Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Chidinma Ekile Goes Into Gospel Music. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Goes Into Gospel Music. (605 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Goes Into Gospel Music. by bimades(f): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
Chidima Ekile is a Nigerian female music artist, she is popularly known for her soulful music. She is one of the stars produced from the Mtn project fame musical talent show.

The songstress however has been known to do secular music for a while, as well as other ventures she's into. Her voice remains distinct as she now ventures into gospel music as well. She recently released a video of her Christian worship song titled "Holy".

The song features a live band and backup singers and gives you chills just listening to it.

Click on the link to listen and watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaNhy6mqHBs&feature=youtu.be

Source https://www.adebimpe.com.ng/2019/08/29/chidinma-ekile-goes-into-gospel-music-read-up-full-gist-and-watch-the-video/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija "Tacha’s Food Is Tasteless, I Cant Buy It Twice In A Restaurant’ – Mercy / Bbnaija2019: ‘I Brought Vibrator To The House — Mercy (revelation Time) / 40 Secs Men! Tonto Dikeh Vows To Use Her Spiritual Powers To Destroy Instablog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.