Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS (47154 Views)

Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Man Who Impersonates Yinka Ayefele Arrested, Sleeps And Defrauds Women / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Senatorfm: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2018
wingmanII:

A retar.d talking of functioning brain.
Fact! Doctors employ quack nurses thereby encouraging serious quackery in the medical profession. Accept it or not.

Go and get more wisdom before commenting. Not everybody is blessed with wisdom, you are exempted. Seek knowledge and know how to comment so that you don't talk like a fo:l always. Or you just keep quiet so that people will assume you are wise.
Stop disgracing your family every time. Grow up and live a standard life.
Your response and the other girl have nothing to do with the headline or the whole information.

Pray for wisdom because you lack it.
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Senatorfm: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2018
Amarabae:

The more you open your mouth, the more you make people know why foreign doctors are far more superior than you local champions.
Oriaku Amara is a fierce johesu tigress, be warned.
No real nurse want to be seen or addressed as a medical doctor ,
Sorry we are proud of our noble profession,
Yes I will remain a nurse and serve humanity with pride!
It's not for the salary,
Even if I am not paid, I will still be in the profession proudly!
And Dr bimbolodo, go to google and search what "paramedics "means?
We don't have them here, what we have are
Medical laboratory scientists
Pharmacists
Nurses
Optometrists
Medical radiographers
Physiotherapists
etc
Which are professional courses out to serve humanity,
No profession there is a para medics,
If you respect other professions by not training quacks, other professions will respect you.
Simple

You can hug transformer it is none of my business.
I maintain my stand that you lack wisdom to comprehend simple write up.
Read the news again and again and try to connect your response to it.
I don't have your time again you are really in pains. Who has your time even if you are a johesu cleaner, gardener, cook driver, president or what have you. What does that have to do with me? It's like you are out of your real self. Be warned you wrote? Are you for real or u think you are addressing your colleagues?
Inferiority complex is worrying you and might push you into trouble.
So local nurses are the same as foreign ones hahahahahaha?
Get life little girl and understand where your ability has placed you. Remain there and be humble

1 Like

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Amarabae(f): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

Read the news again and again and try to connect your response to it
there is no connection to a trash.
Respect other professions in the health sector just as your far superior medical colleagues outside the country do,
Stop training and employing quacks in the name of auxiliaries.
I was talking with an Indian doctor friend here in Abuja and he was shocked to the bone marrow that a Nigerian doctor can employ a quack to be administering treatment in his private hospital,
A syringe in the hands of a quack is huge risk,
He finds it amoral.
Respect others and receive respect
*drops mic *

3 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by wingmanII: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

Go and get more wisdom before commenting. Not everybody is blessed with wisdom, you are exempted. Seek knowledge and know how to comment so that you don't talk like a fo:l always. Or you just keep quiet so that people will assume you are wise.
Stop disgracing your family every time. Grow up and live a standard life.
Your response and the other girl have nothing to do with the headline or the whole information.

Pray for wisdom because you lack it.

If you are not so daft and ignorant you would have known that "auxiliary nurses " were created by private clinic owners. That is the point she is making and I agree with her. Now go back to the story and see where the accused is said to be an auxiliary nurse.

2 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by wingmanII: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

Read the news again and again and try to connect your response to it.
I don't have your time again you are really in pains. Who has your time even if you are a johesu cleaner, gardener, cook or president. What does that have to do with me? It's like you are out of your real self. Be warned you wrote? Are you for real or u think you are addressing your colleagues?
Inferiority complex is worrying you and might push you into trouble.
So local nurses are the same as foreign hahahahahaha?
Get life little girl and understand where your ability has placed you. Remain there and be humble
You are the ediot who fails to read and comprehend.
Read the story again or have someone read it for you. Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Senatorfm: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2018
Amarabae:
there is no connection to a trash.
Respect other professions in the health sector just as your far superior medical colleagues outside the country do,
Stop training and employing quacks in the name of auxiliaries.
I was talking with an Indian doctor friend here in Abuja and he was shocked to the bone marrow that a Nigerian doctor can employ a quack to be administering treatment in his private hospital,
A syringe in the hands of a quack is huge risk,
He finds it amoral.
Respect others and receive respect
*drops mic *

A reasonable Doc do respect other workers even the cleaners that's how life is.
You failed to condemn the culprit and started blaming Drs. It's wrong.
If it were to be exam, you have failed woefully with your comment. In fact, your sense of reasoning would be questioned.

When a chief started to act like the King, the community will never know peace. You are answerable to Drs while at work,but your colleagues think with Africans mentality that how can he just come and be documenting what to do because of age difference.

We love nurses, majority are our very close friends, gist partners etc especially those with advanced training, they understand how things are being done overseas.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Senatorfm: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2018
wingmanII:

You are the ediot who fails to read and comprehend.
Read the story again or have someone read it for you. Disgusting!

People perish because they lack knowledge, why are you toeing the path of d:::structn?

I know you are pained.
You will no longer be recognized.
Get a life and comment when you have grown up with more senses and wisdom
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by phase1: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

Nairaland is a faceless group where kindergarten pupils gather to chat.
We aren't mate, those with BSc have normal behavior, I have found out that those who wished to be addressed as Doc but their mental capacity or their best are not up to standard will be forever be in agony and depression.
You can evolved in any way but you won't be addressed as a medical doctor in life except you attend a medical school if only you can cope. Africa mentality is still worrying you. The inferiority complex will forever be there but one thing that is amazing is that, when some of your guys go abroad you do drop your ego and rivalry in Africa. Only in Nigeria you guys can be making mouth.
In your usual quackery mode of doing things, you exonerated the culprit and failed to sympathize with the victim your colleague put his life in danger. See how your brain is wrongly wired. How can you live in a civilized environment with this your reasoning?
How do you write exams and pass?
You see why you can't cope in any medical school.
You read the story very and you lack common comprehensive acumen to address the issue.
Except in that your profession you can cope because hatred seem to be one of your core courses while on training.

Let it sink into your brain, you paramedicals are subordinates in the health sector. The highest you can attain is the chief and not King in the community of health.
If you like read everything in life aside medicine. You will remain a nurse which is a profession.
Be what your mental ability can cope with.

Did she claim she wants to be a physician? No!

She is a nurse and proud about it. She is a professional. You are a physician not a nurse. There is no law in heaven or on earth that says your Bachelor of Medicine is greater than Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of pharmacy, BMLS. None!

That you read Medicine to run away from poverty doesn't mean everyone else did. Morever, The title 'doctor' doesnt exclusively belong to you, it was culled from a latin word 'docere', which means to teach in the middle ages. You borrowed the title just like everyone else like the Doctor of Pharmacy, Doctor or nursing practice (DNP), Doctor of physiotherapy (DPT), Doctor of Clinical laboratory Science (DCLS).

We know you usually rely on mass illiteracy in Nigeria to deceive and aggrandize to yourself undue and undeserved benefits while trying to belittle and deny other professionals their rights. That malaise changing and real fast too.

There are pharmacists, physios and Medical Scientists who are wealthier and happier than physicians. Some physicians are are just greedy or financially pressured that's why they collect money to train quacks in other fields that they have no certifications and license to perform.

1 Like

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Senatorfm: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2018
wingmanII:

If you are not so daft and ignorant you would have known that "auxiliary nurses " were created by private clinic owners. That is the point she is making and I agree with her. Now go back to the story and see where the accused is said to be an auxiliary nurse.

To whom much is given more is expected but to whom none is given nonsense is expected.
You have been eluded in the gathering of wisemen so your ignorance, pride and readiness to be crude and incorrigible is noted.
Continue with your nonsense and win a medal for mumuism. Hahahahahaha
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Senatorfm: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2018
phase1:

She is a nurse and proud about it. She is a professional. You are a physician not a nurse. There is no law in heaven or on earth that says your Bachelor of Medicine is greater than Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of pharmacy, BMLS. None!

That you read Medicine to run away from poverty doesn't mean everyone else did. Morever, The title 'doctor' doesnt exclusively belong to you, it was culled from a latin word 'docere', which means to teach in the middle ages. You borrowed the title just like everyone else like the Doctor of Pharmacy, Doctor or nursing practice (DNP), Doctor of physiotherapy (DPT), Doctor of Clinical laboratory Science (DCLS).

We know you usually rely on mass illiteracy in Nigeria to deceive and aggrandize to yourself undue and undeserved benefits while trying to belittle and deny other professionals their rights. That malaise changing and real fast too.

There are pharmacists and Medical Scientists are wealthier and happier than physcians. So take a sit.

When people are bereft of points and reasoning capacity they talk trash.
Just calm down again and look straight to the allegations even you are beclouded by jealous to understand the news.
I have something reasonable to do.
Continue to rant while I read later. Hahahahahaha
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by phase1: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

When people are bereft of points and reasoning capacity they talk trash.
Just calm down again and look straight to the allegations even you are beclouded by jealous to understand the news.
I have something reasonable to do.
Continue to rant while I read later. Hahahahahaha

Lame trash..No productive counter argument. cheesy

Ok you've identified yourselve as a student currently being brainwashed in school by his lecturers who failed in private practice and ran to seek solace in the Academia. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by taiwolomo1: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2018
Amarabae:
A quack trained by Nigeria doctors in a mushroom private hospital and label them Auxiliary nurses in a bid to disrespect the nursing profession.
She is a quack!
Doctors created this mess!
They keep on training quacks in the other health professions,
Something that foreign superior doctors can never try.
No wonder our health sector is in a mess!
Deal with the quack, she is not a nurse!
Call her "auxiliary doctor"
Nonsense.
Tomorrow they will be shouting johesu did this and that, respect themselves, they will not!
There are thousands of these auxiliary quacks in private hospitals toying with people's lives, some will go and open chemist stores, prescribing and dispensing rubbish.
I repeat deal with that quack sad

johesu member spoted! She's a woman...wht a man can do , a woman can do better...women brains is like a circuit of wire where everytn is connected to everytn..money connected to car , car connected to bodyfriend , boyfriend connected take me out and all connected to criminality.... This is nt about a being quack nusre...she is a criminall

2 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by montezz(f): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Amarabae:

There is no crap here dear,
Can a foreign doctor have anything to do with quack or employ one?
You know that it's impossible,
Let's do the right thing,
Abroad they have nurse assistant and they are licensed and regularised,but we don't have that here.
I know an O'level girl here in Abuja who worked as a sales girl in a boutique, only for me to see her working in a private hospital as auxiliary nurse,
That was not even the issue, last week Tuesday, I went to visit someone in her area and was shocked to see that she has opened a small chemist store,
I just wonder what she will be prescribing to innocent people,
I confronted her and she opened up on her she got her certificate from the private hospital she worked, she was "trained " by the doctor.
I was there one man came with the daughter and complained of her stooling blood and fever,
The "aunty auxiliary " immediately said that she needs to be dewormed, I was quiet to observe things,
She gave them a deworming drug together with antibiotics, it cost the man 1300,
Something chilled inside of me,
angry

Quackery is wrong and should be condemned!
So you're insinuating that nurses even all these graduates from schl of health and tech doesn't parade themselves as doctors ba? In my area, most private hospitals are owned by them. They 'train' young ssce schl leavers and own most of the chemist shops around(those ones get trainees too lol). I am sure you know RNs are not left out in this crazy game. It'll be hypocritical if you only choose to blame doctors for this rot in the health sector when you know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by CaptainG00D: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

Madam. Relax. None of your points make any sense.

Lol I thought I was the only one that noticed..
I keep hearing "quack quack quack" grin
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by wingmanII: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2018
phase1:

There are pharmacists, physios and Medical Scientists who are wealthier and happier than physicians. Some physicians are are just greedy or financially pressured that's why they collect money to train quacks in other fields that they have no certifications and license to perform.

Wrong! The ediot you quoted is not a Doctor.
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by nelszx: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2018
Vivuch:
You're damn right, I took my son to a private ENT, to my greatest surprise,the nurse there can't even express herself, to write was difficult for her. Till today, I am still wondering what she's doing there. If not that the Doctor is consultant professor in a teaching hospital, I would have run away with my son. I made sure that the Nurses doesn't touch my son, the doctor even read my body language, and maintained.
Professional Nurses guild should fight for this. I heard they now have quack laboratory scientist. God help this country.

Truth is when you see a quack in any of the health professions you'll know them. It's a hydra head the FG has in one way contributed if only they let these regulatory bodies function properly all these mess will be curtailed.
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by phase1: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2018
wingmanII:

Wrong! The ediot you quoted is not a Doctor.

My bad! cheesy
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2018
Kemi Adeosun's Friend
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by NittyR(f): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin grin grin...Norsu Eliza wan do surgery... Lol!
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by CioAngels(f): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Angelanest:
A 35-year old Mercy Duru Ezinne, a single mother of two, has been arrested for allegedly impersonating as a medical doctor.

According to reports, Mercy, whose highest educational qualification was as an auxiliary nurse, allegedly fooled her neighbors in the Oluwo area of Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, that she is a medical doctor attached to the Federal Medical Center (FMC), Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, and had been living on that until recently when the bubble burst.

She has become a guest of operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) in Abeokuta.

A petty food stuff trader, Mercy was consulted to treat one Hassan Olawale who, according to her, was diagnosed of having heart problem, for which she suggested heart transplant.

Meanwhile, the ailing Hassan, currently in a critical condition in a private hospital within the Government Reserved Area (GRA), Ibara, also in Abeokuta, has reportedly cried out to the effect that his condition has been deteriorating ever since the suspect began to treat him since three weeks ago, adding that he had so far parted with #400,000 to her for treatment.

Mercy spoke with Crimepuzzle. Hear her: "My name is Mercy Duru Ezinne. I am a 35-year old mother of two, living in Oluwo area, hear in Abeokuta. I am into food stuff trading but trained as an auxiliary nurse in Aba. People in community take me for a medical doctor because I always go there to see some of my friends. I am also trying to see if I can further my education in their school of nursing.

"Three weeks ago, one of my neighbors, who is also my patient, introduced Mr. Hassan Olawale to me. Since I didn't know what was wrong with him, I referred him to a laboratory where the result revealed that he has heart problem and infection.

"I told him (Hassan) to call his doctor, one Raji, who said his heart is not too bad for transplant but needs a life support machine which will cost #10million. Out of pity, I asked the doctor if there is no other way out. His response shocked me. He retorted that if I like him, I can as well give him my heart, for which I told him I can sacrifice mine for him", Mercy narrated.

The suspect thereafter, collected #400,000 from the victim and, according to her, "bought the drugs that are sensitive to his laboratory result, such as Rocephine Injection and drip", adding that, "Though, I am being accused of giving him Zolades Injection, which works for fibroid and hormonal health imbalances. That is untrue".

Mercy has consequently suggested taking Hassan before her German doctor in Accra, Ghana, and asked the family to raise money for the trip.

However, the state Commissioner of Police, Iliyasu Ahmed, was obsessed by the development and has ordered that the suspect be charged to court.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/petty-trader-impersonates-as-doctor-moves-to-transplant-heart-for-patient-photos.html
This is resultant effect of the problem the stealing politicians have created in the country. If we have working hospitals we will not hear a case like this. After all, our hospitals are now dispensaries so anybody can treat patients who does have the money in their one room apartment. What a big shame for big and rich country who is priding herself to be the poorest country on earth.
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Jaideyone(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
BabaIbo:

Even the certified/real ones, wetin them sabi, other than forming as if they are the real doctors whenever you come across them in government hospitals. at least the nurses in the private hospitals are a bit humble than their counterparts in government owned hospitals
90% of nurses in private clinics are auxiliary nurses!!! that's why they get paid as low as 15/20k depending on the location. some of them even earn 10k!!!

a minister of health in the early 90s created the auxiliary nursing system to weaken the registered nurses!!!
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Jaideyone(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

Madam. Relax. None of your points make any sense.
sadly she's right!!!

a minister of health in the early 90s (I've forgotten the name, I might have to ask my mum cos she was in johesu then) started the auxiliary nurses training to weaken johesu and the nurses themselves!!!
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Jaideyone(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

Funny. You sound so pained. I'm sure you are at the base level of the profession with ordinary diploma.
Don't envy those who have sacrificed more than you in life because your bitterness and anger will kill you faster than you expect.
You managed to finish diploma you are ranting. I'm sure you also hate those nurses with BSc.
Go and learn how to behave and remain where your mental capacity had placed you or where your ability or seriousness has placed you. As a chief, you can't be the King because you're not from a royal family.
Which reasonable doctor has time to train sec school drop except your senior colleagues.
There are your colleagues and your johesu members impersonating doctors all over the country and giving real doctors bad name.

People call you Dr around in your family and you're happy but can't open your mouth and tell them the truth.

Grow up and upgrade yourself. Liberate yourself from self - induced high BP.

Nonsense lady with inferiority complex seeking attention where she is not needed.
God bless those Nurses that understand their levels and what is required of them. May their children prosper.
imagine some of you calling it envy!!! wow!!! I'm in the pharmaceutical industry and I'd rather die than work in the hospital cos I know how much I make as profit from drugs monthly so I'm not taking sides cos I'm a nurse or part of johesu.

the whole auxiliary nursing program needs to be overhauled or stopped completely!!!

a half illiterate that can't even speak proper English starts training in a local hospital without having the basic knowledge of the human body (anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, etc) and in 2yrs of just hanging around the Hospital a certificate is issued and she qualifies to call herself a nurse!!!

would you honestly want someone like that to treat you? these auxiliary nurses earn as low as 15/10k in some Hospitals!!!

I think former minister of health olikoye Ransome kuti created the system around 1990/1991!!!

is that how nurses are trained in developed countries?
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by maasoap(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Angelanest:
A 35-year old Mercy Duru Ezinne, a single mother of two, has been arrested for allegedly impersonating as a medical doctor

"I told him (Hassan) to call his doctor, one Raji, who said his heart is not too bad for transplant but needs a life support machine which will cost #10million. Out of pity, I asked the doctor if there is no other way out. His response shocked me. He retorted that if I like him, I can as well give him my heart, for which I told him I can sacrifice mine for him", Mercy narrated.

The suspect thereafter, collected #400,000 from the victim and, according to her, "bought the drugs that are sensitive to his laboratory result, such as Rocephine Injection and drip", adding that, "Though, I am being accused of giving him Zolades Injection, which works for fibroid and hormonal health imbalances. That is untrue".

Mercy has consequently suggested taking Hassan before her German doctor in Accra, Ghana, and asked the family to raise money for the trip.

However, the state Commissioner of Police, Iliyasu Ahmed, was obsessed by the development and has ordered that the suspect be charged to court.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/petty-trader-impersonates-as-doctor-moves-to-transplant-heart-for-patient-photos.html

The woman with a heart of gold!
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Jaideyone(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Amarabae:
So saying the truth means hate! What a low mentality! You want to drag me to professional nma / johesu fight ? NO It's a distraction, I will keep hitting the truth.
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Senatorfm: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jaideyone:
imagine some of you calling it envy!!! wow!!! I'm in the pharmaceutical industry and I'd rather die than work in the hospital cos I know how much I make as profit from drugs monthly so I'm not taking sides cos I'm a nurse or part of johesu.

the whole auxiliary nursing program needs to be overhauled or stopped completely!!!

a half illiterate that can't even speak proper English starts training in a local hospital without having the basic knowledge of the human body (anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, etc) and in 2yrs of just hanging around the Hospital a certificate is issued and she qualifies to call herself a nurse!!!

would you honestly want someone like that to treat you? these auxiliary nurses earn as low as 15/10k in some Hospitals!!!

I think former minister of health olikoye Ransome kuti created the system around 1990/1991!!!

is that how nurses are trained in developed countries?

Stop quoting me if you are not ready to read and get along.
My point is this, she just believed the said "auxiliaries" are being trained by doctors and I disagree �, I said johesu members impersonating Drs are the major people training these miscreants called auxiliaries.
Where and when did I support auxiliaries? I hate them with passion and I don't like anything through the back.
The Ransome kuti you brought in, hmmmmmmmmmm I don't want to take you up on that.
I won't respond to your mentions again unless it is related to the headline and the subject matter.
Thanks for your time.
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Jaideyone(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

Stop quoting me if you are not ready to read and get along.
My point is this, she just believed the said "auxiliaries" are being trained by doctors and I disagree �, I said johesu members impersonating Drs are the major people training these miscreants called auxiliaries.
Where and when did I support auxiliaries? I hate them with passion and I don't like anything through the back.
The Ransome kuti you brought in, hmmmmmmmmmm I don't want to take you up on that.
I won't respond to your mentions again unless it is related to the headline and the subject matter.
Thanks for your time.
lol who are the johesu members impersonating Doctors? you have comprehension issues!!!

the registered nurses are the number one casualty of the whole auxiliary thing. so I understand her pain. our yourself in her shoe. imagine spending 5yrs in school to study law and someone that worked as a PA in a customary court is now registered as an auxiliary lawyer that performs the same duty as you the LLB lawyer!!!

put yourself in her shoes!!!
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Senatorfm: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol who are the johesu members impersonating Doctors? you have comprehension issues!!!

the registered nurses are the number one casualty of the whole auxiliary thing. so I understand her pain. our yourself in her shoe. imagine spending 5yrs in school to study law and someone that worked as a PA in a customary court is now registered as an auxiliary lawyer that performs the same duty as you the LLB lawyer!!!

put yourself in her shoes!!!

Not everyone is blessed with wisdom and knowledge to comprehend things. I understand your frustration.
If she is frustrated what has that one have to do with doctors. In your ignorance, you don't believe that johesu are training auxiliaries.
I won't respond to you because you lack what it takes to argue. Continue to wallow in your ignorance
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Jaideyone(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Senatorfm:

Not everyone is blessed with wisdom and knowledge to comprehend things. I understand your frustration.
If she is frustrated what has that one have to do with doctors. In your ignorance, you don't believe that johesu are training auxiliaries.
I won't respond to you because you lack what it takes to argue. Continue to wallow in your ignorance
lol see this illiterate talking about wisdom and knowledge grin the Doctor/johesu beef started long before you were born and both of them are just trying to get more money out of the FG. The Doctor minister of health created the auxiliary nursing system which has obviously affected out health care system negatively as any slowpoke that has spent two years staying at the reception of a private clinic without the knowledge of anatomy/physiology/biochemistry/pharmacology can now call themselves nurses!!!

is that what is obtainable in developed countries? a doctor created the bad system so it's only normal for her to get angry as a nurse and lash out at the doctor!!!

you are the one with comprehension problem
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Oxtertee(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by nelszx: 6:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol see this illiterate talking about wisdom and knowledge grin the Doctor/johesu beef started long before you were born and both of them are just trying to get more money out of the FG. The Doctor minister of health created the auxiliary nursing system which has obviously affected out health care system negatively as any slowpoke that has spent two years staying at the reception of a private clinic without the knowledge of anatomy/physiology/biochemistry/pharmacology can now call themselves nurses!!!

is that what is obtainable in developed countries? a doctor created the bad system so it's only normal for her to get angry as a nurse and lash out at the doctor!!!

you are the one with comprehension problem

Dr Olikoye Ransome Kuti didn't create auxiliaries rather Community Health Workers which we know today as CHEW in communities where nurses can't go (villages). Like he rightly pointed out Drs are not to be blamed for this as even some matrons and chief engage and train these nurses. Although in private clinics 60% of the training of quacks rest on doctors (cutting costs) while the remaining 40% goes to the nurses. A doctor can't teach you bed side practice and manner without the input of an insider.
Like the saying ....... ones enemy are among the members of his household. Rather than trade blames let's look at it holistically and profer ways to make our regulatory bodies/councils work again and bringing these charlatans to book (both trainer and trainee) only then will it serve as deterrent to others in the business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS by Jaideyone(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2018
nelszx:

Dr Olikoye Ransome Kuti didn't create auxiliaries rather Community Health Workers which we know today as CHEW in communities where nurses can't go (villages). Like he rightly pointed out Drs are not to be blamed for this as even some matrons and chief engage and train these nurses. Although in private clinics 60% of the training of quacks rest on doctors (cutting costs) while the remaining 40% goes to the nurses. A doctor can't teach you bed side practice and manner without the input of an insider.
Like the saying ....... ones enemy are among the members of his household. Rather than trade blames let's look at it holistically and profer ways to make our regulatory bodies/councils work again and bringing these charlatans to book (both trainer and trainee) only then will it serve as deterrent to others in the business.
a minister of health created the system!!! can't remember who but a former minister of health did and he was a doctor.

would you want an auxiliary nurse that earns 15k monthly to treat you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina / Gunmen Kill Soldier, Policeman In Sapele, Delta / Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.