Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,929 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, (36251 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by mightyhazell: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2018
fantastic,... tech is the future.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Almunjid(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2018
inoki247:
okay Dangote is coming after d Election...
Nigerians like dreaming, abeg wake up!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by xarookqh(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2018
inoki247:
okay Dangote is coming after d Election...
Coming to your house abi

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by dingbang(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2018
He should just buy nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by inoki247: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2018
Almunjid:

Nigerians like dreaming, abeg wake up!
daz aw we dream nd we won d World Cup so lez continue dreaming
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by xoxocandy(f): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by sexdoll: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2018
sometimes, i ask myself this: what's the fun in having so much money even more than you will ever need or use?

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Alfred2000: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2018
flyca:
If only China will unblock facebook, he'll be even richer.
Did china block facebook? Cos i hv friends in china who still post updates on facebook.elighten me, what do i know?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by themodernman: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2018
xoxocandy:
hmm

I can see your see your wet thighs right now...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2018
because he doesn't wear gucci or versace doesn't mean he's not spending.. Do you know how much is house is worth?? He bought all 12 houses around his house just to ensure privacy and security.. His clothes cos they are simple blue top and jean. Do you have any idea how much they cost?? Some even says he doesn't wear the same blue top twice.. Everybody has what they would wanna spend their own money on. Doesn't mean he's simple. Took me a while to figure this out..
marttol:
And he doesn't form... Very simple being

Nice Gucci and Versace

7 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by eodavids(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Only true great men like Buffet and Bill Gates can give away 1/4 of their net worth every year, and still make top 5 list of richest men in the world annually. If they were stingy as this guy, they'd be out of sight right now, and Mark would be a distant 4th.

Your point is irrefutable!

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2018
When you use Facebook you enrich Mark Zuckerberg, whose wealth is largely from his share of Facebook stocks. If you stop using Facebook, the company's stock goes down and Zuckerberg's stock value also drops. Zuckerberg visited Lagos not because he loves Nigerians, but it should not surprise anyone if 60% or more of facebook users are Nigerians and other Africans.

With that in mind, can we create our own Facebook and use? Instead of enslave ourselves and feeling important because we use social web platforms that Americans also use? The Chinese have their own internet-made billionaires, like the Jack Mas. Russians have their own social networks which has created mini Zuckerbergs in that country.

My point is instead of enriching people in other countries, because we feel we're mingling with them by using their creations - which is an inferior mindset to have, let us patronize our own businesses and our people by creating and using our own Facebook version.

That way we have our own Mark Zuckerbergs and Jeff Besos and Jack Mas. Just imagine the number of jobs that would be created in the continent, and other investments that having an african facebook or other types of social web app that is used and patronized by Africans would spur.

Aside the wealth it would create for Africans, we will begin to feel good about ourselves as contributors to the advancement of humanity and not just consumers of white people's ingenuity, as is the case presently.

10 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Ajosbammy: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2018
Houseofglam7:
And he didn't become all of that by typing 'Amen' and 'I recieve' on Facebook undecided

Hahahahahha

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Almunjid(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2018
inoki247:

daz aw we dream nd we won d World Cup so lez continue dreaming
Do u know y Nigerians like dreaming? because they are rich men in their dreams, but when they wake up they see nothing except poverty.
They achieve a lot in their dreams, they have nothing in reality. Let's wake up and face the reality!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by vegasjonz: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2018
One politician for my country worth more than all of em put together
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Codes151(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Omg. And some people still dey think of dream job.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by gurunlocker: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2018
flyca:
If only China will unblock facebook, he'll be even richer.

Na die be that, he will become world richest in less than a year if this happens.

Respect to the dude!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by perdollar(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2018
Yoruba ppl sold there gods to dem now dey r wealthy without ritual. afonjaa r poor forever bc dia gods cry vengeance, no amount of ritual WL make dem rich.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by flyca: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2018
Alfred2000:

Did china block facebook? Cos i hv friends in china who still post updates on facebook.elighten me, what do i know?
Yes. Facebook, Google, Whatsapp and the rest. But you can use a VPN to bypass the firewalls, illegal stuff, very difficult to get and also very difficult to connect. Suffers lots of flunctations.

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by manuel4real(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2018
dazzlingd:
My father my father! Why has thou forsaken me..

What is my current position in the world. ?

1 billion and something..... Chai
grin
dazzlingd:
My father my father! Why has thou forsaken me..

What is my current position in the world. ?

1 billion and something..... Chai

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by manuel4real(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2018
moneychannel:
That's my boy... Congratulations Mark, you'll soon get to our level grin
lol

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by chibuthanks: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2018
SOONER THAN LATER HE WILL B AT D TOP LIKE IF U BELIEVE OR SHARE OTHERWISE
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by perryy(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2018
thomas212:
the guy is really working hard... winkthe guy is really working hard...

No! He is not working hard, he is typing amen on Facebook to get weatllth.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Larryslim(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2018
chibuthanks:
SOONER THAN LATER HE WILL B AT D TOP LIKE IF U BELIEVE OR SHARE OTHERWISE
You're a fool!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by pipsempire: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Jethrolite:
Bro no be inter house sport. People in the top 1% of the top 1% richest in the world have way too much money than they need. Whoever runs his business best to affect share price positively will dominate all.

But I see Mark becoming the richest before he is 40 and staying there for a very long time. Facebook has not harnessed payment processing and other financial services fully, when it does, it will become the largest retail bank in the world.

Watch out for me
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Budline(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2018
thomas212:
the guy is really working hard... winkthe guy is really working hard...

More of working smart.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by chibuthanks: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2018
UR FATHER IS D BIGGEST FOOL OF ALL TIME AMEBO
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by motivativesweet: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2018
pls how does his account being credited
someone should help me
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Jethrolite(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2018
pipsempire:

Watch out for me
I'm too busy hustling but if you make it, we will definitely be at least acquaintance in life.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Patrioticooduan: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2018
Lies! According to forbes real time worth, he is fifth
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Biggybambam2: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Meanwhile, the lady Nigerian Youths cannot install ordinary Solar Power in their parents' home

Instead, they go online to try and defraud people, fool themselves, follow Bobrisky, play NaijaBet, and write fractured English online.

#LazyNigerianYouths

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Who would have thought in 2005 that Mark zukerberg will be the 3rd richest man in the world? despise not the day of lil beginning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. / Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google / How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.