“Everyday, I take the challenges as they come. Don’t mind the vocal minority who have access to social media and traditional media and say all sorts of things.
Dreamer, keep dreaming

“They are a vocal minority but the majority of Nigerians are with him, and the polls will show it.”

Adesina has come under criticisms several times, the most recent being his comment that people should give out their land to avoid being killed.

Adesina said this in reaction to the challenge being faced by the government in acquiring land to build ranches for herdsmen.

But he explained that he defends the actions of the Buhari administration because he has an “inside knowledge” of happenings.

“What I’ve noticed is that some people do not like people who can hold their own. When you can hold your own, they say its arrogance. I think it is just that I can hold my own”.

“Anything that you come with, I can always defend because I am part of the administration and I have inside knowledge.

“So, if you come with something that is not true, I can always debunk it. If anybody sees that as being arrogant or cocky, I can’t help it. But ‘cocky and arrogant’ I don’t think so. I am not.”

http://www.vondanews.com/majority-of-nigerians-love-buhari-social-media-critics-are-minority-femi-adesina/
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Eneyerin: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
This Femi looks like a well fed frog.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by LazyNairalander(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
I am sure this is what they feed the outdated old man with.
Unlike Trump this baba don't know what social media look like and so depends on what ever someone like femi and shehu tells him.

Government of forgery.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
this dumb asslicker again?.... wake up!

it's 2018 already! I'll vote a stone over your clueless /CLANISH paymaster. he's a WASTE of my vote.

#NEVER AGAIN.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Fourwinds: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Femi de fool knows nothing....

useless man
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by yamendiva(f): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=69173898][/quote]

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by ozoebuka1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
To think this man is a Yoruba amazes me
he's a typical Yoruba man that is you guys behave always licking hausa-Fulani asses even when other Nigerians are against it. undecided
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by oneligeria: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
If you have ever read the novel "Animal Farm" by George Orwell you will understand the role of the pig SQUEALER and the presidential spokes man ADESHITNA.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by NdiaraIGBO: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

That is the position of his people.

It would have been amazing if it was otherwise.

Flat head, why don't you and your people leave Afonja land then.......ekeribu

See the flat headed social media 5% people
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by cystem(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
This man has truly lost his soul
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by CptBule(m): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
yamendiva:
I doubt if his own son loves him..
you're so pretty.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Butterflyleo: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
fecta:
LET'S CARRYOUT AN EXPERIMENT.
LIKE FOR A STONE
SHARE FOR BUHARI

Ogbeni take your likes and shares and park well. This was how they liked and shared for Jonathan and at the end of the day he still lost.

Even online news media ran polls and Jonathan led on those polls but when it came to the real deal he lost woefully.

The real voters are social media blind. They vote like tsunamis. grin

Wait for reality and leave online for the ranters.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by IamPatriotic(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jossyroyal1:

He's doing an enviable job, more than a million and one Nigerians will accept the same job with worse terms and conditions than what he is doing now. So stop being hypocritical.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by THEREALLIFE: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
This over-educated, under-intelligent animal.
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
The silent majority are still loyal to Buhari and will surely return him back to Aso Rock; while the noisy minority will continue spamming the social media with fake news and hate for the president, deceiving themselves and their gullible folks that he has lost his popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by toye440: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
Above all i was shocked wen it was said that d guy is a pastor, and i said he can only b a redeem pastor cos na dem dey cooperate with enemies of d cross, equally yoked with an Antichrist i don't know whats going on in that church anymore
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by Omeokachie: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
One with God is majority...hahahahaha
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina by NdiaraIGBO: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ogbeni take your likes and shares and park well. This was how they liked and shared for Jonathan and at the end of the say he still lost.

Even online news media ran polls and Jonathan led on those polls but when it came to the real deal he lost woefully.

The real voters are social media blind. They vote like tsunamis. grin

Wait for reality and leave online for the ranters.

Thank you jare, the wailing awaiting the Igbos in 2019 no be here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns As Rivers Commissioner, Rejects Redeployment / Obasanjo Collapses In Church / “Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023” - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.