Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Davido Decides To Switch Into Gospel Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Decides To Switch Into Gospel Music (453 Views)

When Davido Decides To Cook For His Crew (VIDEO) / Cynthia Morgan Is Now Into Gospel Music / Chidinma Ekile Goes Into Gospel Music. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Decides To Switch Into Gospel Music by kelys: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Guess what? Davido officially switched into gospel...

Just that I’m not talking about the real Davido, but another guy that tried his luck at
#jworldaudition and decided to call himself the ‘Davido of gospel’ as he submitted his demo.
The name isn’t just meant as a reference to his ‘good voice’, but his demo literally sounds like
Davido sings it. You know, Davido has this scratchy voice that he likes to take up to the high notes
which will end up sounding like a raven screaming up the skies (not meant as an offence guys!).
I don’t know if the guy practiced this or if he naturally sounds exactly like him, but what I know is
that he wasn’t accepted cause J-World Ntertainment ain’t lookin’ for copies of already existing stars
but for a unique someone with you know... talent.

Anyhow, there are many other weird submissions and i can’t wait to lmao over more submission stories... What do you guys think over the whole #jworldaudition trend?
Re: Davido Decides To Switch Into Gospel Music by KELVINXY: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
Don't know and don't care if the copycat sounds like the late MJ
But the line really got me lol.

You know, Davido has this scratchy voice that he likes to take up to the high notes
which will end up sounding like a raven screaming up the skies

(1) (Reply)

"Lil Uzi Vert" Says All His Fans Are Going To "Hell" With Him / Tonto Dikeh Officially Changes Her Name To King Tonto / How Well Do You Know Naija Celebs? Are You A True Nigerian Celebrity Fan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.