Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

We Won't Leave APC For Our Servants--r-apc Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won't Leave APC For Our Servants--r-apc Chairman (995 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, NASS Members May Leave APC Thursday - New Telegraph / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC / "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Won't Leave APC For Our Servants--r-apc Chairman by chrismago(m): 5:39am On Jul 09, 2018
National Chairman of Reformed All Progressives Congress, R-APC, a splinter within the ruling APC, Buba Galadima, has lashed out at leadership of the ruling party, describing them as mere servants who are attempting to lock out their landlord.

Buba Galadima
He spoke, yesterday night in a television programme, Politics Today on Channels Television.
He said: “I don’t need to talk much in trying to establish my status as a member of the APC. Those who say so (doubt my membership of the APC) might not know because when we were forming the APC, we didn’t see them. They were nowhere. So, how will they know? Let them go to INEC and check who were the signatories. Buba Galadima was the third signatory in the document that merged the parties.
“These people are AGIP — Any Government In Power. We know their antecedents, so we are not surprised that they are saying this.”
On whether his faction would leave the APC, he said it was impossible for a landlord to leave his house for his servants.

“Go where? You mean that you build a house, roof it, bring in water, light and then once you go out, your servants just lock you out and you want me to clap for them?” he queried.
He also dismissed reports that his group is being sponsored by some disenchanted power brokers within the ruling party.
He said: “Sponsored like how? I have a stake. What will I use money for? Check my background, I have impeccable integrity, an honest individual, a principled Nigerian per excellence not second to anybody, since 1978 till date. I don’t follow the flowers. I follow the grains and that is where I am.
“I am a stakeholder, a foundation member. We formed the APC. We have gone through this road before and people were called names. Do you remember Alhaji Bamanga Tukur of the PDP when such issue occurred? He told the nation that the five governors could go, that it will not affect the fortunes of the party but we know what happened. People should be students of history and nobody can discountennace our contributions, nobody.”
Oshiomhole cannot redeem APC
He also said the new leadership of the party headed by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is bereft of ideas as to how to navigate the party through this critical moment.
He said: “Let me say that I don’t think Oshiomhole has the wisdom to do what he is supposed to do, having started with the countenance that some people matter and some are inconsequential.
“We want to say we matter, we are not inconsequential and the kind of group that I lead today is stronger than what he is supposed to lead because of our number and the right thing must be done because this issue is beyond personalization.”
https://www.santosnaija.com.ng/2018/07/we-wont-leave-apc-for-our-servants-r.html?m=1
Re: We Won't Leave APC For Our Servants--r-apc Chairman by chriskosherbal(m): 5:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Indeed the seasonal movie that is coming in 2019 is still doing press up ... cheesy grin

We are observing shocked

Check signature.
Re: We Won't Leave APC For Our Servants--r-apc Chairman by Nogodye(m): 5:49am On Jul 09, 2018
Nigeria Politicians using Nigerians to play politics.Let the show down begin.
Re: We Won't Leave APC For Our Servants--r-apc Chairman by Nackzy: 5:53am On Jul 09, 2018
No matter how far a bird flies, it legs will one day touch the ground
What goes up round comes back "rounder"
Re: We Won't Leave APC For Our Servants--r-apc Chairman by jojomario(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2018
I wake up every morning reading news like this and still think if we truly have election in the next 7 or 8 months.
Re: We Won't Leave APC For Our Servants--r-apc Chairman by mrvitalis(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Lol this people are funny

This is pdp election to lose

Present David mark and play a card of northern minorities librate yourself from Fulani dominance and pull 30% to 40% of total northern votes and it's done

But for me Im not sure who to vote yet... But based on people I have heard from.... The prof of economics and former cbn deputy governor has my vote for now
Re: We Won't Leave APC For Our Servants--r-apc Chairman by MadeInTokyo: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2018
grin grin grin

The Real APC Chairman Galadima has spoken,
Galadima has more senators and house of reps members than Oshiomole's deformed APC

Ever other Chairman like Oshiomole is null and void

(1) (Reply)

PVC Is Useless / Prostitutes Backed Buhari in 2015, They Even Offered 3 Days Free Sex (Throwback) / Okorocha Attacks Archbishop For Supporting Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.