Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Reactions When I Heard It Was The End Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Reactions When I Heard It Was The End Of The World (368 Views)

Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reactions When I Heard It Was The End Of The World by Andylegacy: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2018
I am an engineering student, so pardon my typo
Re: My Reactions When I Heard It Was The End Of The World by Andylegacy: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2018
It gonna be a short Epistle.
Once upon a time around the year 2012,
I heard Jesus will come very, very soon. During that time things were happening that all pointed to the end of the world(things like America legalising LGBT, how world leaders belong to the illuminati, meteorite hitting the earth, some science predictions, and even some prophesies), in my area Churches were organising crusades and so on. All of this things pointed that the world will end in 2012 (for me), seeing all this things I started living an holy life, repented everyday, pray to God anytime I do wrong, (I didn't want to go to hell), I stop reading when I came back from school, took school activities less serious, use all the money I manage to save, told people to do same, I started preaching to people even in media like 2go. I was really, really prepare for the end of the world at least in my little mind, But 2012 pass nothing happen, same thing with 2013, I got fadeup I return back to my old lifestyle.
But like my mama will say Jesus comes when you are dead(that's Jesus second coming for you) and your world end when you are dead.
But I think it is better to prepare and had it not happen, than to had it happen and you were not prepare. Don't be like muah, don't prepare because you don't want to spend eternity in hell, if you do so, you are selfish because you only think about yourself and REMEMBER EVEN AT YOUR LAST BE THE BEST

1 Like

Re: My Reactions When I Heard It Was The End Of The World by nosiebaba(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Very simple but you make so much sense.

1 Like

Re: My Reactions When I Heard It Was The End Of The World by Andylegacy: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow, I can't believe I typed this
Re: My Reactions When I Heard It Was The End Of The World by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Andylegacy:
It gonna be a short Epistle.
Once upon a time around the year 2012,
I heard Jesus will come very, very soon. During that time things were happening that all pointed to the end of the world(things like America legalising LGBT, how world leaders belong to the illuminati, meteorite hitting the earth, some science predictions, and even some prophesies), in my area Churches were organising crusades and so on. All of this things pointed that the world will end in 2012 (for me), seeing all this things I started living an holy life, repented everyday, pray to God anytime I do wrong, (I didn't want to go to hell), I stop reading when I came back from school, took school activities less serious, use all the money I manage to save, told people to do same, I started preaching to people even in media like 2go. I was really, really prepare for the end of the world at least in my little mind, But 2012 pass nothing happen, same thing with 2013, I got fadeup I return back to my old lifestyle.
But like my mama will say Jesus comes when you are dead(that's Jesus second coming for you) and your world end when you are dead.
But I think it is better to prepare and had it not happen, than to had it happen and you were not prepare. Don't be like muah, don't prepare because you don't want to spend eternity in hell, if you do so, you are selfish because you only think about yourself and REMEMBER EVEN AT YOUR LAST BE THE BEST
I hope you learnt something from all that, which is that all those who lie in the name of God know nothing of God or the workings of God. All those churches that succeeded in deceiving you, be sure to stand as witness against their claim to be of God. grin
Re: My Reactions When I Heard It Was The End Of The World by andylegacy101: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I hope you learnt something from all that, which is that all those who lie in the name of God know nothing of God or the workings of God. All those churches that succeeded in deceiving you, be sure to stand as witness against their claim to be of God. grin

Yeah, I learnt a lot... And this has really shaped my belief system.
Re: My Reactions When I Heard It Was The End Of The World by Kobojunkiee: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
andylegacy101:
Yeah, I learnt a lot... And this has really shaped my belief system.
Glad to see you are not instead making excuses for their lies like so many others continue to.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/18 / How Possible Is This? / See List Of Nigerian Churches You Should Run Away From ……..see Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.