Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS (47329 Views)

Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Man Who Impersonates Yinka Ayefele Arrested, Sleeps And Defrauds Women / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Alhajiemeritus: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
AnanseK:
De name checkers , dem never reach here yet? make I wait small.
We dey ground Igbo Amaka
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by princeade86(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
many people are heartless
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by daylae(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Nurse Duru
u like the name
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Dacronym(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amarabae:
A quack trained by Nigeria doctors in a mushroom private hospital and label them Auxiliary nurses in a bid to disrespect the nursing profession.
She is a quack!
Doctors created this mess!
They keep on training quacks in the other health professions,
No wonder our health sector is in a mess!
Deal with the quack, she is not a nurse!
Call her "auxiliary doctor"
Nonsense.
Tomorrow they will be shouting johesu did this and that, respect themselves, they will not!
There are thousands of these auxiliary quacks in private hospitals toying with people's lives, some will go and open chemist stores, prescribing and dispensing rubbish.
I repeat deal with that quack sad

Hmmmn
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by seunayantokun(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
The reporter self.

1 Like

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by BabaIbo: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amarabae:
A quack trained by Nigeria doctors in a mushroom private hospital and label them Auxiliary nurses in a bid to disrespect the nursing profession.
She is a quack!
Nonsense.
Tomorrow they will be shouting johesu did this and that, respect themselves, they will not!
There are thousands of these auxiliary quacks in private hospitals toying with people's lives, some will go and open chemist stores, prescribing and dispensing rubbish.

Even the certified/real ones, wetin them sabi, other than forming as if they are the real doctors whenever you come across them in government hospitals. at least the nurses in the private hospitals are a bit humble than their counterparts in government owned hospitals

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amarabae:
She is a quack!
Nonsense.

you really hate doctors I can see. maybe cos u weren't able to become one. hav u ever seen a doctor whether trained or even quack pretending to be a nurse? No. quack doctors will pretend to be doctors and quack nurses too will pretend to be doctors ...so shove it up ur thing that u will always aspire to be like doctors...
I used to be sorry for your pain but seeing how twisted your mind has become I can't pity u. I detest nurses with your kind of mindset. how can u reason like this?

and to all the wonderful nurses out there I say keep doing the good work u do. and to the doctors out there that are too proud to respect nurses because of whatever you think you are you'll get yours in due time.

9 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by milemimi93(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Some dead brains here will blame PMB...
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by GMbuharii: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
madridguy:
Some people are just heartless.
yes,like jihadistBUHARI grin
Lzaa come see dis mallam o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Amarabae(f): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
BabaIbo:

Even the certified/real ones, wetin them sabi, other than forming as if they are the real doctors whenever you come across them in government hospitals. at least the nurses in the private hospitals are a bit humble than their counterparts in government owned hospitals
A qualified nurse can work in government or private hospital,
We are talking about quacks here, don't change the topic

2 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by GMbuharii: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:
Some dead brains here will blame PMB...

like you..

Thunda faya jihadistBUHARI
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Senatorfm: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amarabae:
She is a quack!
Nonsense.

Funny. You sound so pained. I'm sure you are at the base level of the profession with ordinary diploma.
Don't envy those who have sacrificed more than you in life because your bitterness and anger will kill you faster than you expect.
You managed to finish diploma you are ranting. I'm sure you also hate those nurses with BSc.
Go and learn how to behave and remain where your mental capacity had placed you or where your ability or seriousness has placed you. As a chief, you can't be the King because you're not from a royal family.
Which reasonable doctor has time to train sec school drop except your senior colleagues.
There are your colleagues and your johesu members impersonating doctors all over the country and giving real doctors bad name.

People call you Dr around in your family and you're happy but can't open your mouth and tell them the truth.

Grow up and upgrade yourself. Liberate yourself from self - induced high BP.

Nonsense lady with inferiority complex seeking attention where she is not needed.
God bless those Nurses that understand their levels and what is required of them. May their children prosper.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Amarabae(f): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
OneSentence:

you really hate doctors I can see. maybe cos u weren't able to become one. hav u ever seen a doctor whether trained or even quack pretending to be a nurse? No. quack doctors will pretend to be doctors and quack nurses too will pretend to be doctors ...so shove it up ur thing that u will always aspire to be like doctors...
I used to be sorry for your pain but seeing how twisted your mind has become I can't pity u. I detest nurses with your kind of mindset. how can u reason like this?

and to all the wonderful nurses out there I say keep doing the good work u do. and to the doctors out there that are too proud to respect nurses because of whatever you think you are you'll get yours in due time.
So saying the truth means hate!
What a low mentality!
You want to drag me to professional nma / johesu fight ? NO
It's a distraction, I will keep hitting the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by milemimi93(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amarabae:
She is a quack!
Nonsense.

You are right...

But the way you approached it looks like you are frustrated in your profession..

5 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Amarabae(f): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

You are right...

But the way you approached it looks like you are frustrated in your profession..

There is no frustration in nursing profession!
Point of correction!
The truth is bitter but we must keep saying it.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Vivuch: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amarabae:
She is a quack!
Nonsense.

You're damn right, I took my son to a private ENT, to my greatest surprise,the nurse there can't even express herself, to write was difficult for her. Till today, I am still wondering what she's doing there. If not that the Doctor is consultant professor in a teaching hospital, I would have run away with my son. I made sure that the Nurses doesn't touch my son, the doctor even read my body language, and maintained.
Professional Nurses guild should fight for this. I heard they now have quack laboratory scientist. God help this country.

2 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by milemimi93(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amarabae:

There is no frustration in nursing profession!
Point of correction!
The truth is bitter but we must keep saying it.
Thanks

What you said is the truth. I have encountered a lot of them fake medical experts.. Most of them own medicine shop.

If you go to buy drugs from them and the don't have that particular drugs u want. The will give u something else and tell you it's better than the one u want.

Yeah there's no frustration in nursing profession because 80% of the Nurses are passionate about the profession..

My mom was a Nurse so I know what it is like.

I respect Nurses than doctors.

Nurses to me, are our second mothers...

1 Like

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Senatorfm: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Vivuch:
You're damn right, I took my son to a private ENT, to my greatest surprise,the nurse there can't even express herself, to write was difficult for her. Till today, I am still wondering what she's doing there. If not that the Doctor is consultant professor in a teaching hospital, I would have run away with my son. I made sure that the Nurses doesn't touch my son, the doctor even read my body language, and maintained.
Professional Nurses guild should fight for this. I heard they now have quack laboratory scientist. God help this country.

Don't be carried away, there are technicians that attended college of health technology that also do IT around.
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amarabae:
it will make a point when you or any of your relative lives are being toyed with by these quack auxiliaries

First nigerians like to patronize quacks, they reap where they sow. Discreet investigations and a few questions would have saved this man from this plight. Second, she claims to have trained as an auxiliary; she didn't say a doctor trained her.

1 Like

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
daylae:
u like the name

E sweety plenty
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by milemimi93(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
GMbuharii:

like you..

Thunda faya jihadistBUHARI
To even think your moniker is GMBuhari..
I wanted to say something to you but seeing your moniker I will remain mute..
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by dochenaj: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amarabae:
She is a quack!
Something that foreign superior doctors can never try.
Nonsense.

You cannot categorically blame the quackery in the health profession on doctors.
The problem is that in Nigeria, we have no working system and add our teeming illiteracy to that equation and you see the cause of the bloom in quackery.
The common man and very surprisingly most supposedly literate folks would rather go to the "chemist" to "mix drugs" for them than go to a primary health facility or general hospital in their reach.
I remember a case where a patient who had pains was placed on 4 different classes of pain killers by the "chemist", of course the pains vanished in a flash and the man would have exclaimed to himself " this chemist sabi mix medicine oh!", only to come down with serious case of peptic ulcer few days later.
I miss President Yaradua the only man who knows what Nigeria needs; "a system that works".

4 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Antipob777(f): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
Imagine this Igbo woman joking with someone's life.

Igbo people are wicked and heartless. May Thunder scatter this Igbos woman.

3 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Angelanest:
A 35-year old Mercy Duru Ezinne, a single mother of two, has been arrested for allegedly impersonating as a medical doctor.

According to reports, Mercy, whose highest educational qualification was as an auxiliary nurse, allegedly fooled her neighbors in the Oluwo area of Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, that she is a medical doctor attached to the Federal Medical Center (FMC), Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, and had been living on that until recently when the bubble burst.

She has become a guest of operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) in Abeokuta.

A petty food stuff trader, Mercy was consulted to treat one Hassan Olawale who, according to her, was diagnosed of having heart problem, for which she suggested heart transplant.

Meanwhile, the ailing Hassan, currently in a critical condition in a private hospital within the Government Reserved Area (GRA), Ibara, also in Abeokuta, has reportedly cried out to the effect that his condition has been deteriorating ever since the suspect began to treat him since three weeks ago, adding that he had so far parted with #400,000 to her for treatment.

Mercy spoke with Crimepuzzle. Hear her: "My name is Mercy Duru Ezinne. I am a 35-year old mother of two, living in Oluwo area, hear in Abeokuta. I am into food stuff trading but trained as an auxiliary nurse in Aba. People in community take me for a medical doctor because I always go there to see some of my friends. I am also trying to see if I can further my education in their school of nursing.

"Three weeks ago, one of my neighbors, who is also my patient, introduced Mr. Hassan Olawale to me. Since I didn't know what was wrong with him, I referred him to a laboratory where the result revealed that he has heart problem and infection.

"I told him (Hassan) to call his doctor, one Raji, who said his heart is not too bad for transplant but needs a life support machine which will cost #10million. Out of pity, I asked the doctor if there is no other way out. His response shocked me. He retorted that if I like him, I can as well give him my heart, for which I told him I can sacrifice mine for him", Mercy narrated.

The suspect thereafter, collected #400,000 from the victim and, according to her, "bought the drugs that are sensitive to his laboratory result, such as Rocephine Injection and drip", adding that, "Though, I am being accused of giving him Zolades Injection, which works for fibroid and hormonal health imbalances. That is untrue".

Mercy has consequently suggested taking Hassan before her German doctor in Accra, Ghana, and asked the family to raise money for the trip.

However, the state Commissioner of Police, Iliyasu Ahmed, was obsessed by the development and has ordered that the suspect be charged to court.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/petty-trader-impersonates-as-doctor-moves-to-transplant-heart-for-patient-photos.html

Beautiful innocent lady, you try to help where doctor fail, but luck is not with you. endure but don't give up doing good
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by doctokwus: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
OneSentence:

That person is really frustrated in life.
Imagine the rant.
Truth be told auxiliaries working in privates are closely supervised so they don't tarnish the image of the hospital.Its only those that venture to go solo that do fall into trouble when they try to overstep their boundary.

5 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by LZAA: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
GMbuharii:

yes,like jihadistBUHARI
grin

Lzaa come see dis mallam o
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Henon: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
She very caring; has a large heart. I like her chest.

1 Like

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by ziga: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
The problem is the Nigerian society.

So many times, I pass through the airport and I see so many "officials" pretending to be doing jobs that they are clearly not qualified for.

Unqualified people hold all sorts of positions in our country.

Worst thing is that records of anything barely exist and there is no way to verify anybody's qualifications.

It is a Nigerian problem. Professional bodies are clearly not doing their jobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by GavelSlam: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
sparog:
The patient is plain stupid

Yes, let's blame the patient that coughed out 400k.

He should have demanded her certificate .

1 Like

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Emilokoiyawon: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
I admire her guts...waoh! Heart transplant?! shocked
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by MrBigiman: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amarabae:
She is a quack!
Something that foreign superior doctors can never try.
Nonsense.

Amarabae, come and carry ur colleague oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) / NDA Cadet, ‘brutalised’ To Death A Day After Arrival / Church Elder Caught Burying Charms At Village Square In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.