Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mysterious Ways Of God! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mysterious Ways Of God! (9691 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / The Mysterious Ways Of God:a Short Story-JPR / God Acts In Mysterious Ways? How Mysterious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by ScienceWatch: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2018
samsard:
Why should I trust someone/thing that "works in mysterious ways" .
The mysteries of Satan and mocking atheism is revealed in the horrific Atheists Training Manuel that was reposted to educate Christians and all theists on the secret mission of those that follow Satan.

Here is a link that clearly reveal the dark mysteries and criminality of the atheist mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by kamsiyo9: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2018
samsard:
Why should I trust someone/thing that "works in mysterious ways" .
so who/what/whom do u trust or believe
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by didfy: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Originalsly:

Hmmm...so you are saved?...going to Heaven...you have judged yourself. You are not lost...so nothing about God is mysterious to you. Wow...revelation.

Read

John 3:18
Rom 8:1

Have a blessed week
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by orisa37: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Omni-incomprehensible is also God's Name.
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by tuasefemi(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2018
Ifakiland:
Why are the most religious countries also the most forked up countries in the world...bad thing happens "he works in mysterious ways" good thing happen "he works in mysterious ways" make una make we hear work Abeg.

"Why are the most religious countries also the most forked up countries in the world... "

That's part of his mystery, don't you think? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by samsard(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
The mysteries of Satan and mocking atheism is revealed in the horrific Atheists Training Manuel that was reposted to educate Christians and all theists on the secret mission of those that follow Satan.

Here is a link that clearly reveal the dark mysteries and criminality of the atheist mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

Self righteousness of the religious mind.
Answer my question,
Why should trust one or thing that "works in mysterious ways"?
Sacrifice my son to myself (or organise his murder) so I can forgive people I created with flaws.
But let me not rant & ramble.
Would you trust someone with your life if you have no idea how he works?

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by ScienceWatch: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2018
samsard:
Self righteousness of the religious mind.
Answer my question,
Why should trust one or thing that "works in mysterious ways"?
Sacrifice my son to myself (or organise his murder) so I can forgive people I created with flaws.
But let me not rant & ramble.
Would you trust someone with your life if you have no idea how he works?
With all due respect to Butterflyleo, it would be correct for you to CAREFULLY explain how the horrific Atheists Training Manuel can benefit humanity.

Can your highly destructive satanic Atheists Training Manuel be trusted ? If you say yes please explain it to your brethren. I am done.
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by ScienceWatch: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2018
didfy:

Read

John 3:18
Rom 8:1

Have a blessed week
To argue with an Atheist is like arguing with a drunk.

Remember Butterflyleo warning sir, Dont throw your PEARLS to the swine
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:
LEARN TO KNOW WHEN AN ATHEIST IS IN YOUR MIDST BRETHREN LIKE A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.

THERE IS ONE HERE NOW WHOSE MONIKER HAS HOPEFUL IN IT.

IGNORE SUCH A ONE FOR ALL HE WISHES TO DO IS JUMP FROM ONE CHRISTIAN THREAD TO ANOTHER TO MOCK AND RIDICULE.

GIVE HIM A WIDE BERTH AND IGNORE HIM

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2018
This world is more of the spiritual than the physical vis-à-vis 70% spiritual and 30% physical.

God himself is mysterious and he does things in a mysterious way.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by VagileVictor(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Hymns Ancient and Modern 181

God moves in a mysterious way
His wonders to perform;
He plants His footsteps in the sea
And rides upon the storm.

Deep in unfathomable mines
Of never failing skill
He treasures up His bright designs
And works His sovereign will.

Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take;
The clouds ye so much dread
Are big with mercy and shall break
In blessings on your head.

Judge not the Lord by feeble sense,
But trust Him for His grace;
Behind a frowning providence
He hides a smiling face.

His purposes will ripen fast,
Unfolding every hour;
The bud may have a bitter taste,
But sweet will be the flower.

Blind unbelief is sure to err
And scan His work in vain;
God is His own interpreter,
And He will make it plain.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by hamer: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
If God works in mysterious ways, then why should I trust anything you say about him? Clearly you don't understand him, so nothing you say is reliable.

"gods ways are above our ways and we can't hope to understand it." then how in the Bleep are you teaching people about it
if u like believes na u sabi no be by force na Islam dey force people u have nothing to contribute to d house of God. Ur dirty #20 offering change anything for d kingdom of God?
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by hopefulLandlord: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2018
hamer:
if u like believes na u sabi no be by force na Islam dey force people u have nothing to contribute to d house of God. Ur dirty #20 offering change anything for d kingdom of God?

Wow!
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by GRACEGLORY: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
If God works in mysterious ways, then why should I trust anything you say about him? Clearly you don't understand him, so nothing you say is reliable.

"gods ways are above our ways and we can't hope to understand it." then how in the Bleep are you teaching people about it

1 Corinthians 2:10 NIV; these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

For ever since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through His workmanship [all His creation, the wonderful things that He has made], so that they [who fail to believe and trust in Him] are without excuse and without defense.
ROMANS 1:20 AMP

New Living Translation 1 Corinthians 2:7
No, the wisdom we speak of is the mystery of God--his plan that was previously hidden, even though he made it for our ultimate glory before the world began.

Hence, he teaches people about it. For to those without, they're mysterious.

He said to them, “The mystery of the kingdom of God has been given to you [who have teachable hearts], but those who are outside [the unbelievers, the spiritually blind] get everything in parables,
MARK 4:11 AMP
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by Tejiriseth(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Am also an Atheist.. . And I dont see the big deal In it.. . Whats up with That bleeped up mindset of being weary of them.?
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by Tejiriseth(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
atheist do not have any training manual whatsoever and we do not have any laid down principles that we follow.. We live lives like regular people..
ScienceWatch:
With all due respect to Butterflyleo, it would be correct for you to CAREFULLY explain how the horrific Atheists Training Manuel can benefit humanity.

Can your highly destructive satanic Atheists Training Manuel be trusted ? If you say yes please explain it to your brethren. I am done.
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by els0nm0rali(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

ah! glad you agree

Uhm...not quite. I'm sure here's what he means...

But seriously, if you want answers and you ask sincerely instead of sarcastically, I'm sure you'll be able to engage more people in a meaningful discussion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by ScienceWatch: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tejiriseth:
atheist do not have any training manual whatsoever and we do not have any laid down principles that we follow.. We live lives like regular people..
You have a lot to learn. You seriously lack experience of reality. Have you not seen high level Satanist slyly living their lives like regular people?
When you say atheists do not have an Atheists Training Manuel, you are admitting here that you are a low level unregistered atheist who did not even make the effort to study for what you desire to be. Dont loaf through life, study and work hard.

Your lazyness is self-evident because Butterflyleo reposted that hidden and horrific Atheist Training Manuel for all true Christians and Theists to study and distribute to schools and churches so that the true horror of Atheists satanic mission is exposed.

Go search and you will find truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by ivanG07(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omooba77:
God said His ways are not our ways and His thought not our though because as the Heaven is Higher than the Earth so is He Higher than us in All things.
Some of His Mysterious Ways are;
- Salvation is through Jesus
- We are saved by Grace
- The first can be the last and the last first
- God' ways are past finding out
- He uses the foolish things to confound the wise.
May we enjoy His mysterious ways; happy Sunday!
Thanks for making my day.
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by Omooba77: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
VagileVictor:
Hymns Ancient and Modern 181
God moves in a mysterious way His wonders to perform; He plants His footsteps in the sea And rides upon the storm.
Deep in unfathomable mines Of never failing skill He treasures up His bright designs And works His sovereign will.
Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take; The clouds ye so much dread Are big with mercy and shall break In blessings on your head.
Judge not the Lord by feeble sense, But trust Him for His grace; Behind a frowning providence He hides a smiling face.
His purposes will ripen fast, Unfolding every hour; The bud may have a bitter taste, But sweet will be the flower.
Blind unbelief is sure to err And scan His work in vain; God is His own interpreter, And He will make it plain.
God bless you for reminding me this song; I know the Yoruba version very well.
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by Omooba77: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
ivanG07:
Thanks for making my day.
You are most welcome sir
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by Julivas(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yes, HE works in mysterious ways. I can relate to that. God is great indeed.
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by clemz85(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
The
Omnipotent
Omniscient
Omnipresent

The
Able

The
I Am that I Am

The
Unquestionable

The
Loving & Merciful

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by Tejiriseth(m): 1:56am On Jul 10, 2018
Look at the brainwashed fairy...
Do you even know what Atheism is..?
Have you ever met any atheist in real life.?
Stop consuming lies that makes you and your religious mind feel good.. You go and do your research.. Check Nigeria and Abroad.. Google if you like.. Atheist are not satanist and atheist dont have any training manual.!

ScienceWatch:
You have a lot to learn. You seriously lack experience of reality. Have you not seen high level Satanist slyly living their lives like regular people?
When you say atheists do not have an Atheists Training Manuel, you are admitting here that you are a low level unregistered atheist who did not even make the effort to study for what you desire to be. Dont loaf through life, study and work hard.

Your lazyness is self-evident because Butterflyleo reposted that hidden and horrific Atheist Training Manuel for all true Christians and Theists to study and distribute to schools and churches so that the true horror of Atheists satanic mission is exposed.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by Tejiriseth(m): 2:04am On Jul 10, 2018
. Story story... Abeg tell me something new . . . . .
clemz85:
The Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent
The Able
The I Am that I Am
The Unquestionable
The Loving & Merciful
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by Tejiriseth(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2018
talk is cheap.. When he reposted, do you have the manual, have you seen touched or read it..? When are the places where atheist are being registered.?
Indoctrination has finished your cognitive faculty.. You have nothing to offer just like most theist.. Empty barrels... Echoing those outdate teachings you call gospel.!
ScienceWatch:

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by Butterflyleo: 6:30am On Jul 10, 2018
ScienceWatch:

Kindly ignore that guy so desperate to get your attention since his close mindedness wouldn't allow him to realise that the entire list in the manual is the very spitting mirror image of every atheist tactic known to man on or off nairaland.

Be cool bro. Some responses are not worth the time how much more responses to some persons.

Remember the "get thee behind me" thingy you pointed out to me earlier? Stick to that.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by ScienceWatch: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tejiriseth:
talk is cheap.. When he reposted, do you have the manual, have you seen touched or read it..? When are the places where atheist are being registered.?
Indoctrination has finished your cognitive faculty.. You have nothing to offer just like most theist.. Empty barrels... Echoing those outdate teachings you call gospel.!
Because The Holy Bible wisely prohibit one to share truth with Atheist swine, I will talk past you for the benefit of genuine Truth Seekers.
1) The SATANIC Atheists Training Manuel was reposted from an Atheist who prides himself on authentic posts.

2) I have the manual, I have felt touched and read it because I printed It. In fact, at least 500 copies will be printed for distribution to schools and churches to expose the SATANIC mission of Atheism.

3) How come every intelligent atheist know that they can register on-line on the modern prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins website ?

You have been indoctrinated by your SATANIC bible The Atheists Training Manuel to confuse even yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by ScienceWatch: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tejiriseth:
Look at the brainwashed fairy...
Do you even know what Atheism is..?
Have you ever met any atheist in real life.?
Stop consuming lies that makes you and your religious mind feel good.. You go and do your research.. Check Nigeria and Abroad.. Google if you like.. Atheist are not satanist and atheist dont have any training manual.!

You are the dumb dude that don't even know that Atheism is the manifestations of the SATANIC Atheists Training Manuel.

The manifestations of the 30 lessons contain in it is evident all over Nairaland, on every religious topic trolled by SATANIC atheists for comic sexual relief.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by hopefulLandlord: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Because The Holy Bible wisely prohibit one to share truth with Atheist swine, I will talk past you for the benefit of genuine Truth Seekers.
1) The SATANIC Atheists Training Manuel was reposted from an Atheist who prides himself on authentic posts.

2) I have the manual, I have felt touched and read it because I printed It. In fact, at least 500 copies will be printed for distribution to schools and churches to expose the SATANIC mission of Atheism.

3) How come every intelligent atheist know that they can register on-line on the modern prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins website ?

You have been indoctrinated by your SATANIC bible The Atheists Training Manuel to confuse even yourself.
stop arguing with atheists, ignore us like you said you would
I wonder why you guys can't walk the talk. I knew it would be impossible for you guys to keep up. even the person that started it all spent sometime arguing with atheists on a topic of someone dying from CS few hours ago

Ignore us guys like holy spirit told your commander and encourage him to do the same

Thank you wink
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by MuttleyLaff: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I wonder why you guys can't walk the talk.
I knew it would be impossible for you guys
to keep up.
even the person that started it all spent sometime arguing with atheists on a topic of someone dying from CS few hours ago

Ignore us guys like holy spirit told your commander and encourage him to do the same

Thank you wink
Re: Mysterious Ways Of God! by ScienceWatch: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I wonder why you guys can't walk the talk. I knew it would be impossible for you guys to keep up. even the person that started it all spent sometime arguing with atheists on a topic of someone dying from CS few hours ago

Thank you wink
I must thank you Hopefullandlord for recognizing the sterling work done by the spiritual warrior Butterflyleo.
He is not saying we must not expose the destructive tactics of SATANIC atheism, but correctly warns all Theists against sharing the precious doctrines with atheist SWINE.
It is written, "DO NOT THROW YOUR PEARLS OF WISDOM AND TRUTH TO THE SWINE.

Thank you for creating this wholesome opportunity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Scary Moment A Man Who Act As Jesus Christ Fell From His Cross (video) / Quran Burning Cancel / Nigerian Anglican Homosexual Priest Defrocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.