Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection (27360 Views)

PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift / Ali Datti-Yako Plans Defection To APC / Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by buharitill2023: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
Who even allowed Orton to be in APC in the first place.
He was stil in PDP three months to 2015 election.
A man that was anti buhari before the election.
Akume will pay for his sin he committed against reliable and trusted aspirant.

Ortom should just disappear before I open my eyes.
adecz:
undecided undecided

Ortom is like a pariah now.

His godfather doesn't want him.

His people have rejected him.

His workers have denounced him.

The electorate have given him quit notice.

Only a dead Political party will accept him
so that they can relieve him of some of the
"bailout funds"

This man may be cooling off hiS hard
arse in prison by the end of 2019.
poseidon12:
I wonder what Gov Ortom is still doing in APC. He should have dumped APC long time ago.
Paperwhite:
"It was gathered that the Presidency was not happy with the governor for confronting of the Federal Government on the killings in the state and had reportedly decided to replace him in the forthcoming governorship election."

Still wondering what Ortom is still doing in APC though his ass seriously needs to be kicked out as the governor of Benue State.
upower123:
he know what is best for him...for APC to win in Benue in 2019 will be miracle or less the election will be rigged.
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by vinnex: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
The great people of Benue state are tired of Senator Akume's influence in the overall activities of the state. He has no good plans. He does not represent or defend the state in anyway. His presence in sanate is a minus for the state. He only has a selfish mind. He is too close to Hausa/Fulani's leaders. He has never make the people feel his positive side.
Even His sit in the senate will be taken away from him by the good people of Benue state come 2019.
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by justy15: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I don't want him defecting to PDP and possibly winning the 2019 election. He doesn't deserve re-election in which ever party he defects to.
my thought as well ortom is so daft n dumb that he deserve no second term bid irrespective of the party
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by Kulas: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Otorm should act fast and smartly and back to PDP. We will accept him because we hate shedding of blood and a man who value cow lives to human lives.Benue indigenes will surely vote for you.

1 Like

Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by Philinho(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Ortom is too dumb. all he needs to do is reconcile with suswam then defect to PDP.
I don't think PDP will accept him
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by OfficialAPCNig: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Akume is the King of Benue Politics. I heard he has endorsed Emmanuel Jime
You mean the one David Mark slaughtered?
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=Philinho post=69193248]
I don't think PDP will accept him[/quote

A sitting governor? hmmm are you from Nigeria?
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by Elitecee(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Benue people self tire me
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by puccyforker: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
[s]
koboko69:
The Nigerian media will cause more problem than good because of the forth coming elections with all this their unnamed sources, and imaginary aides.
How can a sane person in the politics of Nigeria today believe that APC will want to replace Ortom with another candidate not even for a sensible reason...but because the governor exercised his right, carried out what a sane governor should do by crying and attack ingto the president about the killings in the state he governs?
Blogs and media houses and fanning a fire that will also consume them just to have hit headlines.
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by Charly68: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
The federal Govt was not happy that he confronted them for the killings in Benue! May the govt never be happy till they are able to stop the mess..

1 Like

Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by Bennite23: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
self interest every where
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by pafisayo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
poseidon12:
I wonder what Gov Ortom is still doing in APC. He should have dumped APC long time ago.

How does changing party makes him a Better
-Governor?
-chief security officer of his state ?
- makes him a better Leader who can do what’s best for his people ?
Being a Governor or a leader goes beyond Party politics’ until we change the kind of mentality you have we won’t Achieve anything PDP APC etc is just a platform to win election... being a Leader to your people takes a LOT!!!
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by rlcanon: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
ortom' ortom; ortom' how many times JOSEPH TARKA called you? PREVENTION is better than cure.A VOICE FROM SAMBISA FOREST is calling you SAMUEL.FORSAKE OF GOD ALMIGHT AND DEAD INNOCENT BENUE CITIZEN THAT BUHARI PURPORTED GADAFI TRAINED MEN(NOT FULANI HERDERS BLOOD SUCKERS)PLEASE, LEAVE APC(ANIMALS PEOPLES' COLONY) TO A PARTY THAT GOD SHALL GIVE TO THE BENUES.

GEORGE AKUME READY FOR THE WRATH OF GOD FOR THE CONSPIRACY WITH THESE DRACULAS ON THE BENUES

1 Like

Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by Bimpe29: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Never sleep in a house divided against itself. A fragmented party with nothing meaningful for the electorates... However, Ortom is another Yahya Bello and AbdulFatah Ahmed. He is a failure.
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by Philinho(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=Cornerstone2020 post=69193327][/quote]
I am from BENUE n I know what I am saying. Nobody have confidence on him.No one is happy about OTOM
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by Philinho(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=Cornerstone2020 post=69193327][/quote]
I am from BENUE n I know what I am saying. Nobody have confidence on him.No one is happy with OTOM
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by newslifeop: 1:02am On Jul 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by gameboyo: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Akume is the King of Benue Politics. I heard he has endorsed Emmanuel Jime

King of benue politics but not king of his people that are almost bin wiped off the surface of the earth
Re: Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection by tomdon(m): 3:42am On Jul 09, 2018
So it is a sin in Nigeria for a governor to confront Federal Government on the killings in his state??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April / Dino Melaye Campaigns In Koton Karfe, Kogi LGA (Drone Shots) / Protest In Benin As “Pure Water” Sells For N20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.