Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Kemi Adeosun Has NO Right To Forge Her NYSC Certificate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Has NO Right To Forge Her NYSC Certificate. (423 Views)

'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Has NO Right To Forge Her NYSC Certificate. by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
I saw a post on front page earlier today with the title: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate

https://www.nairaland.com/4604253/nysc-kemi-adeosun-not-legally/4#69173916

However, the Op seem to have forgotten that there are two cases involved here.

1. If she is legally right to qualify for NYSC exemption.

2. If she indeed forged her NYSC certificate.

Case 1 will be of no use even if she wins but getting out of case 2 will require 1million lawyers to defend her, last time I checked FORGERY is a very serious crime.

If she indeed forged her certificate it wouldn't matter if she is legally qualified for exemption or not, so please save your energy defending the indefensible.

Similarly, the biggest question is how would a president without WAEC certificate want to sack someone that forged NYSC certificate?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Lay Down Our Lives For The Country - Galadima / Buhari To Saraki: Don't Leave APC / Why I Dumping APC - Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.