Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) (66504 Views)

Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 / Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by MDGsVISIBLE: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
When it's Fulani matters the pictures of event are visible but when it's Non~Fulani, it's just a news. Nigerian has entered what Fela called "One~Chance..
Nnamdi Kanu saw this aheaD..
2019 is a decisive year for the destiny of this Nation,lets all vote wisely..

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
RaptorX:
I guess you missed the part where it said 60 people have been killed.
Oh! Better!
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by longleg(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
I pray these killing here and there doesn't lead to ethnic war.

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by kaymandak(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Buhari Buhari....haters epele...nobody remember there's a governor in that state, maybe Buhari is Taraba state Governor..
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by luckyogor(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Is there no longer a functioning government in nigeria,whats with all these killings?
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Instead of killing ourselves why can't just split this country in five?
The best way this killings will stop is when we split Nigeria into Oodua, Biafra, Niger delta( minority south), Arewa( Fulani and Hausd), and middle belt republics. If we don't do something about this killings, things will escalate.
Things are already out of hand. Some groups just de bid their time.
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Koug: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
This report should have come with verifiable evidence of actual number of cows killed. We can see about 8 dead cows as posted by Mustapha Gembu.

Inaccurate figures and misinforming public at a time like this in Nigeria could be seen as a hate speech.

However, threats to people and property in the countryside is on the rise and this government has run out of ideas on how to provide functional security to protect his people.

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
danielblessing:

I don't need to argue with you osharo Monday lol.
So, I went through your NL posts and they were ridden with hatred and anti-christian posts.
People like you don't need to be hated but prayed for that God should open your eyes and cleanse your heart.
Christianity does not have any basis for terrorism or ethnic cleansing like you called it. You don't have any proof that the attackers were Christians, you just come here and start saying deleterious words. na wa for you oo

Lol.. You don finish this guy.. But what u r saying is true sha. Majority of his posts are weird. Smart observation.

2 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Zimmermann(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
So they're 'murderous' for killing cows...but the herdsmen have not been qualified with such adjective for killing human beings by U!!! NAIRALAND! WE'RE WATCHING!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
mustapha gembu is a lying liar.he is looking for an escape route to justify their murderous act

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
hunraywizzy:
grin
How much for one?
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by businessone: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Cat dey sleep rat go bite him tail. Wetin e dey find? Kpalavaaaaaa e go get kpalavaaa. In fela's voice. Yandang people get ready 4 reprisals.
The Fulanis first attacked them but were repelled before they also came for the returned match.

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Silly christians are celebrating and gloating

When 200 are killed, they and their political party CAN will start their vicious propaganda crying about genocide and writing letters to the UN.

So far no one has come out to condemn this.

Perhaps they're saving up their reaction for the inevitable reprisal.

3 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ollah2: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
danielblessing:

I don't need to argue with you osharo Monday lol.
So, I went through your NL posts and they were ridden with hatred and anti-christian posts.
People like you don't need to be hated but prayed for that God should open your eyes and cleanse your heart.
Christianity does not have any basis for terrorism or ethnic cleansing like you called it. You don't have any proof that the attackers were Christians, you just come here and start saying deleterious words. na wa for you oo

When Fulani attacks, do you talk about proofs that they are Muslims? Dont you conclude they are killing Christians and it's a plot for Islamisation?
Don't you tag it ethic cleansing it's a different case here since the fulanis are at the receiving end.

Btw, I'm not anti christian. I'm anti religious and ethic bigotry which unfortunately most Christians fall into that bracket. This thread is a proof of that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by muffyt05: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Op, you're very stupid. Shey na the the dead cows on display be the over 60 people killed? Lemme ask you,na still the killing of the cows you refer to as Hausa/Fulani cleansing?
So na true say una dey equate cows with human lives? Oga, no pity for you and your cows considering how many human beings una don kill cos of useless cows
Deal with it,another of your Fulani citizen going to the slaughter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Lomprico2: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
chichar1:
good!!!!!!

Wat is good? Those moda fucker kill human beings and u are celebrating that these ones killed cows! angry

It shld be an eye for an eye not an eye for d eye of a cow!!
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by no1madman(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ollah2: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Neoteny:

When 200 are killed, they and their political party CAN will start their vicious propaganda crying about genocide and writing letters to the UN.

Exactly what I have been saying. They aren't shouting Islamisation agenda. They aren't shouting they are killing Christians. They aren't shouting ethnic cleansing.

They would go ontop of their lungs if it were the other way round.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ollah2: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Exactly what I have been saying. They aren't shouting Islamisation agenda. They aren't shouting they are killing Christians. They aren't shouting ethnic cleansing.

They would go ontop of their lungs if it were the other way round...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
When people are being good to you and you are not being good to them; bad things happen. Always prize only things you know you can buy.
However, killing is evil in its totality.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

ur last line is total crap .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Lomprico2: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
belloadebowale:
Xtians militants are killing Muslims now.

I never knew muslims are cows!! Hmmm! Interesting discovery.

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
ollah2:

They would go ontop of their lungs if it were the other way round...

Oga fulani man so u expect taraba people to fold their arms n watch their citizens die like chicken while the government looks on n feign ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ollah2: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Neoteny:

They would go ontop of their lungs if it were the other way round

2 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Miles300: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Innocent cows !
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by danielblessing(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
ollah2:

When Fulani attacks, do you talk about proofs that they are Muslims? Dont you conclude they are killing Christians and it's a plot for Islamisation?
Don't you tag it ethic cleansing it's a different case here since the fulanis are at the receiving end.

Btw, I'm not anti christian. I'm anti religious and ethic bigotry which unfortunately most Christians fall into that bracket. This thread is a proof of that
shoro niyen angry
ollah2:

shoro niyen

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
iam only seeing dead cows and not human being

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by tsavde(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Who is dis reporter? All d atrocities committed by dis bloody Fulani's herdsmen. Shut be counted first.
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Lomprico2: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ollah2 and Neoteny are just masturbating each other.

grin

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ollah2: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oga fulani man so u expect taraba people to fold their arms n watch their citizens die like chicken while the government looks on n feign ignorance.

I'm not disputing that. I'm not against what they did. I'm Just wondering why those hypocrites and religious bigots aren't putting religious colouration to this attack.

When Fulani attacks, its always a plot to islamize Nigeria. They are always killing Christians alone and they are on a run of ethnic cleansing.

Why aren't they calling this christianzaation agenda?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nice development. At least, make we hear good news once for this country
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by savvyiwo: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
weyreypey:
Buhari is fiercely incompetent. Tarabians have decided to die fighting on their feet ..... instead of living on their knees.

Yea! The script is now playing in your favour. Its no longer ethnic cleaning.
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hector09:
They should kill human instead of cow, what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the ganders
The report says that 60 fulanis were killed, isn't that good enough for you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) / Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.