Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Help 2009 Camery SE For Lexus RX330 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help 2009 Camery SE For Lexus RX330 (1484 Views)

Help: 2009 Toyota Camry LE 4cylinder Consumes Fuel / Camery 2005 Showing Oil Light / Toyota Camery For Sale. Price: 800,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help 2009 Camery SE For Lexus RX330 by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hello every one I’m in a delima right now I have a 2009 Camry SE that just arrive port and cleared this week I had the choice of buying Rx330 but I thought about fuel consumption maintenance and price of parts but this month two of my friends also acquired a Camry not SE tho and I don’t know the year but i kinda feel I have lost the Appel I had for the car initially and I’m looking to selling the Camry and go for an RX330 is this a good idea also what is the cost of running a Lexus RX330 maintenance wise fuel consumption and reliability. I will appreciate you wise input.
Re: Help 2009 Camery SE For Lexus RX330 by Stephoo4real(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2018
both vehicles are good but the RX has everything better than the top of the range camry XLE, though the V6 268hp camry Is sweet for dusting wanna be race cars. Also depends on your area, I have seen a camry XLE with sweet side-skirts and bumpers modding it like a SE but guess what our roads ain't good for those skirts, continous scraping on the ground disfigures it.
if I am in your shoes, I did choose the RX and enjoy premium feel, state of the art luxury and a little better build quality. But have in mind the lexus will cost more to run among the i4 and V6 camry
Re: Help 2009 Camery SE For Lexus RX330 by Readonee35L(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Stephoo4real:
both vehicles are good but the RX has everything better than the top of the range camry XLE, though the V6 268hp camry Is sweet for dusting wanna be race cars. Also depends on your area, I have seen a camry XLE with sweet side-skirts and bumpers modding it like a SE but guess what our roads ain't good for those skirts, continous scraping on the ground disfigures it.
if I am in your shoes, I did choose the RX and enjoy premium feel, state of the art luxury and a little better build quality. But have in mind the lexus will cost more to run among the i4 and V6 camry
Nice review
Rx330 has 3.3L 3mz engine producing 230Hp
Rx350 with 3.5L 2gr produces 268Hp
Re: Help 2009 Camery SE For Lexus RX330 by bravolad(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:
Hello every one I’m in a delima right now I have a 2009 Camry SE that just arrive port and cleared this week I had the choice of buying Rx330 but I thought about fuel consumption maintenance and price of parts but this month two of my friends also acquired a Camry not SE tho and I don’t know the year but i kinda feel I have lost the Appel I had for the car initially and I’m looking to selling the Camry and go for an RX330 is this a good idea also what is the cost of running a Lexus RX330 maintenance wise fuel consumption and reliability. I will appreciate you wise input.

I can assure you that with time, the RX330 will definitely loose the appeal to you. If your concern is cost of maintenance, stick with the Camry especially if it's an i4. The lexus has a good ground clearance & offers a decent power & good handling but the cost of maintenance & fueling will set u backwards.

Since the Camry is here, I will advice you use perhaps, after a year or two, you may consider upgrading. Again, depending on the neatness of of your Camry, it makes sense to retain it. The XLE version would have appealed more to you.

1 Like

Re: Help 2009 Camery SE For Lexus RX330 by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2018
bravolad:

I can assure you that with time, the RX330 will definitely loose the appeal to you. If your concern is cost of maintenance, stick with the Camry especially if it's an i4. The lexus has a good ground clearance & offers a decent power & good handling but the cost of maintenance & fueling will set u backwards.

Since the Camry is here, I will advice you use perhaps, after a year or two, you may consider upgrading. Again, depending on the neatness of of your Camry, it makes sense to retain it. The XLE version would have appealed more to you.

Thanks for your input the Camry is an i4 decent and very clean the only difference I see with the XLE and other trims is only Formica and leather seat which I can upgrade mine too anytime my Concern also is the value of muscle dropping really fast now In the market. I was at my friend car stand yesterday he had an 08 he was ready to sell for 2.3 very neat he said reason is the market has been saturated with Camry and Corolla that all car stands had at least like 3 or more of them. I have picture of mine which is really neat

Re: Help 2009 Camery SE For Lexus RX330 by bravolad(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:

Thanks for your input the Camry is an i4 decent and very clean the only difference I see with the XLE and other trims is only Formica and leather seat which I can upgrade mine too anytime my Concern also is the value of muscle dropping really fast now In the market. I was at my friend car stand yesterday he had an 08 he was ready to sell for 2.3 very neat he said reason is the market has been saturated with Camry and Corolla that all car stands had at least like 3 or more of them. I have picture of mine which is really neat

There's a huge difference between the XLE & SE & not just the formica u talked about. The Camry XLE comes standard with Bluetooth telephony, JBL sound system with 6 loader cd, rear aircon vent, digital instrument cluster, aircon & Bluetooth control on the steering wheel, moonroof etc. While in the SE, it's an option which will not have all. The XLE with leather seat is a lot more expensive than any other trim.

I'm certain your friend's 2008 model Camry is a salvage tittle & not a clean one. But whatever trickles your fancy, please by all means, stick with it.

1 Like

Re: Help 2009 Camery SE For Lexus RX330 by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2018
@bravolad I really appreciate this I guess I would just enjoy it after all.
Re: Help 2009 Camery SE For Lexus RX330 by bravolad(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:
@bravolad I really appreciate this I guess I would just enjoy it after all.

Good.

I omitted the aspect of drop in resale value. The value of a car is in maintenance. Those Camry with ridiculously low prices are dead & moving coffins. Search for a person who rigorously kept to maintenance schedue & see if he will be willing to sell for cheap price.

1 Like

Re: Help 2009 Camery SE For Lexus RX330 by chikenicholas(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2018
Will you be willing to sell to me?
Badb0y4lyf:

(1) (Reply)

Head On Collision Between Volvo XC70 SUV And A Scania Truck / This Is Why Your Engine Vibrates When You Turn On The A/C / Checkout This Amazing Tricycle Made In Anambra State That Will Replace Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.