Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Sharing Personal Issues On Nairaland; Good Or Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sharing Personal Issues On Nairaland; Good Or Bad? (402 Views)

Women And Money Decision Issues On Marriage / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharing Personal Issues On Nairaland; Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 09, 2018
It's becoming unbearable for me these days reading comments which comdemn the Nairalanders who deem it fit to share the pressing issues bothering their minds with fellows on Nairaland. To me, I think NL is a faceless forum where your privacy is well respected, unless you wish otherwise yourself. Instead of condemnimg those who share their thoughts or troubles on NL, why don't you jump pass the thread & view other threads. Nairaland has enough topics at the front page that would most likely be your tastes. Besides, what exactly gives you assurance that no personal issues could be solved better online? Perhaps you think if solutions are provided online & their worries met, less would patronize your office (be it therapy, psychology & others),,,,,smile. I still don't get your points. There are some issues that feel so heavy on mind, and immediately they are shared with others, be it online or offline, one's mind becomes light even when no tangible solutions are provided. That is why, in the olden, when a person got too much bothered over an issue, he/she might dig a hole & spoke his worries into the hole. It's believed that the heaviness of the issue on the person's mind gets lighter than before. In the like manner, when I share my personal issues on NL, knowing fully that my privacy is ensured, I become less grieved. Not everyone would be so brave to visit a psychologist/therapist.
And stop taking Nairaland for Facebook, Twitter or Instagram! They aren't the same.

I once asked one retard if we had ever met or he knew anything about the person in my mention,,,,then he kept shut.

Anyway, that is just my own view. If you have other views about posting personal issues on NL, kindly tutor us.

Peace.
Re: Sharing Personal Issues On Nairaland; Good Or Bad? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:29am On Jul 09, 2018
It's a matter of choice...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sharing Personal Issues On Nairaland; Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 09, 2018
post=69204686:
It's a matter of choice...

Dude you don't sleep shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sharing Personal Issues On Nairaland; Good Or Bad? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:40am On Jul 09, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Dude you don't sleep shocked
We guess you are seeing him in your dream/nightmare!
Unintelligent ones will leave a message/thread cos they have no intelligent thing to contribute and attack reasonable people making contribution.....thats their number one TRADEMARK here!
Your moniker on your Big head!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sharing Personal Issues On Nairaland; Good Or Bad? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:16am On Jul 09, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Guy you are not intelligent. Commenting on every thread is not a sign of intelligence rather a sign of joblessness.

I guess your barbecue business is not thriving hence the free time you have to waste on nairaland. Stay off my mentions cause I will bite you so hard you will regret writing this rubbish
We don't dignify nonentity like you with a mention.
Next time you learn to mind your business (that is if you have something doing in your life) or look at monikers before quoting.
We rather leave you to your folly.
You are too off the key for us to spend a minute of our time on.
We here to make cash not giving our precious time to nonentities like you.
You got served in your own coin kiddo.
Your moniker fall on ya BIG HEAD grin.
Ok Bye! grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sharing Personal Issues On Nairaland; Good Or Bad? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:47am On Jul 09, 2018
..............few are truly roaming!

Nuff said!

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Couple Serving Guests At Their Wedding Reception / What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding / 7 Important Signs Your Partner Is Sleeping With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.