Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

It Was A Mistake....she Caused It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Mistake....she Caused It. (903 Views)

She Caused It [Picture] / Am I Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was A Mistake....she Caused It. by Ifakiland(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2018
I mistakingly had sex with a female bestie of mine...and now she won't stop crying.
So yesterday I visited a female friend of mine, as I was about leaving, the rain started, so I stayed back to wait it out...so she brought out a bottle of white wine and we started gisting, she doesn't take alcohol so well, so when she insisted she wanted some, I only gave her a sip...den she start talking about her relationship and how her....
Re: It Was A Mistake....she Caused It. by Ifakiland(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2018
....boyfriend and how the guy isn't caring and all dat, I kept downing my drinks while listening. Then I started feeling sleepy, so she prepared her bed for me to lay down....so I slept facing the wall, den I felt her next to me, hugging me from behind, when I turned....she was naked.
I was like "Precious what's the meaning of this?"....you have a bf and I respect that.
But she kept doing like winch, using my palm to hold her boobs and damn Dey are so soft and huge...
Re: It Was A Mistake....she Caused It. by Ifakiland(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2018
I kept warning her, but she wouldn't listen, den she touched my already erect device and opened her mouth like "wow"....kept telling her to stop, while she was removing my shirt and my jeans and before I know what's happening....her mouth is wrapped around my device...."o boy" felt so warm...she kept sucking, I kept begging her to stop....
Re: It Was A Mistake....she Caused It. by NeeKlaus: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2018
So, what do you want us to do now? We should go and console her? undecided

Most of you claiming to have female besties are just deceiving yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Mistake....she Caused It. by Ifakiland(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2018
....so I grabbed her and did what she wanted, after 3 rounds, we fall asleep in each others hands. When she woke up, she screamed "what just happened" And started crying and hitting me, so I held her and forked her again till she became weak and left...den she called me later in the night and started crying...
Re: It Was A Mistake....she Caused It. by swaqq(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2018
Why ya yu lying

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Mistake....she Caused It. by Ifakiland(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Honestly, it wasn't my fault, she caused it....she sent a text this morning saying "I've eaten ur forbidden fruit and now I'm gonna be wanting more of it".
Re: It Was A Mistake....she Caused It. by dingbang(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Ifakiland:
Honestly, it wasn't my fault, she caused it....she sent a text this morning saying "I've eaten ur forbidden fruit and now I'm gonna be wanting more of it".
life is good bro cheesy just as your siggy says

1 Like

Re: It Was A Mistake....she Caused It. by Solidkay(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2018
You people claiming to have bestie of the opposite sex, you had better stop deceiving yaselves..

If my babe try am say she get guy as her bestie,

she's a goner.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Strong / Bridget Achieng Strips Down With Pregnant For A Sizzling Hot Maternity Shoot(pix / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Police Officers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.