Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect (15982 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Robbery suspects Jariri Chede, 25, and Janya Shehu, 20, who attacked vehicles conveying goods from the market in Kokongi through Wawa village in the Borgu Local Government Area of Niger state, have been arrested by the police.

The robbery suspects who dispossessed their victim, Sunday Ishaya of Kokongi village, of N70,000 and a Tecno phone valued at N73,000, were arrested by police detectives attached to New Bussa Division.

The suspects who emerged from the bush and attacked the victim with a single-barreled gun and cutlasses with which they inflicted injuries on him, leaving him in a pool of his blood, also went away with two cartons of dry gin valued at N9,000 and a box of snuff valued at N2,000.

Confessing to the crime while being interview by Northern City News, Shehu said;

“I don’t want my wife to lack anything; I can do anything to please her. I promised her that I will do everything to please her no matter what, not until I found myself in police net.

“I have no regrets because I voluntarily, willingly committed the crime so it doesn’t make sense to say I’m regretting, it is between me and Allah,” he said.

Asked how his wife and family would feel, Shehu said, “My wife definitely will feel bad but I committed the crime so let me go in for it and as for my parents, I have disappointed them and I pray they will forgive me.”

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, also added that the police are still on the trail of another member of the gang, noting that the suspects would be arraigned in court after investigation.

Few months ago,Chukuma Okoro who was paraded after he was arrested by the Ondo State Police Command, confessed to joining armed robbery gang to pay his wife’s dowry.

https://lailasnews.com/desire-to-please-my-wife-led-me-into-robbery-suspect/

1 Like

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Nackzy: 5:51am On Jul 09, 2018
Now if i may ask where is your wife, the moral of the story is this, the try to please people by all means

1 Like

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by 21savages: 5:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Wife not mother

2 Likes

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by thesicilian: 5:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Women have been leading men to commit crime since the days of Genesis.

5 Likes

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:06am On Jul 09, 2018
Unfortunately, she won't be there with you in prison.
Now you are......
O n
Y our
O wn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by GOFRONT(m): 6:30am On Jul 09, 2018
See wetin woman don cause
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2018
grin Wonders shall never end.
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by asawanathegreat(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by tayo4ng(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Hmm,or stealing is your blood before now. You stealing because stealing is part of u

1 Like

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Riversides2003(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2018
You can never please a woman no matter how much you try. They will just accept you as you are if they really like u. There is no point in stealing cos it really doesn’t make much difference.

1 Like

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by kuntash: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2018
This may sound ridiculous though,

but truly , the quest to please a woman had led many men to a state of higidi piggidy- irrespective of status-

4 Likes

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Flexherbal(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2018
You do not steal to please people.
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by alphaconde(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2018
True love does no crime

1 Like

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Women are evil, not all sha
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Wife wey go still leave you at last.... u will rot in jail at last.. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by HoodBillionaire: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2018
aboki
dem nor dey fear
he said he cud do anything for his wives punanny not till he landed in police net. if women ddnt af pussys hw e for be.
and dat his parents shud forgive him
simple .
not like afonjas who wud cut diff body parts

women
are
evil
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by OhiOfIhima: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

“I don’t want my wife to lack anything; I can do anything to please her. I promised her that I will do everything to please her no matter what, not until I found myself in police net.

“I have no regrets because I voluntarily, willingly committed the crime so it doesn’t make sense to say I’m regretting, it is between me and Allah,” he said.

Can you imagine, proud of committing steal because of his wife dat after cooling your head in prison yard, another Nigga is gonna fvck dat bitch.

Yes, we are going to leave you and the Almighty Allah but the law must take it course on you thief..

4 Likes

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by 8stargeneral: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2018
See wetin bottom power caused u grin
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Totomania:- Husband, You're being controlled by the power of TOTO
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2018
women.the fear of women is beginning of wisdom. from the word u will even see woo unto man. All the married men in my neigborhood die after their wives has given birth to the third child. today. they women are enjoying and getting fatter,changing cars while their husbands are rottening inside the grave.

1 Like

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Gift4all(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2018

I like it when people admit their crime and stop blaming the devil for every bad thing.

8 Likes

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Praktikals(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2018
This same woman will dump your foolish ass like a piece of shit. Kill yourself because of them, they will say ' what is special about what you did for me'.

2 Likes

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by ogolomachi(f): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2018
brave heart.... he knew Wat he was going into n wat awaits him.
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Nightmareo07: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2018
undecided
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Spowsden: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2018
Ejimagift:
grin Wonders shall never end.

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Austinoiz(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2018
Mallam dem don join the stealing gang?
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2018
ogolomachi:
brave heart.... he knew Wat he was going into n wat awaits him.
Brave for going into ROBBERY coz he loves his wife... Na mumu him be

1 Like

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Cumtroller: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Robbery suspects Jariri Chede, 25, and Janya Shehu, 20, who attacked vehicles conveying goods from the market in Kokongi through Wawa village in the Borgu Local Government Area of Niger state, have been arrested by the police.

The robbery suspects who dispossessed their victim, Sunday Ishaya of Kokongi village, of N70,000 and a Tecno phone valued at N73,000, were arrested by police detectives attached to New Bussa Division.

The suspects who emerged from the bush and attacked the victim with a single-barreled gun and cutlasses with which they inflicted injuries on him, leaving him in a pool of his blood, also went away with two cartons of dry gin valued at N9,000 and a box of snuff valued at N2,000.

Confessing to the crime while being interview by Northern City News, Shehu said;

Asked how his wife and family would feel, Shehu said, “My wife definitely will feel bad but I committed the crime so let me go in for it and as for my parents, I have disappointed them and I pray they will forgive me.”

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, also added that the police are still on the trail of another member of the gang, noting that the suspects would be arraigned in court after investigation.

Few months ago,Chukuma Okoro who was paraded after he was arrested by the Ondo State Police Command, confessed to joining armed robbery gang to pay his wife’s dowry.

https://lailasnews.com/desire-to-please-my-wife-led-me-into-robbery-suspect/

Power of Pvssy!!! It has caused wars, broken families and killed great men. All hail pvssy!!!

1 Like

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by psp2pc(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2018
wetin concern Chukwuma Okoro for this matter.

1 Like

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by pafo(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2018

You have my respect for that statement. You did the crime, now it's time to do the time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) / Newborn Baby Abandoned In Garin-Kontagora, Niger State (photo) / Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.