Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect (15996 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by romenna: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2018
the reasons they chun out for committing crime is beyond sanity.
for example they crash planes and indulge in suicide bombings to marry 72 virgins in heaven, kill people because of cows, kill pipo for worshiping a different god from theirs, marry under aged, banned women from doin most tins then turn around to rob/kill because of d same woman, protest in naija for tins that happen in heaven n hell.
they've turned logic upside down
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by bobolistica(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Now another nigger will be hammering your wife's pussy and squeezing her ass like orange

1 Like

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by brodalokie: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Is she older than you? shocked
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by engrjacuzzi: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
the extent at which lust and love have driven a lot of men to commit crimes can't be explained. when we were trying to woo that girl, we even went as far as stealing our parents, uncles, aunties and siblings Money just to express our emotional love. a woman will love you for who you are and that's what life has taught most responsible men.

3 Likes

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Robbery suspects Jariri Chede, 25, and Janya Shehu, 20, who attacked vehicles conveying goods from the market in Kokongi through Wawa village in the Borgu Local Government Area of Niger state, have been arrested by the police.

The robbery suspects who dispossessed their victim, Sunday Ishaya of Kokongi village, of N70,000 and a Tecno phone valued at N73,000, were arrested by police detectives attached to New Bussa Division.

The suspects who emerged from the bush and attacked the victim with a single-barreled gun and cutlasses with which they inflicted injuries on him, leaving him in a pool of his blood, also went away with two cartons of dry gin valued at N9,000 and a box of snuff valued at N2,000.

Confessing to the crime while being interview by Northern City News, Shehu said;

“I don’t want my wife to lack anything; I can do anything to please her. I promised her that I will do everything to please her no matter what, not until I found myself in police net.

“I have no regrets because I voluntarily, willingly committed the crime so it doesn’t make sense to say I’m regretting, it is between me and Allah,” he said.

Asked how his wife and family would feel, Shehu said, “My wife definitely will feel bad but I committed the crime so let me go in for it and as for my parents, I have disappointed them and I pray they will forgive me.”

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, also added that the police are still on the trail of another member of the gang, noting that the suspects would be arraigned in court after investigation.

Few months ago,Chukuma Okoro who was paraded after he was arrested by the Ondo State Police Command, confessed to joining armed robbery gang to pay his wife’s dowry.

https://lailasnews.com/desire-to-please-my-wife-led-me-into-robbery-suspect/

Another man will Fvck the shyte out of your wife when you go prison. Then what!!!

1 Like

Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by somehow: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
For those trying to please women at all cost.

If she desires the luxuries of life, she should go earn the money legitimately on her own.

Maybe she will learn how to make do if what she has after sweating for the dor.

As for the man, this is what happens when you ladder think for you, because of few minutes down below, you have entered 10 chances.
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by KrystosCJ(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Even Lemuel's mother advised him to be wary of women as they have been known to bring down kings.

He owned up to the crime, something you'd rarely ever see a bloated Nigerian governor or lawmaker do. For this, he is much braver than the dullard-in-power who keeps blaming his ancestors for his poor performance.
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by sonsomegrigbo: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Having too much of Igbos friends too fit cause am..

NOT ALL IGBOS ARE CRIMINALS BUT OVER 90% OF CRIMINALS WORLDWIDE ARE IGBOS...

IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by Triiipjnr(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
If u dont die in prison b4 ur jail term(if nt liFE).then u r lucky man
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by decentbobby4u(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Davido...Davido...Davido

Me: How many times i call u??
Davido: Three times sir...

Me: Shebi I told you earlier not to release that song titled "ASSURANCE" buh you no gree....

Oya see the result now...

Davido: Buh oga, the song is not meant for everybody ... It is meant for some special individual...

Me: You tell them... (3x)

Davido: Sorry boss, next time, i will do so ...
Re: Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect by khalids: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
But wait o...what is it with this aboki and woman matta.......same way they can do anything for 72 virgins

Na dem get burantashi.......there is more to life than sex now....abi how the thing dey do them.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) / #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters / Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.