Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, (36254 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Patrioticooduan: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2018
perdollar:
Yoruba ppl sold there gods to dem now dey r wealthy without ritual. afonjaa r poor forever bc dia gods cry vengeance, no amount of ritual WL make dem rich.
Who is this flat-head again?

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Patrioticooduan: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2018
motivativesweet:
pls how does his account being credited

someone should help me
His wealth comes from shares he has in his company
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Amberon11: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2018
Turkey too
flyca:
If only China will unblock facebook, he'll be even richer.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Amberon11: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2018
You that don't pay tithe not bind "imaginary" enemies why are you not on the list?
sKeetz:
And he doesn't pay tithe or waste his time binding imaginary enemies at midnight. cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by tragergeorge(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
undecidedZuckerberg is so rich yet he doesn’t pay his tithes. All those robber pastors deceiving the gullible to give what they dont have.
he pays he's tithe brov,,,you no see where der write say DAT buffet guy don give charity worth 50billion of shares,these men are generous,that's the best form of tithe to me oo, the one you pay in church are still mostly used for Charity unless say the pastor na dagbo pastor
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Just like China, the Nigerian government should ban and block Facebook use in Nigeria.

This will force Nigerians to create their own Facebook and become rich from it, instead of Nigerians being the clicks on Facebook website that make Zuckerberg rich while we remain poor.

The federal government can even tax social network usage, just like Uganda has done. Trump has started hyper-protectionists trade policies against other countries to stop them from making money from American buyers.

Trump and America wants to only sell you things. They never want to buy from you and this is why free market capitalism is a fraud because it is structured to benefit those who make things, not buyers who consume only.

Buhari and managers of the Nigerian economy must wake up. The days of slavish allegiance to America and white people is over. Let us, for once, run our economy to benefit ourselves.

Again, I call on the Nigerian government and the National Assembly to ban Facebook usage in Nigeria, because the website is stealing our web traffic asset to make Mark Zuckerberg rich while the the Nigerian users who click on the website remain poor.

We can do it. Let us do this!

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2018
namet:
When you use Facebook you enrich Mark Zuckerberg, whose wealth is largely from his share of Facebook stocks. If you stop using Facebook, the company's stock goes down and Zuckerberg's stock value also drops. Zuckerberg visited Lagos not because he loves Nigerians, but it should not surprise anyone if 60% or more of facebook users are Nigerians and other Africans.

With that in mind, can we create our own Facebook and use? Instead of enslave ourselves and feeling important because we use social web platforms that Americans also use? The Chinese have their own internet-made billionaires, like the Jack Mas. Russians have their own social networks which has created mini Zuckerbergs in that country.

My point is instead of enriching people in other countries, because we feel we're mingling with them by using their creations - which is an inferior mindset to have, let us patronize our own businesses and our people.

That way we have our own Mark Zuckerbergs and Jeff Besos and Jack Mas. Just imagine the number of jobs that would be created in the continent, and other investments that having an african facebook or other types of social web app that is used and patronized by Africans would spur.

Aside the wealth it would create for Africans, we will begin to feel good about ourselves as contributors to the advancement of humanity and not just consumers of white people's ingenuity, as is the case presently.

yeah this will happen at the 50th century,,,,we'll surely get there lmao....

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by sKeetz(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Amberon11:
You that don't pay tithe not bind "imaginary" enemies why are you not on the list?

I knew some tadpole will quote me to ask a dumb question and here you are. undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by jaxxy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
tobi2000:
how long do u think d owner of Facebook will take to beat d owner of Amazon on being d richest man in d world?

Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-07-06/zuckerberg-tops-buffett-as-tech-titans-dominate-wealth-ranking

Inspiring!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Timfreds(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Only true great men like Buffet and Bill Gates can give away 1/4 of their net worth every year, and still make top 5 list of richest men in the world annually. If they were as stingy as this guy, they'd be out of sight right now, and Mark would be a distant 4th.
Brother, Zuckerberg gives to charity as much as Gates and Buffet. The 3 of them are partners in giving , go and find out.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Truth234(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69183301:
He will be NUMBER ONE soon!

Lol.. earning report is what boosted his stock's value. Jeff Bezos will be the number one for a very long time. He is way too diversify, too liquid to be impacted by things that will hurt Facebook. Even Trump's attacks can't hurt him, rather he added more than 40 billion under Donald Trump administration.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Timfreds:

Brother, Zuckerberg gives to charity as much as Gates and Buffet. The 3 of them are partners in giving , go and find out.

Listen dude, I don't like to partake in meaningless arguments. I check facts before I say something. Zuckerberg's generosity index is negligible compared to Buffet's and Gate's. They all give to charities, but Mark give far less than those two dynamos.

Don't take my world for it. Visit the links below.

- Top 10 of the most generous people on earth, Zuckerberg didn't even make the list, and I'm pretty sure he didn't make top 20 either

- Top 20 most generous people by lifetime donations

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Jonra(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
I'm intrigued by your signature and I wish to know - what is your worldview?

How do you answer the questions of Origin, Meaning, Morality and Destiny?

sKeetz:
And he doesn't pay tithe or waste his time binding imaginary enemies at midnight. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by SaintChukz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Listen dude, I don't like to partake in meaningless arguments. I check facts before I say something. Zuckerberg's generosity index is negligible compared to Buffet's and Gate's. They all give to charities, but Mark give far less than those two dynamos.

Don't take my world for it. Visit the links below.

- Top 10 of the most generous people on earth, Zuckerberg didn't even make the list, and I'm pretty sure he didn't make top 20 either

- Top 20 most generous people by lifetime donations

As long as he still gives even if it's one penny. He is generous. Africa has very wealth people like Dangote and Co. What's their own generosity index? The article posted by the OP even mentions that Zuckerberg has vowed to give away 99% of his total wealth in his lifetime.

So what's even your beef about him? That he has wealth and has refused to give you a piece of it or what?

Please stop the nonsensical hate!!! angry undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by SaintChukz(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Truth234:

Lol.. earning report is what boosted his stock's value. Jeff Bezos will be the number one for a very long time. He is way too diversify, too liquid to be impacted by things that will hurt Facebook. Even Trump's attacks can't hurt him, rather he added more than 40 billion under Donald Trump administration.

Do you know Mark equally has investments in other ventures other than Facebook?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Wetechshout: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
inoki247:
okay Dangote is coming after d Election...

Hmmmm....
We are here together, lets wait and see
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
SaintChukz:

So what's even your beef about him? That he has wealth and has refused to give you a piece of it or what?

Please stop the nonsensical hate!!! angry undecided

What is this fool on about?? If there is one thing I hate in people, it's fanboyism. See as this idiot is foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. One would think I insulted his father, smh. Funny thing is Mark doesn't even know that the fool exist. Pathetic. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Truth234(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
SaintChukz:

Do you know Mark equally has investments in other ventures other than Facebook?

Ozlo, Oculus VR, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc? Now compared those highly volatile/uncertain business to Washinton Post, Whole Foods, space company called Blue Origin, Nash Holdings, etc. Most of which has not kick started earning wise. Blue Origin is still projected to land on the moon by 2023. Yet Jeff Bezos's networth is almost twice Mark's networth despite Trump attacks. Jeff Bezos is going to be the richest for a very long time, he is the first to cross $100 billion, he will do $200 billion much faster.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by SaintChukz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Truth234:

Ozlo, Oculus VR, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc? Now compared those highly volatile/uncertain businesses to Washinton Post, Whole Foods, space company called Blue Origin, Nash Holdings, etc. Most of which has not kick started earning wise. Blue Origin is still projected to land on the moon by 2023. Yet Jeff Bezos's networth is almost twice Mark's networth despite Trump attacks.

Zuckerberg will one day become the World's Richest Man. You want to take a bet on it?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by SaintChukz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

What is this fool on about?? If there is one thing I hate in people, it's fanboyism. See as this idiot is foaming at the mouth like a rapid dog has if I insulted his father. Funny thing is Mark doesn't even know that the fool exist. Pathetic. undecided

Ok...you've had enough fun for the day. Now go and play with sand.

I can't stoop low to your level. Perhaps you're too little for me to begin to exchange words with.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by AmbodOfLASU: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
vegasjonz:
One politician for my country worth more than all of em put together

False. What is Nigeria's total annual income? Do you know just Apple is richer than Lagos State? The economy of just a state in the United States (California) is bigger than that of all African states put together. California even has a bigger economy than Russia, Italy etc. Google it.

Nigeria's economy is primarily based on oil and we are not as wealthy as we think - compared to countries like the U.S who has diversified economy.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by nigeria005(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
the Lord dat has done his own will also do my own also!!!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jonra:
I'm intrigued by your signature and I wish to know - what is your worldview?

How do you answer the questions of Origin, Meaning, Morality and Destiny?

bro,,, chat me up on 07069021356... based on watz on ur sigi
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by wonlasewonimi: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Truth234:

Ozlo, Oculus VR, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc? Now compared those highly volatile/uncertain businesses to Washinton Post, Whole Foods, space company called Blue Origin, Nash Holdings, etc. Most of which has not kick started earning wise. Blue Origin is still projected to land on the moon by 2023. Yet Jeff Bezos's networth is almost twice Mark's networth despite Trump attacks. Jeff Bezos is going to be the richest for a very long time, he is the first to cross $100 billion, he will do $200 billion much faster.

Zuckerberg will not be as rich as Jeff Bezos in this lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by OttHin: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
And Buhari is here struggling with cows
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Theophinio(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
He's climbing higher really fast Am coming
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by iguita: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2018
Forbes said No 3 is Warren and Mark is no 5. lol

https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/#version:static

lanaVello:
Misleading topic..lame Op
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by Mrdeuteron(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2019
Indeed, Hardworking Guy.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by lazarusokafor90(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
sKeetz:

I knew some tadpole will quote me to ask a dumb question and here you are. undecided
It baffles me how most people in Nigeria keep defending their oppressors.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, by thelino: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
It’s never too late to start. Join our thread here. We are a working group of web and mobile app professionals providing you with free and concise programming courses to get you started from zero to hero

Join our thread here
http://tweetszone.com/section/programming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. / Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google / How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.