Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. (3001 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Tayo Demola: 10 Signs That God Is Warning You Not To Date Someone / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by MrCork: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
...ok..my idea of serrrrrrrrrioooooooous relation ship is maximum. .9 days.. ....although am a *plaYa* wink

QUESTION.
.can you date an person for more than a week?.. who does that?

.. please advise?
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Maximum 2 hours!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by milemimi93(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
MrCork:
...ok..my idea of serrrrrrrrrioooooooous relation ship is maximum. .9 days.. ....although am a *plaYa* wink

QUESTION.
.can you date an person for more than a week?.. who does that?

.. please advise?
angry

You know what?
A waste pipe is useful.
Because it carries sh!ts to the pit.
Initially I hated you and called you pvssy ass-licker since u said u came on nl to chase cooches. And I wanted seeing you bin banned here forever.
But now I even want to see u on nl more often and pls create more threads if you can.
U don't know how many lives u do save by your post and threads.

Whenever I have a blue day, I come to nl to read just only ur posts and threads. And whenever I do that, I will feel relief.

You always make me laugh.
I laugh to keep out of crying whenever I read your post.

I was suicidal few days ago and one of your thread relief me. The thread you created on "TOP FIVE REASONS GUYS COME TO NL TO CHASE GIRLS"
I swear that thread saved my life. I laughed all through the night.

Please MrCork thank you so so much for saving me and always making me happy whenever I read your posts.

I am sorry for past dissed.

God bless you and your dealings..

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by MrCork: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
milemimi93:

You know what?
A waste pipe is useful.
Initially I hated you and called you pvssy ass-licker since u said u came on nl to chase cooches. And I wanted seeing you bin banned here forever.
But now I even want to see u on nl more often and pls create more threads if you can.

Whenever I have a blue day, I come to nl to read just only ur posts and threads. And whenever I do that, I will relief.

I have to keep out of crying whenever I read your post.

I was suicidal few days ago and one of your thread relief me. The thread you created on "TOP FIVE REASONS GUYS COME TO NL TO CHASE GIRLS"

Please MrCork thank you so so much for saving me and always making me happy whenever I read your posts.

...noted!! smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by wayne4loan: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
milemimi93:

You know what?
A waste pipe is useful.
U don't know how many lives u do save by your post and threads. shocked

Whenever I have a blue day, I come to nl to read just only ur posts and threads. And whenever I do that, I will relief.

I have to keep out of crying whenever I read your post.

shocked wow
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by milemimi93(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
wayne4loan:
shocked wow
The person behind that MrCork's moniker saved my life I swear.
May GOD bless and reward him/her

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by KingTugreat: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mr cork saved someones life?Then it means everyone on earth is useful directly or indirectly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Alhajiemeritus: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lol Corkhead saved someone's life? Nothing is entirely useless. A bad person can be used as a bad example.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Candyness(f): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

You know what?
A waste pipe is useful.

Whenever I have a blue day, I come to nl to read just only ur posts and threads. And whenever I do that, I will feel relief.

This is deep y'all. Stay blessed
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Diamond23(f): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

You know what?
A waste pipe is useful.

U v foresight wink, tot I wz d only one looking forward to dat blue typeing. Although I hardly comment,sometimes I laff ma ass out reading hz write ups, comment Nd also hz trolling on a female moniker starting with H buh v forgotten her name. He z such a clown

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by konkonbilo(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2018
Diamond23:
U v foresight wink, tot I wz d only one looking forward to dat blue typeing. Although I hardly comment,sometimes I laff ma ass out reading hz write ups, comment Nd also hz trolling on a female moniker starting with H buh v forgotten her name. He z such a clown
same here too...have been following him for more than four years now...some people here don't understand mrcork...I just smh when I see them complaining... He's one of a kind
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by N0favors: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2018
konkonbilo:
same here too...have been following him for more than four years now...some people here don't understand mrcork...I just smh when I see them complaining... He's one of a kind
Lol. We plenty cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Diamond23(f): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2018
konkonbilo:
True confession grin grin grin......keep it coming!
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by OfficialAPCNig: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2018
Fvck! I thought it is only me.

Seriously the first I sighted that handle, I was like "who the heck is this illiterate forming londoner"

I spend most of my time on politics, but ever since, I can't spend a day without taking a peep.

His trademark spellings, out of point comments and trolling is legendary, hidden under these is an intelligence uncommon. Try and see that his thread on Free Professional Romantic Advice.
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by konkonbilo(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2018
N0favors:
Lol. We plenty cheesy
hahahaha! Na ur sure padi nau from way back...from jacksparrow to ...... I Don forget that ur other moniker...lol even that gal wey de obsessed with mrcork that year(((Godzilla abi wetin be her Monika self)))
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by N0favors: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2018
konkonbilo:
hahahaha! Na ur sure padi nau from way back...from jacksparrow to ...... I Don forget that ur other moniker...lol even that gal wey de obsessed with mrcork that year(((Godzilla abi wetin be her Monika self)))
hehehe you know me so well bros. lol. Ladygoddiva is now killabeauty lol
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by konkonbilo(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2018
N0favors:
hehehe you know me so well bros. lol. Ladygoddiva is now killabeauty lol
hahaha!!! I know you wella nau..e just be say we no too de comment..my own nah just to read comment n enjoy...
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by N0favors: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
konkonbilo:
hahaha!!! I know you wella nau..e just be say we no too de comment..my own nah just to read comment n enjoy...
chai! Una wey dey lurk around watching everything wey dey happen. I fear Una pass lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Diamond294(f): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Whenever I'm bored/ sad and desire a good laugh, all I do is search the handle; mrcork. I've been doing that for almost a year now, when he was banned sometimes towards d end of last year, I really felt bad. lol. The guy is comic relief itself.
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Cholls(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Diamond23:

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by milemimi93(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

You know what?
A waste pipe is useful.

Oyindidi this MrCork saved my life few days ago

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

Oyindidi this MrCork saved my life few days ago
Thank goodness ... Finally, mrcork thread help somebody. Don't feel that way again, I know it comes naturally but think of your love ones, think of your fun moments and smile. I was suicidal too, I once walk into a busy road to end it all. Mine started when I was a teen but I'm glad I overcame that deadly thought

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by HisExcellence(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
HisExcellence:
what's this one saying?
He said he is a playa grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Maxi112, brother wey don forget him sister. How have you been?
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Maxi112: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dude has gone back to his shell after much praise from his supposed fans
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by milemimi93(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Thank goodness ... Finally, mrcork thread help somebody. Don't feel that way again, I know it comes naturally but think of your love ones, think of your fun moments and smile. I was suicidal too, I once walk into a busy road to end it all. Mine started when I was a teen but I'm glad I overcame that deadly thought

Thanks
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Maxi112: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Maxi.112, brother wey don forget him sister. How have you been?
i wasn't expecting anyone to notice my presence but you did, actually I no forget you oh, just being lazy to come online. BTW, I dey oh, how about you? Longest time grin
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Oyindidi(f): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Maxi112:
i wasn't expecting anyone to notice my presence but you did, actually I no forget you oh, just being lazy to come online. BTW, I dey oh, how about you? Longest time grin
I'm doing great. E good to stay off sometimes
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Maxi112: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm doing great. E good to stay off sometimes
you still they ph?
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Oyindidi(f): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Maxi112:
you still they ph?
Yes, ph don tire me sef
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Maxi112: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes, ph don tire me sef
Lol... Waiting they tire you for there, probably you roll with few boring peeps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Cash Do You Need Now? / Daddy He Raped Me And Gave Me 40 Million Reply As A Nigerian Dad. / I Was Toasting A Girl And My Penis Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.