Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Quran Burning Cancel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Burning Cancel (9693 Views)

Did Pastor Kumuyi Cancel Aba Crusade Due To Nnamdi Kanu's Threat? / Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran Burning Cancel by hassymo5(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2010
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2010
Yea the muslims have agreed to be reasonable
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2010
Yea the muslims have agreed to be reasonable
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ayusman16(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2010
why dem come cancel am now?

Anyway some people go fit burn the book secretly.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2010
Have guys read about the stupid pastor story on how they chaze him away from his own church in Germany?
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by jcross19: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2010
bashy_demy:

Have guys read about the silly pastor story on how they chaze him away from his own church in Germany?
stop spreading fables that your imam is feeding you with
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by niceguy10: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2010
The Burning will still take place and i am in suport.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ademiller(f): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2010
please u that is in support of the burning of the quran, kindly tell me where tis gonna lead us to, and why do u think burning the quran is the right thing what message are the christians trying to pass across im not a muslim, i am a christian, but i dont know what lead to the burning of the quran, so please someone enlighten me.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ademiller(f): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2010
oh i just read the story and i can see the reason why?? why do the muslims wanna build a mosque at sucha place, now dats awkward. lol
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by omobadan(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2010
The Mosque is already there! Why are people making look like its just about to be built? The Islamic Centre is already at the site. They're just trying to bring the old building down and raise a new one. It's an Islamic Centre that'll include a Mosque. I think people are just over dramatic jare!
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2010
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/285123/christians_in_gaza_fear_for_their_lives.html?cat=9

Father Musalam additionally told The Jerusalem Post that the Muslim gunmen used rocket-propeled grenades (RPGs) to blow through the doors of the church and school, before burning Bibles and destroying every cross they could get their hands on.

How come the whole world didnt go up in flames for this

A school report of the incident, obtained by The Australian, says it happened late at night and involved three students and another two watching.

"The main perpetrator (a Year 7 student) urinated on the Holy Bible, tore some pages from the Holy Book and burnt them then finally spat on the Holy Book," the report says.
The second boy, from Year 9, "tore pages from the Holy Book and burnt them", while a third student, from Year 7, "tore pages from the Holy Bible and then he rolled it up like a cigarette and pretended to smoke it".

The boys come from a variety of ethnic Muslim backgrounds -- one is believed to be an Albanian/Malaysian, another Lebanese and another Indonesian.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T13VRV6C9G9MT8KJ2
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2010
jcross19:

stop spreading fables that your imam is feeding you with
idiot here is a link to back it up http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1310602/Koran-burning-pastor-Terry-Jones-expelled-German-church.html
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2010
nice-guy10:

The Burning will still take place and i am in suport.
insha allah, it must take place&i support it 100%
ayusman16 alink=topic=511465.msg6729550#msg6729550 date=1284107067:

why dem come cancel am now?

Anyway some people go fit burn the book secretly.
I hope to be among the pple that will burn that terrorism manual called quran. If u read one of the reasons the pastor wants it dead, its clear
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2010
toba:

insha allah, it must take place&i support it 100%I hope to be among the pple that will burn that terrorism manual called quran. If u read one of the reasons the pastor wants it dead, its clear
toba can you do me a favour? take money from your pocket and go get a quran and set it ablaze and see what gonna happen to you after pls am begging you to carry on the stupid plan personal and see how waste you gonna be to your parents ok
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2010
bashy_demy:

toba can you do me a favour? take money from your pocket and go get a quran and set it ablaze and see what gonna happen to you after pls am begging you to carry on the silly plan personal and see how waste you gonna be to your parents ok
Be deceiving ur self. I ve already done that before&would do it again tommorrow 9/11. Here i am hale&hearty, posting on NL
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by akyus(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2010
I don't believe a true christian will not burn the Holy Koran for whatever reason. I'm a christian but I totally condemn the act.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Golders: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2010
FOR ALL WHO CARES, LISTEN! OVER THE LAST TWENTY YEARS OUR PARISH CHURCH HAS HAD OVER 50 MULSIM CONVERTS WHO TURNED FROM THE LIFE OF ISLAMIC TERRORIST VIOLENCE TO THE LIFE OF PEACE WHICH PASSETH ALL UNDERSTANDING WHICH JESUS BROUGHT TO THIS SINFUL WORLD. AT THE POINT OF THE BAPTISM OF THESE CONVERTS, THEY HANDED OVER THEIR QURAN AND OTHER ISLAMIC SYMBOLS TO OUR PARISH PRIEST WHO KEEPS CUSTODY OF THESE ITEMS.

IN CONCERT WITH THE PROPOSED BURNING OF THE QURAN BY PASTOR TERRY JONES, PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT OUR PARISH WILL BE PUBLICLY BURNING, IN OUR CHURCH PREMISES, OVER 50 COPIES OF THE QURAN AT THE VERY HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND THAT THE FIRST PLANE CRASHED INTO THE TWIN TOWER IN NEW YORK ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001. SIMILAR ACTIONS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING AND WOULD, UNABATEDLY, CONTINUE TO HAPPEN ACROSS THE WORLD. THANKS FOR READING.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
Golders:

FOR ALL WHO CARES, LISTEN! OVER THE LAST TWENTY YEARS OUR PARISH CHURCH HAS HAD OVER 50 MULSIM CONVERTS WHO TURNED FROM THE LIFE OF ISLAMIC TERRORIST VIOLENCE TO THE LIFE OF PEACE WHICH PASSETH ALL UNDERSTANDING WHICH JESUS BROUGHT TO THIS SINFUL WORLD. AT THE POINT OF THE BAPTISM OF THESE CONVERTS, THEY HANDED OVER THEIR QURAN AND OTHER ISLAMIC SYMBOLS TO OUR PARISH PRIEST WHO KEEPS CUSTODY OF THESE ITEMS.

IN CONCERT WITH THE PROPOSED BURNING OF THE QURAN BY PASTOR TERRY JONES, PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT OUR PARISH WILL BE PUBLICLY BURNING, IN OUR CHURCH PREMISES, OVER 50 COPIES OF THE QURAN AT THE VERY HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND THAT THE FIRST PLANE CRASHED INTO THE TWIN TOWER IN NEW YORK ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001. SIMILAR ACTIONS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING AND WOULD, UNABATEDLY, CONTINUE TO HAPPEN ACROSS THE WORLD. THANKS FOR READING.
What was the level of your stupidity man i guess you have posted this somewhere and you got the best reply every so clear enter gutter
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by ololo12: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ Golders

I can tell you categorically that you're adding more fuel to the fire,  What will be your gain in doing that?? Is that how a true christian should behave?? Just wondering, I'm not a Muslim nor a christian either.  I'm a free thinker.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2010
Helep me ask am oooo
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by janetjane(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2010

WELL , I AM A CHRISTIAN (CATHOLIC) TOO , BUT I DONT THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA ,BURNING THE QURAN COS ITS WILL JUST BE BRINGING UP PROBLEMS . YOU WERE TALKING THAT YOUR PARISH PRIEST WAS PLANNING TO BURN THE QURAN, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT .
THE CHURCH HAVE NOT AT ANYTIME TRIED TO TAKE SUCH ACTION TOWARDS THE MUSLIMS ,EVEN THOUGH SOME OF THEM ARE BAD ,BUT THAT STILL DOESN'T MEAN ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME . JESUS TAUGHT TO BE PEACE MAKERS. AND DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE TURNING YOURSELF TO ANOTHER EXTREMIST
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by philip0906(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2010
ololo12:

@ Golders

I can tell you categorically that you're adding more fuel to the fire,  What will be your gain in doing that?? Is that how a true christian should behave?? Just wondering, I'm not a Muslim nor a christian either.  I'm a free thinker.
Indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
these Kiriyos will never cease to amaze me. they live in nigeria, there was an incidence in usa, they are holding vigils. well burn the Quran if you may. The Revealer of the Quran will get you, sooner or later. Definitely, you will be gotten. And in 20 years, only 50 people you got out of Islam? Within that period, Islam got over 6 Millions from Christianity, Judaism in America alone. You people are not making any impact.

And what makes you conclude that Jesus was not a warrior? Let me set up a scenario for you, just perchance it may help you out of your wrong assumption. Every Messenger and prophet (AS), was a warrior. Noah fought by word of mouth, begging God to destroy evil doers. They waere drowned, and he didnt have to rasie an army, but a warrior still.

Ibrahim (AS) a gentle soul was a warrior and your Bible recorded that Melchezedek king of Salem, whose origin and family root, and ascendants were unknown, including his day of birth or death (is he here still; better than Jesus, i will say), prayed for him on his returning from a war.

Isaac, had wars with his deceiving wife; rebecca, an enemy to a son. Jacob had wars, he was even reported to fight "God" thought it was an angel that he fought. Joseph fought wars, including fighting his siblings, in a spiritual sense. Moses was a warrior with a good following for almost 40 years, the Bible recorded.

David and Solomon were warriors, and kings.

John son of Zachariyah (AS to both father and son), fought a lewd woman who cant keep her thighs together, and lost his head. Jesus who you said is meek, peaceful started out by being a difficult chid to his mother and stepfather, the Bible reports.

Then at young age chased the Money changers away, turning over their table, is a putting it mildly as an outright declaration of war. Read the many verses of his anti-peace movement which you people ignorantly at best, otherwise deceitfully call peace. He said he brought in "War", "Division within the family", "Sword".

So it was not surprising to me when he told his companions who did not have "BAG" to sell everything that they have except what they will have on their back to use the gain to buy "Sword".

This is a classic case of lets end it all, a drink of cynaide spliced cool-aid of Jones town in Gayana in 1979, or the heaven's gate people of Canada and Switzerand of the early 1990s, etc, etc, including the Move movement in Philadelphia in the 1980s and the Branch Davidia under David Kuresh in Waco Texas.

What saved the crew under Jesus was that he was a prophet {AS}, while he got revelation that his life will be spared from dying on the cross, hence not being accursed, he wisely stopped a potentially defeat of the few believers with him by the huge crowd of disbelievers that wanted that wanted them all dead, if they had their way.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by philip0906(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^
what has all these spitting u r doing got 2 do with d topic?Or ain't u happy dat d Koran won't be burnt?or did u really want it 2 be burned so dat d normal violence would take place? undecided
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2010
Am one of this people who saw the grandstanding of the pastor. his action may be consequential, immediately on him. but for sure his thought will be rewarded by the Revealer of Quran.

you know disaster befell Abraha and his gang of soldier even with elephant, the reason of Surah Fil.

then even idols were in Ka'aba. this was before the beginning of the process of completion of Islam that began on man on Adam, the first man, a prophet [AS] to his generation; wife and upspring and his whole family. prophets were means of guidance, salvation. Muhammad [AS] was the last of them, and so Islam was completed on him. Will a person thinking of destroying Islam not have his reward from Allah the Able? You bet he will find what he asked for, if not in this life, as Firawn did find it, until death. He will definitely find it in death and thereafter as Firawn does now. Am sure in your delusion, you will not say Firawn who drowned is in Christian Heaven, because he aint in Jannah; the paradise of muslims.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Golders: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2010
nopuqeater:

Am one of this people who saw the grandstanding of the pastor. his action may be consequential, immediately on him. but for sure his thought will be rewarded by the Revealer of Quran. 

I have, for over the last 10 years, picked up copies of the quran and burned them to ashes. In one particular year, I had a copy in my toilet and regularly used it as a toilet paper. Nothing has happened and I'm, as ever, very prosperous in all I lay my hand upon. Stop wagging your acidic tongue and then utterly get lost in your slavish and barbaric religion of war and violence.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by nopuqeater: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^^ and in those ten years, have you noticed that your energy is slipping away from you? Give yourself another 10 years, you will notice some silver coming to your hair.

say another 50 years you will nearing the grave. Sooner, or much later you will die.

then you disaster will hit you like a ton of bricks.

This I confirm to you, unless you die as a muslim.

in that case, your reversion into Islam is the "regret" of all that you have now released to the whole world of the secret things you have been doing for the past 10 years.

Allah Witnessed. His Angels are also witnesses. The believers who read the above are also witnesses of your words, now. Even others of mankind are also witnesses.

Funny enough, your toilet takes a hard paper. You must be living in the gutter. The reason you chose golders as a name. Very similar.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by bashydemy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2010
Golders:

I have, for over the last 10 years, picked up copies of the quran and burned them to ashes. In one particular year, I had a copy in my toilet and regularly used it as a toilet paper. Nothing has happened and I'm, as ever, very prosperous in all I lay my hand upon. Stop wagging your acidic tongue and then utterly get lost in your slavish and barbaric religion of war and violence.
hmmmm you are very funny you say you have been using holy quran to to toilet for the past ten year and all you have been laying your hands on have been progressing in them. i laugh in Hebrew Gulters or what is that your name again i swear by this day and also with the recent concluded ramadan that you have never progress in anything prove me wrong i swear with all i have in my life and by the Holy Quran that you have never progress and will never except you beg for forgiveness from Almighty Allah before your life will be meaningful you might think am Joking but i read you from your post and i swear by the Bible you believe prove me wrong if i lie and swear by the Bible and by jesus that have ever make any progress in the past 10yrs i put this unto you ok.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by vedaxcool(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2010
Golders:

philip0906:

^^
what has all these spitting u r doing got 2 do with d topic?Or ain't u happy dat d Koran won't be burnt?or did u really want it 2 be burned so dat d normal violence would take place? undecided

toba:

insha allah, it must take place&i support it 100%I hope to be among the pple that will burn that terrorism manual called quran. If u read one of the reasons the pastor wants it dead, its clear

toba:

Be deceiving your self. I ve already done that before&would do it again tommorrow 9/11. Here i am hale&hearty, posting on NL

[size=13pt]I laugh when I read the above for one it shows to all that have any sense who the Intolerant Fanatics really are, No Muslim through out this debate have claimed that he will/use to burn the bible, yet you will find Chritians, free-thinkers, etc stating categorically that they will burn or have burnt the Qur'an, to me any with any iota of common sense will be able to distinguish those who are ready to fan the embers of discord in any community. Be it a Christian, Be it an atheist or whatever you will note that whenever they want to hold discussion with Muslims generally they engage in the most Abusive and intolerant ranting you will never expect from sane minds, they perpetually insult and denigrate other people religion(esp. Islam) and claim they are tolerant and have the heart of Love to their enemies?(whoever they are). But like I have always reiterated a fool can only be wise in the presence of an Im=becile, not to those with functional Intellect, so keep/supporting the Burning Scripture of other religion scripture, it is not a new thing your fore-runers(your European Master) showed Just that Much of Intolerance and deep seated Hatred towards everything Islam, Yet ALLAH continues to perfect the Light of ISlam -- No matter how the unbelievers detest it---  in Europe there exist a time there was not a single Muslim now we have communities all over Europe which has turned "ON" the Fanatics,Hatred towards Islam has been as Historical as the the exstance of religion,  we do thank God that out of the Numerous Perverts they stand out men of understanding and in all respect descent people who not only put the devil to shame but also the atheist who think perverse of religion, they understand how to relate with others from different faith to these men may ALLAH guide them to the Truth evident in Islam.Amin[/size]

http://www.worthynews.com/5740-outrage-over-us-military-bible-burnings-in-afghanistan

nopuqeater:

^^^ and in those ten years, have you noticed that your energy is slipping away from you? Give yourself another 10 years, you will notice some silver coming to your hair.

say another 50 years you will nearing the grave. Sooner, or much later you will die.

then you disaster will hit you like a ton of bricks.

This I confirm to you, unless you die as a muslim.

in that case, your reversion into Islam is the "regret" of all that you have now released to the whole world of the secret things you have been doing for the past 10 years.

Allah Witnessed. His Angels are also witnesses. The believers who read the above are also witnesses of your words, now. Even others of mankind are also witnesses.

Funny enough, your toilet takes a hard paper. You must be living in the gutter. The reason you chose golders as a name. Very similar.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by globatop: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2010
What is the big deal about burning of QUARAN, I agree that it is Holy Book that must be preserved with all respect, but the individual is only planning to burn his own personal copy purchased with his money, the Islamic world are just displaying their intolerance, what happened when somebody was said to have master mind the drowning of a ship load of Holy Bible. No one commented about it.
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by Virick(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2010
blank
Re: Quran Burning Cancel by vedaxcool(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2010
Virick:

Dear friends. It is safe to say that one of the real reasons that the Quran burning was put out in public was inflame needless religious tension. I am christian by birth and i have to say that i am more than disappointed with most of u christians but not surprised. sorely disappointed. If u are true christian, u would know better than to hurl insults at our Muslim brethren. Unto our Muslim brethren, your conduct these past few has impressed me greatly. God bless u.

I was born Christian and remain so for paper work reasons but i do not practice Christianity anymore, nor religion in general. i am not saying im looking to switch religions. But im saying christians have yet a lot to learn.

I did a write-up for my facebook and decided to post at naira land. There are some basic concepts that are obviously unknown to many that i hope to educate u all on. U will find that the religious animosity is built on games played by a few and that the enemy in reality and the game players, not religion and especially not Islam. Islam is a religion of peace and i pray all Muslims to gently hold their peace in the face of the on-going provocations.

Please read the write-up and u will see how unnecessary the religious animosity really is.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-512032.0.html#msg6736264

thanks

Virick.
Well said.

globatop:

What is the big deal about burning of QUARAN, I agree that it is Holy Book that must be preserved with all respect, but the individual is only planning to burn his own personal copy purchased with his money, the Islamic world are just displaying their intolerance, what happened when somebody was said to have master mind the drowning of a ship load of Holy Bible. No one commented about it.

You a quite laughable to say the lest as you expect a sensible Muslim to Jubilate that the Qur'an is being burnt, to prove to you that he is tolerant, no wonder Christians like you do not mind mocking Jesus and God in your Jokes, as for the alledged drowing of the Bible, I won't wate time reacting to rumours, as that seem to be one of the most intresting tale we hear from people like you, I then go and asked Why did bush attack WTC? aliens kidnapped JFK? Hitler was a Jew? Saddam was a Christain? And Osama was an angel? pls ring concrete issues to the table not old woman tale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Of God Or Servant Of God? / Nigerian Anglican Homosexual Priest Defrocked / Nigerian Christian Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.