Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun (1694 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Slayer1914: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
In Defence of Kemi Adeosun

By Oluwole Adesina

And Kemi Adeosun is their target again. I can see that some reasonable Nigerians are falling for the blackmail of Kemi Adeosun.

Once you blocked their channel of stealing then they look for stupid way to blackmail you through their pay as you go journalists.

This week at Federal Executive meeting Kemi Adeosun sought for Executive Order for all the department agencies to publish how they spend their budget and it was granted. Guys should remember also that she put NNPC on the spot with the way they remitted money to the Federation account. She practically scolded them.

And what happened thereafter?

Kemi Adeosun forged NYSC certificate and she must resign.

Here is my question for those who believe that Kemi erred and should resign.

Please I want you all to tell me the difference between Carl Iheme/Leon Balogun and Kemi Adeosun.

The two footballers born by Nigerian parents in overseas are allowed to represent the country where their parents were born in sport but they are not needed politically.

I think it has got to a stage now where our children born in overseas should think twice before they represent Nigeria.

Kemi Adeosun clocked 51 years in March. Born in London and had all her education in her country of birth. Never lived in Nigeria until Gov Ibikunle Amosun made her Commissioner for Finance in Ogun at the age of 41.

If we are to go by Premium Times logic Kemi should have done her service at the age of 40 before her appointment. Here was the poor lady who never think of going back to Nigeria to work until Amosun approached her.

If I may ask: how many of Nigerian kids born in Britain and America return home for National Service? If you have adult kids in Britain or America like me please brush the idea with them and see their reaction. Do they need anything from Nigeria apart from being their root?

The same people who are upset with Dele Alli for not representing Nigeria are rubbishing Kemi Adeosun that had a good job in London before she went home.

By the way; what did law say about service when you are 30?

Yes, Kemi graduated before her 30 birthday but from which university? Unilag or Uniben?

It is a must requirement when you seek for elective office but not when you are appointed. She can't even seek for elective office because Constitution say so to people like her that were born outside Nigerian soil. So, why the hullabaloo about the NYSC?

I believe Mr President will laugh at our journalists way of reporting again. This stupid blackmail by Premium Times won't fly.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by PFRB: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
So why did she present a certificate?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Heartbender: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
The questions for determination are
1. Does she have an NYSC certificate?
2. Did she forge her NYSC certificate?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Ziggylady(f): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
OLUWOLE Adesina undecided

Now why am i not surprised?

6 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by ahiboilandgas: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Slayer1914:

By Oluwole Adesina

And Kemi Adeosun is their target again. I can see that some reasonable Nigerians are falling for the blackmail of Kemi Adeosun.

Once you blocked their channel of stealing then they look for stupid way to blackmail you through their pay as you go journalists.

This week at Federal Executive meeting Kemi Adeosun sought for Executive Order for all the department agencies to publish how they spend their budget and it was granted. Guys should remember also that she put NNPC on the spot with the way they remitted money to the Federation account. She practically scolded them.

Please I want you all to tell me the difference between Carl Iheme/Leon Balogun and Kemi Adeosun.

The two footballers born by Nigerian parents in overseas are allowed to represent the country where their parents were born in sport but they are not needed politically.

I think it has got to a stage now where our children born in overseas should think twice before they represent Nigeria.

Kemi Adeosun clocked 51 years in March. Born in London and had all her education in her country of birth. Never lived in Nigeria until Gov Ibikunle Amosun made her Commissioner for Finance in Ogun at the age of 41.

If we are to go by Premium Times logic Kemi should have done her service at the age of 40 before her appointment. Here was the poor lady who never think of going back to Nigeria to work until Amosun approached her.

If I may ask: how many of Nigerian kids born in Britain and America return home for National Service? If you have adult kids in Britain or America like me please brush the idea with them and see their reaction. Do they need anything from Nigeria apart from being their root?

The same people who are upset with Dele Alli for not representing Nigeria are rubbishing Kemi Adeosun that had a good job in London before she went home.

Yes, Kemi graduated before her 30 birthday but from which university? Unilag or Uniben?

It is a must requirement when you seek for elective office but not when you are appointed. She can't even seek for elective office because Constitution say so to people like her that were born outside Nigerian soil. So, why the hullabaloo about the NYSC?

I believe Mr President will laugh at our journalists way of reporting again. This stupid blackmail by Premium Times won't fly.
oga is our law she not the first to school abroad

6 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Paperwhite(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
In Defence of Kemi Adeosun By Oluwole Adesina.The name have said it all.If you know then you know.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Op go and sleep
Adeosun smells and she is full of fake.

7 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Slayer1914:

By Oluwole Adesina

Mr man FORGERY is a crime o.
Why did she forge NYSC certificate?
Dont be a zombie, use your brain...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Decibel: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thought defending corruption and corrupt public officials are exclusive right of Igbos. Surprised that Afonjas have joined the bandwagon of lovers of corruption sad

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Babacele: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
bros you maybe right but is a forged certificate involved or not? very simple. You want to tell me if she becomes sick with a life threatening disease today, heaven won't give us another person - better one sef- to replace her with? All we want is for her to just debunk the allegation. Why is that difficult?

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by KlasysTech(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Peace.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Decibel: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
KlasysTech:
It will be foolish of every sane Yoruba not to defend their own in what Nigeria politic is talk nowadays.

Before we use to be very upright toward anything Nigeria, while Igbo fvck don't care & defend their own even when caught red handed & honaeze will give ultimatum & cry out.

Northern don't give a fvck, & fix their uneducated one in all high post in Nigeria, defend their on of corruption.

Please, let me know when KEMI steal billion of dollar, and I will defend her without iota of shame.

Remember this is Nigeria, everybody is a cr.....

Please, Can you tell me that civil servant, politician without skeleton in her/his cupboard.

This is what Nigeria politics thought us, Because I am not fool, you can never fool me

Hmmmmm, this is deep
Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Arysexy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Another long epistle in defense of Kemi Oluwole Forger by the. Sufferingsticated afonja desperate quack journalists.

Watch as they dish out corruption covering rejoinders per minute. Corrupt ppl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by deji17: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2018
The people that are castigating Adeosun now were all defending Dino when it was obvious that the guy did not graduate from. ABU. Its all politics. It does not matter the crime. What matter is what side of the Buhari/ opposition divide that you belong to. Its good people have something to wail about from time to time.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by gidgiddy: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Slayer1914:

By Oluwole Adesina

Stop talking like a fool. It doesn't matter if the woman was born of Nigerian parents on the top of mount Kilimanjaro and had all her education there. What matters is if she forged her NYSC certificate

3 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Arysexy(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2018
deji17:
The people that are castigating Adeosun now were all defending Dino when it was obvious that the guy did not graduate from. ABU. Its all politics. It does not matter the crime. What matter is what side of the Buhari/ opposition divide that you belong to. Its good people have something to wail about from time to time.

Stop taking weed, Dino proved himself. He showed his certificate and ABU Zaria VC came on Live TV to declare Dino graduated from the school

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Odingo1: 4:59am On Jul 08, 2018
KlasysTech:
It will be foolish of every sane Yoruba not to defend their own in what Nigeria politic is talk nowadays.

Before we use to be very upright toward anything Nigeria, while Igbo fvck don't care & defend their own even when caught red handed & honaeze will give ultimatum & cry out.

Northern don't give a fvck, & fix their uneducated one in all high post in Nigeria, defend their on of corruption.

Please, let me know when KEMI steal billion of dollar, and I will defend her without iota of shame.

Please, Can you tell me that civil servant, politician without skeleton in her/his cupboard.

This is what Nigeria politics thought us, Because I am not fool, you can never fool me

Stop lying, Yoruba from 1960s has been defending their own criminals eg Owo, Abiola, Tinubu etc
Nobi today

4 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Saao(m): 5:14am On Jul 08, 2018
Slayer1914:

By Oluwole Adesina

I said, trust pmb nothing will happen. s.a to president on prosecution forged waec cert, nothing happen to him. pmb has no waec cert. nothing happens, now Mrs. Kemi, nothing will happen cuz either corruption is fighting back as now claimed or he will ignore the allegation. welcome to naija
Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Aegon(m): 6:01am On Jul 08, 2018
Odingo1:

Stop lying, Yoruba from 1960s has been defending their own criminals eg Owo, Abiola, Tinubu etc
Nobi today
They even forced Buhari to honour June 12 for Abiola and suddenly turned it to a Yoruba thing. Sad thing the yorubas now venerate a coup plotter and a well known INTERNATIONAL THIEF THIEF.

3 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by OlujobaSamuel: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2018
your name cant be Oluwole and also share the other other name with one demented Femi, and you are gonna find it difficult to say thrash

3 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by HisSexcellency(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2018

At the above, seems you reason with your pubic hair instead of your brain.
The issue here is not only that she didn't take part in Nysc but that she forged an exemption certificate which is a criminal offense. She is legally entitled to an exemption being that she schooled abroad and didn't return to Nigeria untill was over 30years .

Why would she forge what can be gotten legally if she applied for it
Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Jokerman(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2018
So Yorubas are defending corruption now .... grin... I thought they usually brag they don't... well time reveals everything.... grin

3 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by Oblang(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2018
Arysexy:

Stop taking weed, Dino proved himself. He showed his certificate and ABU Zaria VC came on Live TV to declare Dino graduated from the school

And have u heard anything from kemi's side b4 u start calling for her resignation?
Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by 12Monkeys: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2018
Slayer1914:

By Oluwole Adesina

See Irony of Life for afonjas..

Oluwole dey defend oluwole Kemi
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by 12Monkeys: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2018
[s]
Oblang:

And have u heard anything from kemi's side b4 u start calling for her resignation?
[/s]

she dare not speak

Her lawyers have told her to hold her recession-is-just-a-word mouth

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by 12Monkeys: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2018
Ziggylady:

OLUWOLE Adesina undecided

Now why am i not surprised?

A fraud defending another fraud.

Trust these reptilian afonjas at your own peril

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by OlujobaSamuel: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2018
KlasysTech:

have you heard of Umar Dangiwa, Alani Akinrinade, Bisi Akande, Charles Soludo, Akuyili?
those peeps wont support a criminal act in the name of tribe or religion.
Maybe you can also emulate something good.
Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by OfficialAPCNig: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Decibel:
Thought defending corruption and corrupt public officials are exclusive right of Igbos. Surprised that Afonjas have joined the bandwagon of lovers of corruption sad
Which hell hole are you coming from?

I am aware you are not Ijaw or aboki, so which part of the shi.thole are you ranting from?
Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by OfficialAPCNig: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
KlasysTech:

Ok, we have heard Afonja. But thunder will fire you and fulani terrorists will invade your farm anytime you mention Jonathan, Patience or Dazuki.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by 12Monkeys: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Ok, we have heard Afonja. But thunder will fire you and fulani terrorists will invade your farm anytime you mention Jonathan, Patience or Dazuki.

The first will deny then defend and later derail to Jonathan

That is their modus-operandi

These afonjas no be human beings
Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by OfficialAPCNig: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
12Monkeys:

The first will deny then defend and later derail to Jonathan
That is their modus-operandi
These afonjas no be human beings
Their Christians are very good, but the moslems, RUN!
Re: In Defence Of Kemi Adeosun by 12Monkeys: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Their Christians are very good, but the moslems, RUN!

Christians like Falana, Adesina, Osinbanjo and Bakare?

Afonja nah Afonja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu / More Pictures Of Pupils Protesting Against Jaafar Jaafar Today In Kano / Little Boy Cries After Seeing Vice President. Nigerians Blast APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.