Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Question About Emotional Intelligence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question About Emotional Intelligence (621 Views)

Don't Trap Yourself. What They Didn't Tell You About Emotional Attachment. / Who Else Wants To Know More About Emotional Affair / The Truth About Emotional Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question About Emotional Intelligence by Gaspardd(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
I met this girl last week tuesday, I had to butter her àss up with sweet talks and shìt to invite her over tonight
She came and after some hours of chit chatting, we started getting physical and all of a sudden she stopped. Inbtween kissing she started muttering some sentences.

I paused to ask wat happened...Girl started asking me random questions like ....Are u a player?,...is this how u meet girls and invited them over?....Blah blah blah blah....Is it only sex that u re interested in?
Well i was shocked but i had to interject with some incoherent stuffs i do not even remember.

She apologised for breaking off and while i pretend as if i understood, inside i was really crying and bitter, long story short she left.
Now im in pain, emotional pain, its like snatching a candy from a kid.
Question is guyz how do you deal with situations like this?. I mean a girl getting all emo and stuff, aw do u breakthrough?
Re: Question About Emotional Intelligence by Faceville: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Go and get your PVC grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question About Emotional Intelligence by blackgold2018(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Do not apologize nor feel sorry on what you did. She liked it.. she will come back for more. Just act along but avoid or don't show desperation.
Re: Question About Emotional Intelligence by Gaspardd(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
blackgold2018:
Do not apologize nor feel sorry on what you did. She liked it.. she will come back for more. Just act along but avoid or don't show desperation.

I ve deleted her number, Cus i feel like sending some paragraphs of raging text, im trying to resist d urge but its hard so i had to delete her no.

Infact i just want to forget about her and move on to d next. Pple shldnt get pple's hope so high only to crash it.
Re: Question About Emotional Intelligence by Rosebloom: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
This generation sha
Re: Question About Emotional Intelligence by Babiod: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Na God just save the girl from an impending heartbreak.kai she suppose do thanksgiving Sefton. Bad guy.lol
Re: Question About Emotional Intelligence by Bluezy13(m): 2:09am On Jul 09, 2018
Gaspardd:

I ve deleted her number, Cus i feel like sending some paragraphs of raging text, im trying to resist d urge but its hard so i had to delete her no.

Infact i just want to forget about her and move on to d next. Pple shldnt get pple's hope so high only to crash it.
You just answered the question you asked.
Re: Question About Emotional Intelligence by Gaspardd(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2018
Rosebloom:
This generation sha

This is actually a good time to be alive bro
Re: Question About Emotional Intelligence by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2018
You're soft. I knew a guy that usually promised random girls marriage just to get in between their legs. He had plenty of success with that line and slayed them by their thousands.

I admired him greatly for he was both a friend and a mentor. We would partner up and try to slay anything with a skirt under the sun. Anyways, many moons have passed since I last saw him but I will always remember the words he lived by;

"Never tell a woman the truth. Always tell her what she wants to hear."
Re: Question About Emotional Intelligence by pryme(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2018
Gaspardd:
I met this girl last week tuesday, I had to butter her àss up with sweet talks and shìt to invite her over tonight
She came and after some hours of chit chatting, we started getting physical and all of a sudden she stopped. Inbtween kissing she started muttering some sentences.

I paused to ask wat happened...Girl started asking me random questions like ....Are u a player?,...is this how u meet girls and invited them over?....Blah blah blah blah....Is it only sex that u re interested in?
Well i was shocked but i had to interject with some incoherent stuffs i do not even remember.

She apologised for breaking off and while i pretend as if i understood, inside i was really crying and bitter, long story short she left.
Now im in pain, emotional pain, its like snatching a candy from a kid.
Question is guyz how do you deal with situations like this?. I mean a girl getting all emo and stuff, aw do u breakthrough?

It's either you change the topic of this thread or you take it down.
Most of you opening threads on NL will do well to understand the meaning of words before using them.

Not every girl opens their legs at the drop of the hat.
You are emotionally stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Post A Nl Comment U Find Most Inspiring on to This Thread. Here Is Mine! / Premarital Sex Is The Reason For Adultery / Spotless Facial Care, Romantic Ladies Glow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.