Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Lady Publicly Embarrassed A Man As He Attempts To Propose To Her: Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Publicly Embarrassed A Man As He Attempts To Propose To Her: Video (368 Views)

Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises / Naira Marley 'pounds' Lady Publicly On Stage, Crowd Cheers (photos) / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Publicly Embarrassed A Man As He Attempts To Propose To Her: Video by mmb(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Lady Publicly Embarrassed A Man As He Attempts To Propose To Her: Video by Eboh4z: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
This one weak me
Re: Lady Publicly Embarrassed A Man As He Attempts To Propose To Her: Video by Eboh4z: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
This one weak me.....the 3rd slap made the guy fall like the walls of Jericho
Re: Lady Publicly Embarrassed A Man As He Attempts To Propose To Her: Video by BiafranBushBoy: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
People can believe anything...

It baffles me how intelligent people can fall for this cheap acting...

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Ex You Should Never Let Go! / Katsina Flood: Missing Bride Found Dead In Niger Republic After Flood Swept Her / My Next Life I Must Come As A Rich Man, Even Rich Women Are Still Suppressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.