Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) (66513 Views)

Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 / Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Michael004: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
4601CE:
angry angry
This is very bad . You slaughter their cows now.
Do you have cows these herdsmen will try to kill in retaliation? No you don’t .
I know some people are happy about this ,but they don’t think about the innocent people that’ll most likely suffer be attacked or killed in retaliation cry
What is bad, they only killed animals. fulanis are not humans. They need to be eradicated.
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
I love those Taraba boys. They should up their game more. Look at the way this dirty Mallam rushed to the internet to report sh!t about killings of cows. Am sure you have been silent about how herdsmen has been killing Humans. Fake foolish abok!. ,Cow like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by bilulu(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69199415:
The evil politicians will all be exposed soon.
They want to bring the nation to a standstill.
They kill people and accuse the real Fulanis,
They go back to Killing Cows and accuse some other sect AND IT GOES ON AND ON....
Exactly the chaos they want are what the first 4 posters and the one below us just voiced out without thinking for a minute and unintentionally!
They are out to use the masses brain , just like the issues of RELIGION and TRIBALISM.
The President is just too lenient with all these evil politicians still mad that there is no more free money to embezzle.
He should attend to the issue with iron hands and bring the evil ones to book NOW.

MATTERS ARISING
Professor Wole Soyinka confirms this too....

The Presidency has said it has evidence of some politicians behind crisis in some states across the country.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and publicity, Garba Shehu said this in a statement while reacting to statement credited to Peoples Democratic party (PDP) national Chairman Uche Secondus that President Muhammadu Buhari led administration has singled the opposition politicians out for punishment.

Source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/08/we-have-evidence-of-those-behind-crisis-presidency/
So they re now corrupt politicians and no longer Gaddafi trained Libyans? why re u guys so confused? if truly they re corrupt politicians why not fight dem? why allow it to fester on? If corrupt politicians are actually behind all these killings how is ranching n colony going to solve it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by savvyiwo: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
majella4:
Taraba : Murderous Yandang militias men from kasuwan ladi, Nyapuli and others invaded and killed over 30 cows that belong to fulanis at Abbare town in Lau LGA of taraba.

June, 8, 2018

This is a new dimension in addition to brutal killing, burning and destruction of Hausa-fulani's  houses  taking by the dare devil men in the silent ethnic cleansing being perpetrated against the Hausa-fulanis (Muslims) across the northern part of state by the coalition of Yandang, Bachama, and pockets of Mumuye militia's

The murderous men currently eliminated over 60 people, burned down and ransacked Santuraki, Kiri, Katibu and many villages suburbs of Mayo-lope  and rendered thousands homeless.

The Capital city of Jalingo have been witnessing influx of hundreds of IDPs mostly women and children from the effected villages for the past one week on the silent on going ethnic cleansing.

The state government is still silent on this issues of the silent ethnic cleansing and door to door unprovoked attacks by  the concerted militias that made up over 4 different tribes mostly Christians.

Credit: Mustapha Gembu

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/yandang-militias-attack-fulaniskill.html
I see people applauding these devil. Well 3 weeks from now we will all forget 60 people were eliminated, 30 cows killed. Then boom "breaking news Fulani herdsme sacked one community.
I hope the northern leaders can call there people other. Hopefully, this is the last we will of the killings.

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ima4sure(f): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
When people are being good to you and you are not being good to them; bad things happen. Always prize only things you know you can buy.
However, killing is evil in its totality.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

When people are being good to u and u are not being good to them, bad things happen.

......columbia movie....
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69199415:
The evil politicians will all be exposed soon.
They want to bring the nation to a standstill.
They kill people and accuse the real Fulanis,
They go back to Killing Cows and accuse some other sect AND IT GOES ON AND ON....
Exactly the chaos they want are what the first 4 posters and the one below us just voiced out without thinking for a minute and unintentionally!
They are out to use the masses brain , just like the issues of RELIGION and TRIBALISM.
The President is just too lenient with all these evil politicians still mad that there is no more free money to embezzle.
He should attend to the issue with iron hands and bring the evil ones to book NOW.

MATTERS ARISING
Professor Wole Soyinka confirms this too....

The Presidency has said it has evidence of some politicians behind crisis in some states across the country.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and publicity, Garba Shehu said this in a statement while reacting to statement credited to Peoples Democratic party (PDP) national Chairman Uche Secondus that President Muhammadu Buhari led administration has singled the opposition politicians out for punishment.

Source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/08/we-have-evidence-of-those-behind-crisis-presidency/
their blood will hurt you. You've sold your soul and the future of Nigeria for a penny. You will not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
The cows don't deserve this

Why are people so wicked?

My heart and thoughts are with the owners of those cows

This is unfair.
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Donwyz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
chai see meat
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
majella4:
Taraba : Murderous Yandang militias men from kasuwan ladi, Nyapuli and others invaded and killed over 30 cows that belong to fulanis at Abbare town in Lau LGA of taraba.

June, 8, 2018

This is a new dimension in addition to brutal killing, burning and destruction of Hausa-fulani's  houses  taking by the dare devil men in the silent ethnic cleansing being perpetrated against the Hausa-fulanis (Muslims) across the northern part of state by the coalition of Yandang, Bachama, and pockets of Mumuye militia's

The murderous men currently eliminated over 60 people, burned down and ransacked Santuraki, Kiri, Katibu and many villages suburbs of Mayo-lope  and rendered thousands homeless.

The Capital city of Jalingo have been witnessing influx of hundreds of IDPs mostly women and children from the effected villages for the past one week on the silent on going ethnic cleansing.

The state government is still silent on this issues of the silent ethnic cleansing and door to door unprovoked attacks by  the concerted militias that made up over 4 different tribes mostly Christians.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/yandang-militias-attack-fulaniskill.html

all I see here is slaughtered cows....oh sorry I forgot cows now = humans
If you live by the sword you die by it as well....it's just warming up.
People are heeding the call to defend themselves....
If this government still has any iota of shame...they should bring things under control now.
As sad as this is...weather killing of cows or killing of humans...let's stop all these social media sentiments and stick to facts....NOBODY...and I mean NOBODY has the sole right to ruthlessness or violence !!

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by no1madman(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
kaymandak:
Buhari Buhari....haters epele...nobody remember there's a governor in that state, maybe Buhari is Taraba state Governor..

Hypocrite people everywhere. Is there no governor in maduguri when you people are blaming Jonathan for the kidnapping of the chibok girls? Zombies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Octaves(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
4601CE:
angry angry
This is very bad . You slaughter their cows now.
Do you have cows these herdsmen will try to kill in retaliation? No you don’t .
I know some people are happy about this ,but they don’t think about the innocent people that’ll most likely suffer be attacked or killed in retaliation cry
innocent people have been getting killed without provocation and without the government doing anything about it. so be honest with your self
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Cumtroller: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
majella4:

June, 8, 2018

Instead of Killing the Fulanis na defenseless cows una dey kill. Cowards...
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by savvyiwo: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Leonbonapart:
I love those Taraba boys. They should up their game more. Look at the way this dirty Mallam rushed to the internet to report sh!t about killings of cows. Am sure you have been silent about how herdsmen has been killing Humans. Fake foolish abok!. ,Cow like you

Go read the article, 60 people were killed in addition to the cows. Why do like and encourage violence? The herdsmen were trending for the wrong reason, and these people now are saint?
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by donvicky2007: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
When people are being good to you and you are not being good to them; bad things happen. Always prize only things you know you can buy.

Stop painting words....." A good man with bad intentions " = An evil man.

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
khalids:
Looks like pure propaganda to me.......You said you were attacked by militia.....

No body was killed, all that you show is 4 or 5 dead cows, and then say the govt is doing nothing to come to your rescue ......

First of all, any one can kill a few cows and say they were attacked by other people in a bid to play the sympathy card....then you specifically mentioned that they are christian ( were they holding rosaries and singing hymns.....) trying to make it seem like a Muslim - Christian thing in order to raise religious sympathy....

These militia are suppose to be on revenge mission because you killed their people..but when they go to your town all they did was kill a few cows.....sounds lame to me

But what do i know...with Nigeria the more you look the less you see......
My mom used to say...when they were young..if my grand mom walked into the house and you started screaming "it's not me that took meat from the pot of soup o.." she will immediately narrow her investigation to you and 100% of the time she was right.. wink
You should know by now that since the Fulani agenda was found out...they, their sponsors and sympathisers have been trying hard to pull the victim propaganda card without success...case of a drowning man clutch to anything...just anything to stay afloat.
Didn't you see the one that Femi the President chief press secretary was asking folks to rather run for their lives than to die for their abscestral land...what a bunch of Buffon.s sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
savvyiwo:

Go read the article, 60 people were killed in addition to the cows. Why do like and encourage violence? The herdsmen were trending for the wrong reason, and these people now are saint?
I don't just get you. Pls add some clarity
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ndubuisi1213(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Karma at work. Serves them right
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
savvyiwo:

Oga...tell your friend to show pictures or evidence of the 60 people killed nah...dat's all

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Lonergem: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
This militant retaliate in the best manner at least this Fulani value their cow more than their life but they should be ready for retaliation..
Let the movie begin title"Clash of the Fulani Herdsmen"
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by islandmoon: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
nobody is monopoly of violence, if everybody stand up at the same time against the fulani killings, fulani will behave well and respect their host, you can not take people lands by force, these fulani men killed many in Jos south., I pray for peace
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ollah2: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Did you inherit your stupidity or what,

so killing of cows now mean ethic cleaning?

Lol you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

Well Christian just show you that they are not a blood tasty demon like Muslim, that's the reason why they only killed there cow instead of killing human. Lol

Don't be stvpid everyday. Dont remain stvpid all your life. What does the title says?
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ollah2: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Did you inherit your stupidity or what,

so killing of cows now mean ethic cleaning?

Lol you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

Well Christian just show you that they are not a blood tasty demon like Muslim, that's the reason why they only killed there cow instead of killing human. Lol

Don't be stvpid everyday. Dont remain stvpid all your life. What does the title says? ?
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Asazwalingwa: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2018

colombiana
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ollah2: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
asamaigho:

I guess you just being biased.
Fulani attacks a christian community,chase everyone out and occupy the place,and u open ur rotten mouth that there is no agenda?
Do u think every has cowbrain like u?.
What is happening in taraba is a fight for their survival by the aborigens, since this fulani govt us biased, people will have no choice but to defend demselves,
NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE.

Which community is a christian community?
When did Fulani attack and chase them away to occupy their lands?
Why isn't this an agenda?

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by larryhills: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
total bunkum. when dz idiots called herdsmen did dere own, so many innocent heads were plucked off. N now, all I can c z dead calfs. not even a mature cow..... *THISISNIGERIA*

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by delishpot: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Every shade of wrong here. When will bubu and the govnrs in charge do something? This do me I do you cycle will not help anyone. But o, what if it was sponsored to trigger the Fulanis to attack again? This foul play got to be plucked before naija sinks into war.

NB how come they killed 60 people but the Fulanis only have photos of dead cows? I honestly believe that if there were human casualties the Fulanis would also show their photos.
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by delishpot: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
savvyiwo:

If they killed people I believe we would see the photos of the dead just to buttress the point.

2 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
ollah2:

Which community is a christian community?
When did Fulani attack and chase them away to occupy their lands?
Why isn't this an agenda?

Make use of ypur dictionary....
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by soundforce: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
One of the rules of war engagement is to distaailise your enemies moral. You value cows but we value lives. You kill our people, we kill you and your nama.simple!
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ollah2: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
asamaigho:

Make use of ypur dictionary....

So dictionary now has the answers to my questions? You need a brain surgery

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
We should just stop eating cow... Besides its bad for health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) / Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.